??

>4 LPs

Agree 100%

A clear vinyl would be cool.

>buying vinyl copies of contemporary albums

Spooky

Came to post this.

It'd sound terrible on vinyl anyway the master was recorded on a 4 track Tascam

It's not like there aren't it's just that they are either bootleg and shit, or old, rare and shit

hell yea. I really would love to get a lyric booklet for this album and see if what I think he's saying is right

It's confirmed

these

so mad i missed the long season reissue. they're going for $110+ now.

>Tfw never

Neither will. Adam lost the masters to Masked Dancers and the original take of Discomfort in a computer crash. Some of the final versions of the songs on Discomfort were mixed down mp3 rehearsal takes, they tried to rerecord (for example) the Blah Blah Blahs but were unhappy with the results. That, along with the fact that Adam recorded and mixed it himself at age 18, is why the album is mixed so poorly. But it screams character. Sigh.

why cant these nerds predict the future and see they're about to capture lightning in a bottle

deathconsciousness too

>The two best emo records ever recorded were shittily produced records mixed by a teenager where some of the songs aren't even final recordings

Fun fact: Yeezus was originally supposed to be a vinyl only release but the label talked kanye out of it for sales

You know some people still record and master with analog equipment, right? Like Ariel Pink

what's the other one?

that's a lot of emo albums, cap'n jazz did it before everyone had a personal computer with at least rudimentary audio software.

Masked Dancers and Discomfort both idgaf nothing I've listened to even comes close

Minor correction, Demo, Split, and Discomfort were recorded in Adams parents house, Masked Dancers and Okumay were recorded in a studio. Okumay was available on vinyl and it currently skyrocketing in price. There are lossless CD copies of Masked Dancers out there but no one seems to own one to rip. It hypothetically would be sufficient to make a bootleg record with, since it's mixed nice and quiet

what about cap'n jazz? i think it's better imo

id buy it

I've only listened to Analphabetology and I just couldn't get into it, it feels like the same song over and over again, but the guitar player made Promise Ring and they're pretty good

Too many to list but this one hurts.

Yea but for everyone who does there's a hundred that don't and still release thier over produced digitally recorded albums on vinyl anyway because kids at Urban outfitters will buy it

Oh boohoo you

Lol I'm just saying I don't care what people spend their money on hell it's a good thing for me since the renewed demand drove the price of pressing down so now I can put out more dance 12s

What are you puttin out lad. Or are you just making spin comps.

Comps right now so I can fit more to a single press. But we don't usually go over two songs and ~12 min per side so it's DJ friendly, which what I intended. Most stuff is independently produced but I've thrown a J-boogie bootleg on here and there, for the sake of having it on plastic

I think it's time to move on from 2014

>4 songs

Wtf

Since when is Kanye a little bitch for labels

youtube.com/watch?v=a2yVvoxCb74

The early Boris albums

P sure Beer on the Rug (it was out on it right?) put out a limited edition of this one.

This one at least has a cassette edition.

The entire Duster discog is in desperate need of a repress.

The dream right here

This thread is exactly why I collect CDs instead.

Why are the drums so bad on it?

The Silent Hill 2 soundtrack.