Anons, everything experts. My wifey's friend got some new tattoos and posted some shitty pictures...

Anons, everything experts. My wifey's friend got some new tattoos and posted some shitty pictures? How do i ask for full body nudes? Looking for a super expert advice.
Pic related

There is no way to do this without fucking up.

Come to terms that you're too beta to actually cheat but just the regular kind of scumbug that's married to someone they shouldn't be

Good luck!

Them tats are nasty

wifes friend
asking her for nudes

unless you hVe some special bond with this chick wtf are you thinking will happen nigger?

The only safe way is to chat your wife up about her weird ass tattoos so maybe they end up on your wife's mind subliminally and she chats her up and ends up with more pics that you can steal off wife's phone.

create a fake social media account and friend your wife's friend.

keyword: fake

don't use your real pictures or anything that can be traced back to you.

social engineering after this.

Use your wife's phone to send her a message asking for a full body shot of her tattoos. Women love sending nudes to other women for whatever reason.

ask your wife

>this virgin, though

Step one: get divorced
Step two: request nudes

if you ever had a girlfriend you'd know it's not uncommon for women to get naked together. or are you too much of a fag to have ever talked to a girl?

go back to the corner until your time is up, Timmy

can confirm. i snoop my girls text messages and have found innocent nudes that a friend sends her showing off workout progress new sports bras etc. etc.

it happens.

Ask to see it from farther away.
>I'm far-sighted

captain "be fair to others" enjoy your boring life alone. good luck

Ask how they are balanced when taking the whole canvas into consideration.

Why do you want to ruin your marriage? Does your wife make more than you?

might just do, then re-merry

she did before.
it's just fun shit this. i like fun shit

Its just a shame shes getting a patchwork of essentially new school tattoo clip art with inconsistent spacing and line thickness.

kill her and her stupid dude wheres my car tattoo

fun shit
>toying with others emotions and being dishonesty with your own feelings
yee, it's jus fun shiz

The fuck does that say? "SWEET WHAT XBOUT MANE"

Sweet, what about mine? is a line from Dude, Where's My Car.

Fucking stupid tattoo.

Jesusfuckingchrist

Yes its fun to manipulate and watch for results.

you're an idiot, of course it's fun to be an idiot

well it's more fun to be an idiot than being constantly worried of other's feelings

if you're married you only have yourself and them to blame for how unfun that is.

meh

>meh
apathy is probably the real winner in your house, kek

Have a chest tattoo yourself. Send it ...ask for hers