So I dun goofed. Last night I got drunk as fuck with my mom and ended up fucking her...

So I dun goofed. Last night I got drunk as fuck with my mom and ended up fucking her. Now today I feel nothing but overwhelming disgust and shame. How do I fix this and undo my degeneracy?

cool story bro

You liar, whats wrong with you?

Do you have nudes of her?

Not joking this time mates.
Naw.

slip your mom some plan b so she is not preggo with your brother user.

Story?

what country

Just leave it as is.

If this happened which it didn't I'm sure she feels the same way. Try to be normal.

Congrats. You have a new fuckbuddy

fake and gay
give proof or gtfo

She's 62 so I doubt that's an issue
Murrica
Rural south. Couldn't get any more fucked up stereotypical
>be me
>26
>Just move back home after divorce
>Get shit faced on couch with mom watching a movie on my laptop
>Not black out drunk but the lights were definitely flickering
>Somehow start wrestling each over something silly
>grab her tit
>she says playfully not to do that
>Start making out
>end up in her room and start fucking
>wake up today full of misery and regret
Haven't come out of my room all day. Want to die and have no idea how to approach this. Definitely won't happen again. I'm sure she's just as ashamed as I am
nope
not doxing myself. I have plenty of friends that are on here all of the time

You need to bite the bullet and talk to her about it. Rip off the band-aid. It has to be done, otherwise it'll fester.

Easier said than done though Im sure. But it's the only way you have a chance of ever being able to look each other in the eye again anything close to comfortably. Its the only way you wont have a very obvious tension whenever youre around each other that'll become apparent to others and make you both just give off a weird vibe. It will haunt you if you dont just get it over with now and talk to her.

Yeah that's what I figure. I'm going to let this hangover die down and deal with it I guess. I do have the fact that she was into it on my side. It'd be a very different conversation if it was all rapey and shit

Did she at least arrange to have ya circumcised?

Afraid your only recourse is to gouge out your eyes and spend your remaining days wandering the world as a blind seer

Dat Oedipus Rex

For sure man. She probably feels like the responsible party anyway. You'll be doing the right thing by talking about it.

yep
Hm. I like it. I'm not so fucked up over it that I think my life is over and shit. Just a way awkward thing to deal with.
That would probably be the parental reaction. You guys are always so helpful when it comes down to it

Can't be that many 26 year olds with a 62 year old mom. If any Sup Forumstard knows one, I'd say it's a 50/50 chance it's you.

doubt anyone would be able to guess.