I want a big strong guy to sex me

i want a big strong guy to sex me

Well your name is alex

Alex Harris

You weren't very careful Alex

nah

Nudes?

Alex, if I were you I would delete this thread now. My bet is that you won't and that we will get to see some hilarious damage control for a while.

link it

Ohhh you think changing your facebook picture is going to stop?

kek, hi alex

/alex.harris.180072

Alex you're gonna get fucked up, bad idea.

Is this thread turning out like you hoped it would, Mr Harris?

This is / b /, you do realize that? there are no "Strong" nor "Big" guys inhere. Darn new fags...

https www.facebook com alex.harris.180072

OP is this faggot.

When do you get your pilot license?

Quincy University...So Mr.Harris you tell me when you are free?

plz help how do i delete. this guy has been a huge dick to me i just wanted to get him back a little

There's a delete button on the bottom right of the page. Good luck. Lol.

Chortle Chortle

well now ya dun goofed. and to be honest, you deserve it, because a personal army request is retarded and, by extension, so are you.

X the window and it will auto delete the thread

ive clciked it but it didnt delete the thread

>clciked

THAT'S NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS!

netflix in quicklaunch, searchbar in taskbar, full screenshot without any attempt to hide personal information...

You're new to the internet, aren't you?

If you turn off your pc it closes the thread

i bet some already told him that you posted this here.

also, Hello Shawn

idk what to tell ya. learn to internet better next time. ignore it and hope for the best.

Dub dubs

Since it looks like we are going to be here for a while: Please regale us with the story of what led up to you hating Shawn Gille so much.

Alex do you have a sister?

Fucking retard.
Go pass away silently in a ditch cunt.

I second this

How do I delete my own post(s)?
When you submit a post, a password cookie is automatically set that will allow you to delete your post should you choose to. As long as your browser retains this cookie, you will be able to delete posts made using it. To delete your post(s), check the box in the upper lefthand corner of the specific post(s) you wish to remove, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the [Delete] button on the right. Checking the [x File Only] box will cause only the image to be deleted, leaving the comment untouched. Note that some boards and threads (ex. stickies) do not allow a user to delete their posts.

If you don't understand this you deserve it. gl

ALT F4 deletes the thread.

>The More You Know

if you tell us this, we will delete the thread for you.

This seems like bait. It's just too easy.

thank you. i dun fucked up

Oh I remember my first summer on IRC. Had some wacky screen name, someone replied with my real name. Pants were shit. Good times.

Maybe Shawn Gille set up a fake Shawn Gille account and a fake Alex Harris account just to get back at the real Alex Harris...

No, it's real. Found the account its not new and have content you would expect from a real account. Also it very recently became more private.

No one on Facebook is that bright.

so fucking retarded. i hope this is a learning experience for you.

oh oops

You fail..

So....so so bad.

You guys do know that OP is not Alex White, he just wanted to have Alex White trolled, right?

I feel bad for OP and I don't know why.

i have
next time i will f12 and change the displayed name

What did he do guess Alex's password?

The mad lad....

I'd believe it if it werent for the 61 mutual friends

pants shat and mouth puked

well yeah, he's Alex Harris

The plot thickens.

Either that (kids are too retarded to use a strong password) or he created the profile.

It seems like if you could log into someone's fb that you would be in a much better position to rek him than taking a screen-shot of the fb account that you can somehow log into and posting it on Sup Forums.

NYPA-ception?

Who is this Alex?

What does he want?

Any response?

this is bait guys cmon you know better