What does Sup Forums think of cocaine? Experiences?

What does Sup Forums think of cocaine? Experiences?

Just got 1g today and done it for the first time. I like but obviously very expensive.

often do it with my gf, i love seeing her snort coke in a mini skirt then fucking the shit out of her. its a great time to be honest.

when shes high she keeps saying she wants a couple swap, im tempted to do it.

I get this gooey stuff at the back of my throat, will I get high if I swallow it?

How much for the gram?

not worth it unless you can get your hands on uncut shit

It's a wonderful drug that I'd prob do daily if I could afford it. I used to only do it so I could stay up & drink & not pass out, but then I tried it sober & basically fell in love with it.

hell yeah, drink a little with it, not too much alcohol, but enough to get a buzz, it complements the coke well.

Remember to shove the note way up your nose

i think i tried too many types of drugs to be impressed by cocaine. it puts you on edge i guess, and to be fair it is one of the few drugs you can use in daily life without looking like a complete low life junkie, if not overly administered to oneself.

i don't like the overconfident and slightly arrogant attitude i get when i use coke. it makes me behave like a prick and i realize it as it's happening

Not a fan. I'm more of a downer and psychedelic kinda guy

60 pounds

Apparently it's pure?

thats not the coke mate, thats you as a person

i get 60 for 2 grams. i prefer more of good stuff, than a little bit of great stuff.

What's the difference. Do you know % coke in yours?

Don't worry, user, it'll get a LOT more expensive.
Walk away now. It'll turn you into a cunt and ruin your bank account.

Coke
>more

I have fallen in love Witherspoon Coke, but i just get so Down for at last 2 dans aften taking it. Also, it is soo expensive! So People where i live do more amf wich is All rigt but not at All the same.

>What does Sup Forums think of cocaine?

It sucks.

nope, that's not me at all. in "normal" life i'm kind and generous, all about spreading positive vibes, people describe me as a "pleasant person to hang around with".

with coke i turn into a twat. you could be right, there might be some douchebag hidden inside me.

Sorry for the shitty english... Im og My Phone

the difference is in the texture. Real good coke is flakey and smooth, it will make your teeth numb within minutes. Its also very very intense, then that high goes, and hence the desire for more emerges.

my coke is prob .7 or .8 nice smooth high, but the come down is also smooth.

Says someone who's never been around people doing coke.

Mate of mine did a lot of coke, had a stroke. Lost the ability to speak and one side of his body practically useless.

And you're risking heart attack. Enjoy.

You should try fentanyl it's really good, like really really good
Kinda dangerous tho tbh

thats coke

Its okay with booze and good for people who are unconfident. If it were 10bucks/g I would buy more often but opiates and other shit is much better

coke is a minor my friend. if your friend had a stroke, the coke just induced it, but didnt create it. im sorry for your friend.

i had a friend in a car crash. you still gonna get inside a vehicle?

You don't like it, or it's overpriced?

I've never felt better then doing pure coke, line after line.

>if it gets better (it does) i don't want to know

Bollocks. Do some fucking research about the risks of coke.

I dont understand coke addiction. There are much better drugs and in booze you get confident too

>taking coke for ten years
>"hurr do some research"

done ten years of research. suck my dick.

motherfucker you don't just have a random stroke, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Literally every dealers coke is "pure"

Rub the entire remnants of the gram into your shit hole.

Coke is way overrated.

For a real rocket ship, try smoking crack.

For extended speedy high, try speed - much more fun than coke.

And yes, I'm serious, on both accounts.

you feeling ok mate?

Not into trashing my heart, I'll stick to occasional weed.

FENTANYL WINRAR
My nigger from another figure

>grow your own
>??????
>sell on dark web
>profit

nah man, pure shit is 80-100

too addictive and expensive for me

had some at a party with 3 friends, then whenever I saw a couple of them go somewhere little voice went "oooo wonder if they're doing more coke and I can get some"

I don't wanna let a substance control me like that

it is fun as fuck though

Ohh god i love it when it sticks at the back of my throat and nose.

it like having a small extra supply of coke, so i start snorthing really hard, and i can feel it come loose and BAM, mini coke high!

Most people addicted dont think they are that is the danger of coke. Its a gradual degradation into being a piece of self absorbed narccisitic shit. Poor life decisions lead to lower quality of life

But you get enough other health problems from the coke, lidocaine and other shit which is in coke

Cocaine makes me think at a million miles per second while maintaining control

I have tried pretty much every drug.

MDMA is the drug i wish every person on earth could experience.

You will have the best feeling in your life if you manage to get pure MDMA, a nice enviroment to take it in, and a great person/people to do it with.

Its like taking pure happiness, and you still feel and talk like normal, but your just so godamn happy and empathic.

I like coke. Had a 'habit' for a few years. Usually got a gram or two on weekdays and an 8 ball on a Friday or saturday with some friends.

Messed with my heart to much. Actually gave me a murmer. But I already had health problems.

My wife would put my dick in a blender if I did it now and I don't really miss it. Made it hard to drink without. All I did on weekends was drink, smoke, hit the slopes, repeat and fiend for more till 5am. Still kinda fun though

and the next two days you can only think about killing yourself. it's the only downside to it really

First of all that stock image is obviously NOT cocaine. It's fucking flour. Second of all just fucking do it or dont. If youre going to sit around and do it by yourself then good luck. Youre going to be a fucking junkie and good riddance. Its for fucking partying. It's not just TO DO. When it's 3am and you want to stay up and keep drinking into the next day and next night THEN take cocaine cause it'll sober you up and keep you up longer. Dont be a faggot.

or you get clean MDMA and do a reasonable dose and feel just as good the next day. Half the fun of MDMA is the afterglow.

md is a fucking great drug

its amazing how literally 0 people could have a bad time on MDMA. It literally just boosts your happiness chemicals way the fuck up.

