Anyone here hyped about Ghost Recon Wildlands...

Anyone here hyped about Ghost Recon Wildlands, or are you still on the fence about it being another Ubisoft E3 downgrade disappointment.

Anyone participating in the beta? Send a brother a code

what about it do you like? looks really boring to me and not worth the money

This shit isn't Ghost Recon. They just branded it with the name so that it would sell. Game looks like your typical, unoriginal, repetitive, boring as fuck shooter, don't know why people are even getting hype about it in the first place. Only redeeming quality is the co-op, which will also get old relatively fast as it's nothing new in the world of gaming.

only game that i know is coming out that im "hype" about is mass effect andromeda, everyone else seems to think it will be shit though

looks like the most recent Metal Gear game but with coop
kinda hard to get excited about consider how that was
the story was okay and the stealth was decent so if you would re-purchase it (mgsv) if it were squad-based and coop, you should get it
I probably will not

This. It's basically Division 2.

I'm with you mane, preordered that a couple weeks ago

I know it looks EXACTLY like the Division, just with replaced textures HOWEVER - they learned that nobody likes the RPG style 100mil health scaling bosses. I'm excited to see Rainbow Six Siege type tactics implemented into a Division like game.

Metal Gear still best game since its release IMO.

if u play on pc and have origin access u can play for 10 hours 5 days before the game is released to everyone else

>if u play on pc and have origin access u can play for 10 hours 5 days before the game is released to everyone else

Encouraging devs to release shit games by preordering, found the underage faggot

i never said anything about preordering

anyone have an extra ps4 beta code ?
uplay name is fjdiiskvjfjiee

Division has health bars and shit. Wildlands doesn't? Any more incredibly bad comparisons?

Even basic footage of wildlands doesn't look a bit like Division.

They should have never released the division and instead just worked on this game. I'm actually excited for this. It looks decent

NEVER BUY UBISHIT GAMES

>Trusting the fag loving cucks at Bioware ever again.

what did bioware do?

excited af, but will not preorder any game from ubi
remember the watchdogs fiasco?
will torrent it for sure

this also dunno why games are trying to push co op those ai's are going to boring cos you will be just babby sitting them

tell me your username, i got 2 invites left fam

meant Uplay name or w/e

i don't get it am i seeing small boobs or well developed pecs

>coop MGSV where you kill mexicans

sign me the fuck up tbh user

fuckin shrills don't compare this crap to that disapointing crap

also ttp was shit at best it was a 6 out a 10 game

it would have been 10/10 if it had coop, the gameplay itself was great

co op's ruin everything

was playing far cry co op some ass hot loged on he started shooting everything and just started doing shit other times they lag out

if it's like splinter cell black list fuck that half of the game can't be played cos you need co op

>not having friends

zozzle