This is my girlfriend...

this is my girlfriend, i have this fantasy where i find someone and agree with him before hand that i would not interfere if he tried to seduce my girlfriend in front of me. maybe at a bar after a few drink, or at a club maybe i would love to see how far she'd go. what do you think guys would you be able to get her to "cheat" ? how would you go about it ? if she hesitates i'd just say that if she really wants it it's ok by me. i'd like to try and find someone to try it for real one day, so do you think she'd go for it ? maybe you think it wouldn't work but you could make her cheat without me there ?

Where do you live? If she goes for it do I get to smash?

Also, just have to ask.. Are those nips pierced?

we're from belgium. and i couldn't really tell tbh she wouldn't know about it herself i'd want to see how far she'd go on her own as long as i don't say anything

Ahh too bad. Good luck bro. Hopefully you find what you are looking for

so how would you guys go about it ? and what would you do with her if you could ?

idk, general seduction at a pool hall or bar? Usually chicks with piercings and tattoos are pretty simple for me since thats what I am into and usually we share a lot of the same interests. I ride a motorcycle and can always get some chick to be interested in getting a ride.

if you got get going by putting her on your bike i'm guessing you wouldn't be able to do it in front of me. in that case what would you do before dropping her back off ? you think she'd be easy ?

>tfw shes not quite fat enough

no idea bro. Different with every chick. Idk how it is there but where I am from I usually don't bring them back to the bar lol.

Only you would be able to tell if she was easy. How hard was it for you to get with her?

Shes beautiful. Keep her for yourself OP, shes one of a kind. :) Got any more pics?

well, i was just thinking you'd drop her back off since i'd still be at the bar lol. would be weird to go for a quick ride and never come back haha.

and it took me a few months of actual trying but we knew eachother for longer. i did go slow on purpose though, i'm not that straightforward of a guy, so what would you definitely want to do with her ?

i agree i think she's gorgeous, but i've wanted to see her with someone else for years now i just can't shake the fantasy

I mean, honestly the piercings, tattoos and whatnot fit my ideal female. I think she is super beautiful and I am mildly jealous lmao.

If I was checking out her loyalty for a bro I wouldn't do anything. If you wanted me to cuck you, it would probably be easier to list what I wouldn't do.

stop being a coward and tell your gf about your fantasy.

If she's the right one she won't judge you. She might not share your fantasy but it's WAY more healthy to just tell here you have a cuck fantasy than trying to get her to cheat.

i know it would be better but i'm still kinda scared of her reaction if i told her

why are you in a relationship with a girl you can't talk to ? you should question your relationship with your gf if you can't talk to her sincerly

so any takers ? how would you go about it and what would you do to her if it worked ? keeping the best pictures for good comments

Maybe you'd be interested in talking in private and not over an image board?

"Ay bb wan sum fuk"

This whore would go nuts.

i doubt it would go THAT easy lol, it took me a fair amount of time

if you okay'd it, it isn't cheating.
also, why you gotta bring Sup Forums into your bullshit cuck fantasy?
we all know you have no girl and are just shitposting photos you stole off her FB.

1. if you read the comment you'd notice that i only used the word cheat if i wasn't around. then she obviously wouldn't know if i was ok with it or not
2. it's Sup Forums you can post whatever you want.
3. ok. lol