Recently rolled at a music festival and soon gonna roll at a house party with 8-12 other friends.
My 2nd fav drug.

in my experience this only happens if
-you have impure/cut shit that isn't pure M
-you take too much
-you haven't waited long enough between rolls

If you don't take it too often, and take it in a good amount (100-200mg), often I actually get a positive hangover the next day, like an afterglow.
The only time I felt a little headache I smoked some bud and was fine.

Opioids and shrooms are imo better. Opioids is love itself and shrooms is like being in love.

opioids are not love itself after 3 weeks of slamming 60 mg of oxy orally.

It's the best drug I've ever tried but way too hard to find. Most of it in the US is cut crap.

The first time I tried coke, it was some of the good pure shit. A friend got a hold of a gram and right from the start he told us it was the last time he was gonna get anything this good, so don't even bother asking for the plug.

He gave me one small bump and holy fuck, instant boost. I could feel the adrenaline pumping throughout my body. I even lifted some weights the moment I got home. High lasted about 45 minutes. I can see why people get hooked on that shit.

Now the stuff I got after that doesn't even compare. You get a numb throat and a tiny boost, how tf can anyone get addicted to that shitty feeling? It sucks ass. My friends love it and I don't understand why. They've probably never tried the good stuff so they're satisfied with the garbage quality snow.

at first 1 was good, then you had to have 2, then 3 for a really good time

in 30 mg blue pills that is

lmao

also I bet mdma + shrooms is a lot better, I can vouch for mdma + LSD. Add whippets to it and I don't think you can really top it/I've yet to find something better, not that I'm looking.

Whats the difference between doing a lil and doing alot

That's so cheap. We pay $300-$350/g in Aus. And it's mostly shit.

I'm not a big fan, always gets too edgy for me

Used to do it alot. Blew through an 8 ball one night and had the worst come down /hangover ever. I've grown apart from Stims now I'm all about my opiates my downers. In fact I'm waiting for my dope guy now bout to get 2 grams tho he said he was on his was like and hour ago. Hate the waiting...

Its about use and not abuse. Longterm nothing can statisfy, you will always get paid back.

It's alright but it's overrated and the comedown is awful. I prefer oxy. It's just as expensive but I get far more bang for my buck. It lasts so much longer and there's no comedown/

>be me 20 year old,living alone in my house,no gf
>smoke weed daily and never did anything harder
>watch scarface one too fucking many times while high and get an uncontrolable urge to try blow
>know some friends of friends who deal less cut shit
> i buy half gram for 30€ and came back home
>its friday evening and i decide to do it at home because fuck it no social life.
>make 3 big fat lines and snort 2, 1 in each nostril
>after about 10 mins i started to feel warm and acelarated shit like redbull high nice
>stupidly think .hmmm i might aswell use this superhuman power to clean my house
>start cleaning everything superspeef
My focus and attention are fenomenal i became the most productive human being in existence at doing housechores.
>still getting warmer so i take off shirt folowed by t shirt to the point where i was doing chores but naked while high on cocaine
>at this point im believing im superman im shouting FUCK YEAH i i wonder how much weight i can lift
>lift up cofee table FUCK YEAH, lift my living room table FUCK YEAH
>decide to lift couch i the fuking air while shouting
>hit chandelear,glass and light bulb break pitch black
>drop couch on foot
>after 15 minutes of swearing and in agonizing pain i think it might be broken and i should see a hospital
>snort the remaining line ,pain gone imediatly
>left home running and got my bicycle from garage
>cycled at the middle of the night in pain with a broken foot while fuking high on cocaine only to reach the hospital and have them ask
>Sir why are you only in briefs?
Police report on indecent exposure ended up confessing to drugs had to attend mandatory rehab

i'm from the Netherlands and have access to extremely clean stuff, i know because we have this free testing service. the amount and the frequency naturally come into play but mdma, as you probably know, releases serotonin in your brains, and a lot faster than is natural. logically it takes an amount of time to replenish that stock.

now, i've been taking mdma in varying frequencies and doses, with breaks up to six months, and i always have this shitty hangover. maybe not when waking up; usually there's that afterglow feeling you mention.

me, usually i feel like shit the evening after, and some few days after that. but one learns to cope with that, and imho it's totally worth it

My favorite drug. But if it's your very first time, you won't feel shit.

It's alright but it's overrated and the comedown is awful. I prefer oxy. It's just as expensive but I get far more bang for my buck. It lasts so much longer and there's no comedown

>Grow your own cocaine
Sure

Didn't mean to post twice. My bad.

Had some great times driving on the highway.
Playing PS3 stoned and high has also been really fucking great.

You're 12 kid, stop making shit up.

You should know that eurofags get the shittiest coke and half a gram is nowhere near enough to give you this type of boost.

Da coca

Well everyone is addicted to sth. I miss the feeling of being loved and be in love. (I had noch luck with love Last 6 years, only friendship+ things and dont Fall in love since 1,2 years anymore). So opioids is perfect for me. Shrooms was one of the best things I did, but I had one bad trip and it was also my wirst drug experience

>push it to the limit.

How much do you pay per pill?

Just be cool and save money.
Do heroin...jk I'm still dropping like 200 for 2 grams that last maybe 3 days if I'm not a glutton.

Meth is better.

Cocaine: Talk really fast and precise and fuck some bitch from a club

Meth: Talk really fast and precise while driving a mobile meth lab down the freeway doing 120mph while having a four-way with your sister, her dog, and some hitchhiker you guys picked up somewhere back in arizona.

YES swallow it OP its called a "Drip" keep it in the back of your throught then swallow after awhile.