Alright you fucking faggots, it's an hero time

Alright you fucking faggots, it's an hero time.

I live in ireland so shooting myself is out of the question, and i've read that hanging yourself can take up to half an hour if you fuck it up, and that sounds like a bad time altogether.

It seems that carbon monoxide poising or sleeping pill OD would be a the way to do it, and I think the pills would be easier to get my hands on, so think that's the method Ill go with.

Any advice? What would be the best pills? How long dose it take? How many should I take, etc.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try suicide by police?

Cops dont have guns here either. Out of the question. I'd just get maced/tased/some other shit.

frontflip off a building

What will you do with all your money?

what county you live in? so we can check for suicide news if you do it

If you're really an hero, take the time to find a way to get a gun. Best way. Fast, easy, over in seconds. Take a vacay to muricuhland if you have to. Pills don't always work and they sometimes hurt really bad. CO poisoning is honestly the best if you're too lazy to find a way to get a gun, and slashing your wrists is out of the question

Nah, I know I'd just pussy out at the last second. Plus I'm an organ doner so I dont wanna complete fucking obliterate my body. I'm not looking for alternative methods, just advice on how to do the sleeping pills OD without fucking it up.

After half an hour of hanging the bad times won't matter anymore.

I only have like, 700 euro in my bank account, so it'll just go to family or something I guess?

Drugging yourself. All right, that's cool.
Try doing it with Foxglove. It's not a prescription med, so getting it would be super duper easy.
I'd say it'd be relatively painless, and moderately quick. I'm not going to do all the research for you, though. Just an option.

Ireland. Said so in the first post. My name's Tom and I'm 21 in case you wanna look specifically. Not giving not my last name though, just in case.

Yeah but that's a lot of time to be just hanging around, ya' feel me?

An easy way is just to find the nearest railwaytracks and jump infront of it when the next train comes. It´s quick and easy. Altough remember to bring your ID and maybe an suicide note so the people finding you wont have a hard time identifying you.

Btw, just be really sure you want to do this.
Suicide is an permanent answer to temporary problems.

I said county, like states for eurofags

ROLL

Foxglove is a plant you sausage.

>i recognise that video

its actually exactly whats on the tin, he drinks a non-lethal amount of cyanide to prove its harmless unless you cross a certain level...

Death by dehydration, I've tried 4 times and it's the only return proof suicide.
Ur just hungry the first 2 day's then its nothing, yu can live a regulare life the first 3 days before you have to decide, then i can eat and be at work the next day or just call in sick if you choose not to.

Don't have the money nor the patience to sniff out a gun to off myself.
I was thinking CO poisoning but apparently modern cars dont do the trick.

fuck that i'm not spending 3 days killing myself. Besides, I like whisky too much.

And where can I get my hands on cyanide?

I heard carbon monoxide is the most painless way to go. It is like falling to sleep. But seriously, you are going to die eventually you might as well wait it out and see if things get better.

you've already decided you're going to die
you just haven't decided when or how
> the World is Now your oyster
you now have to complete a bucket list
before actually kicking the bucket

Bucket list recommendations or suggestions
1. take a photo of the sunrise or sunset from
each mountain or mountain range or tallest building in each city
in your Province, State, country, or the world
2. try every delicacy in the world
3. be an extra in a movie
4. start a charity organization so you'll be remembered after you die
5. take 100 photos of the Autumn leaves in Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine USA
6. take a photo of a landmark in each Capitol city around the World

a good way to kick the bucket
Become an Extreme Sports Athlete
Urban Parkour
Sky Diving
Wing Suit Gliding
Deep Sea Scuba Diving
Mountain Climbing
Black Diamond Skiing and snowboarding

eventually something will go wrong you'll die
and it'll be labelled an accident
end with the right life insurance your family or charity of your choice still gets a good pay out

I'm not sure. Search Google "buy cyanide online".

>I live in X so I can't use guns

If that's how you start your suicide note, you should spend your suicide trying to topple your government.

Nah, too messy. I said in one of my previous posts that I'm an organ donor so I dont wanna do too much damage to myself. Just enough to get the job done. Dont wanna be melodramatic about it, y'know?

