How do I get rid of old furniture and mattress etc.. without dumping it in some alley? What do normal people do?

How do I get rid of old furniture and mattress etc.. without dumping it in some alley? What do normal people do?

they take it to the fucking dump you retard

they dump it in some alley

Phone council and pay fuck all and they come and collect it.

Side of highway

take them to the dump would be the most used idea or if they are gently used donate them to a second hand store or depending where u live see what the rules are for the garbage pick up in ur area u may have to spend a few dollars on some tag to put them by the curb.....from a preivious garbage man

Call city hall and ask them.

burn it.

call the council (if you're in the U.K) they'll take it away.

Give it to niggers. They will take anything.

You came here to ask what normal people would do?

Apartment complex dumpster or new home building site

Where I'm from I just call our waste management company and let them know we have something large and they'll schedule a day to pick it up, just take it to the curb

When you buy and have new furniture delivered you pay a little extra and they will take the old shit with them. Atleast most stores have these options.
Otherwise hire a rapevan for a few hours and go throw your shit away at the city dump.

if u have a truck just load it up and dump it on the side of the road between 3-5 am

>You came here to ask what normal people would do?

This.

when you buy a new mattress and they deliver it to your home they will take the old one away for free.

>leave it on side of the house for 15 years
>move

>you pay a little extra and they will take the old shit with them

but what about all the piss stains? aren't you a little embarrassed?

lol

Put a bike chain on it and the niggers will come by and steal it before you know it.

also if it's energy waste (wood and shit) many places take it for free (and sell it to be burned)

THATS NIGGERISH and ghetto af

i just drag my old shit out to the edge of my driveway and leave it there - bottom-feeders always come along and take it away - usually within hours...
>circle of life...

I leave em outside, some cunt always takes them

normal people burn such items in their backyard

here in chicago, we just put them out on the street in rioters neighborhoods, does the same job without screwing up our neighborhood

you really don't want your neighbors to see the cum and pussy-juice stains so do NOT leave it out front for the garbage men

thats mexicali mah friend check your preferences

and thats why were building a wall

might as well build it starting at san diego since its all mexico over here

then again I'm not paying tax dollars for it

CA is trying to succede from the union. We'll be glad to run for few 1000 miles up let them leave

Take it to the town dump. Disposal is free.

where do you live?

Call up a mattress retailer and tell them you are interested in recycling. In most cases, you will get a discount for a new mattress.

If only we Americans had this, we just throw it in the alley.

throw it in a pool it soaks up so much water and becomes so heavy it takes a crane to get it out.

So has texas for the last 100 years, but that'll never happen as long as the constitution is still around.

Plus if it does CA will implode on itself from norcal and solcal fighting over their cash crops in Bakersfield

gotta put a lock and chain on it for that to work

socal can have Bakersfield

did this as a kid, was the best prank you could pull.

Break it apart (it's a lot of fun) and then throw it away little by little.

if they arent too torn up take them to a teen challenge thrift store, they love furniture
otherwise the dump you retard

I like where your heads at...this is good shit

just blast it all with piss over a couple days beforehand and now its all just old and yellowed instead of piss stained
they'll never know

Pay a removal company to take it away. They'll do all the heavy lifting.

>pay
pfff

Here's a full proof way to get rid of your old mattresses.
>take bags of trash and throw them on the edges of your property
>call up the police and complain your neighbor is dumping trash into your yard
>repeat this at least one more time
>throw your mattress into your yard
>call police and complain again
>neighbor is forced to come remove it
I used this to get rid of an old busted up couch but it should work for mattresses too.

Oh also if you live in an apartment you can just dump it in the yard and complain to the property manager. You don't even have to deal with the police. Just tell them some kids must have played a prank and dumped it there. Just make sure there are no cameras.

Call junkman and have him haul it off

jesus dude..way too much work, do you have a job or do you just menace the neighbor fulltime?

>between 3-5 am
everyone knows it's between 12 and 2 am

Contact whomever collects your normal waste. Inform them you need a bulk pick up. They will want you to put the mattress in a mattress bag so it will not get wet and weigh over 9000 pounds when they come get it. Municipal waste collection and any others just want to know ahead of time.

dump it an ally

find mexicans. they will take anything off of your hands.

even tho we have it in the uk some twats still just throw it in the alley. or worse they pay some fucking gippos a score to take it away and they dump it in the fucking alley

craigslist >barter > handjob

Swimming pool