Oh sorry man. Cork.

Mate, go see a whore and remember that even if every one you know is a cunt you can still enjoy life.

Its not worth killing yourself, at least before you do anything call a hotline and just talk it through with them.

Always better to live another day and another wank.

It gets better mate it really does

first things first:dont
second:dont
and third:you can buy a mask, helium and pipe
tape mask to face and connect to helium
you will go to sleep never to wake up
And remember dont do it user

That's all very exiting and romantic, but the amount of time and money that would makes it a no go.
I'm not looking to post bone it or anything. I've made up my mind, I dont wanna be a drama queen about it. I can say in sound mind I just want it done.

Have you seen a doctor and psychologist about it?

If you haven't you cant claim to be sound of mind.

dont do it mate its a waste and not fair to your family.

seek help

I dont think I'll leave a suicide note. Probably just a list of what I took to make the autopsy quicker for whatever doctor gets stuck with the job.
Unfortunately we can all be as great as the states.

Charcoal briquettes in a hibachi will produce carbon monoxide and kill you dead.

Why are we checking out early? Any reason? Why not kill some Jew bankers before you autocroak?

You're right random internet person, you've giving me a new look on life. Guess I dont wanna kill myself anymore!

Come on! This is Sup Forums! How hard can it be to get some god damn suicide advice on this peace of shit website!

That could work actually, if I can figure out how to get the supplies.

Ugh.

then pills or any chemicals are off the table

You dick, if someone is gonna an hero at least he shouldn't traumatize some random dude driving a train.

Always do it in privacy and don't disturb public order

>Ireland
>all your money

pick one.
potatoes aren't money

but your Grammar and prose are so excellent user! y must u take the easy way out??

Seems like it would be much easier to OD on some sleeping pills and whiskey.
Ah, long story. Things have been bad for a few years now, steadily getting worse, friends stopped talking to me, my girlfriend is with someone else now, bla bla bla,all the usual stuff.
I'm not looking to be an emo faggot about it either. I know what I'm doing, I've made up my mind, and now just seems like a good time to go.

Ive never worked with someone that has survived a suicide attempt and not been happy they didnt pull it off.

The trend is usually that as soon as they take the pills or are hanging they realise the mistake theyve made.

Most people that do manage to hang themselves are found with claw marks around their neck where they have tried to free themselves.

Please just seek professional help, if you have legitimately tried to sort your shit and you still want to die then fair enough. But you are doing yourself a disservice making the decision when you're probably not well mentally.

Surly that'd only fuck up one of my organs, like my liver or something?

E D G Y

Yeah, that's a good point too. No need to make a song and dance about the whole thing.

My typing is too aesthetic for this world, user.

Just go out with a bang, something you'll be on the news for at least some people will have noticed that you're dead so you don't die a pathetic fucking loser. Just jump off the roof an elementary school or some shit

Bro, you dont know me, i dont know you so i dont quite give a fuck, but dont, just dont, i know you probably wont listen but fuck man..

As if people knowing about ones death makes them any less pathetic as a person

At least wait until you have played Breath of the wild.

I hate when people say shit like that.
I'm not looking for help user, I'm looking to die. If i get help and (god forbid) i'm talked out of it, then I continue living and that's the exact opposite effect of what I'm looking for!

soundz like u havin a bad time budd

That's enough for a gun faggot, be real about this.
If you actually were going to an hero, you'd just buy a gun and get it over with

Not looking for a diferent method. Just looking for some advice on the ol' OD department.

Thanks "bro", but my minds all made up!

THEY SAID THAT ABOUT NO MANS SKY

700 is enough for a gun, but not enough for a ticket to a country where you can buy a gun, and also buying a gun!

American on vacation in the Shetland isles here

Fucking go up to Waas and just drive really fast, you will surely die.

I wasn't trying to an hero but almost got into several head on collisions on those single lane roads

Cork man myself... dude don't do it, you ever seen someone hanging by the lough and what it does to the family?
They'll spend rest of their lives regretting every conversation they had with you, tearing themselves apart wondering if they missed "a sign" get help first.

Reverse psychology

Ayy! Pints at the Brog!
Cheers for the concern but I'm not looking to be talked out of anything. Just want to get the job done and done well.

And be in a messy car "accident" where someone else could get hurt too? I'm suicidal man, not an arsehole!

Please think about those your leaving behind. Talk to someone

Well I'm gonna tell you to think about it either way. You will hit a point and regret it. You might have gone too far to save yourself and you will upset the shit out of everyone in your family and all your mates if you go through with it.

Helium tank + gas mask = profit and painless death

What a bunch a nerds, amirite?

Guys, OP here, REALLY just looking for some advice on the sleeping tablets here.

tip: dont. lot more left to see and do

the amount that would kill you would also do severe damage to many of your organs. you want to donate them, right?

just do the helium thing.

or take a car and crash into some wall near the local hospital. also remove airbag before.

You Irish are pussies nowadays

If a 12 year old girl can hang herself without a problem then you should be able as well.

If you really tried you could actually get a gun

Go back to your dad and suck his cock til you die

also heard that injecting air in your veins will kill you rather fast.
just get your hand on some syringe or injection needle.

H E L I U M M A S K 100℅

Sure you're an ass man! You're thinking about killing yourself rofl

If you're gonna do it, at least own it

>rofl

>Trying this hard

If you OD on sleeping pills they can't use your organs either.

BUILD A GUILLOTINE IN YOUR GARDEN

also livestream upon decapitating yourself

Well OP, seems like you got all of your (you)'s.
If you want an hero, just jump out of a window with a noose around your neck. Do this near a fire department or hospital. The jump will break your neck, and pull your spine. Remember don't do it

You're from fucking Ireland dude! You HAVE to hang yourself!

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Explosives, near brains.

Helium masks require lots of effort, hanging does not.

All you need is a sturdy rope about 5-8m in length, knowledge of your weight, and this here wiki page. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

Go out to the woods, find a nice sturdy tree with a clear drop that is long enough, set up your noose, use 4-7 loops in the noose and make sure that the rope can slide freely enough. Put the noose lump thing parallel with your left ear, tighten it a little so you don't slip out, and then jump.

The objective is to not fuck up and make sure you have enough force applied of the surface area of the rope to snap your neck. Long drops are effective, short drops are not.

> protip give the rope length +10% just to be on the safe side
> protip make sure whatever the rope is tied to is secure

Or maybe just hesh it out and call samaritans?

Drug and alcohol overdoses are tricky, your body might purge if you take too much or it might not be lethal. Either way you can damage your liver permanently meaning you wake up in tons of pain vomiting black bile.

Cutting wrists is a bad idea also, painful, slow and not effective.

Hanging requires determination which, considering your statement of wanting to kill yourself, you don't seem to have.

Helium and mask or obtaining a gun are potential options, though might be tough to obtain. Using drugs to overdose (i.e. cocaine or heroine) could also work but again if you fuck it up, which I guess you will because you want to kill yourself, you'll be in trouble.

You can also attempt drowning yourself, by hyperventilating before going under you can trick your body into believing you have more oxygen available than you really do. This means you'll pass out while underwater and you drown 'peacefully', obviously if you don't do it right your built in fight or flight mechanism kicks in and you will not have fun.

Have fun killing yourself and please do let us know how it went.

If you didn't know that No Mans Sky was going to be shit since it's debut at e3 then that's your fault.

OP, I always thought that if I was going to off myself (which I've thought of several times) I would use the carbon monoxide with a car option. The carbon monoxide puts you to sleep first, so you have one last dream then soon after it kills you. All it requires is a water hoes that's shoved in the tail pipe and then into a slightly open window in the car. From there it's a done deal.

If you don't have a car, just steal your parents car or borrow a friends car, (ie I need to borrow your car so I can get to a job interview, I'll replace the gas) or something and drive off to a secluded part of the woods. It'll take days for them to find you. It wont matter, they'll find the car with your body, car unharmed and ready to be returned to the owner.

>I'm jealous that you might make it before I do, but god speed user.