Opinions on this guy, b/?

Opinions on this guy, b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmtrDzmDhqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God

Douche bag prick. Has some good ideas though.

He's a nigger loving kike faggot and I like him.

Legend.

got one joke and told it to 452886745208 college campuses like a retard. takes himself and politics far to serious and tries to hide it like a loser with his one joke. is far too afraid of muslims. it's not like them sandniggers will learn to build tools or read and write anytime soon.

fairly gay showman.

faggot
although not as much as OP

What joke is this?

A bright Cambridge-educated young conservative who instead of being a public intellectual lowers himself to making black dick jokes for attention.

An insufferable provocateur who I am still inclined to like as his opponents are immeasurable more awful.

daddy

What is his one joke?

God

I love him. Please watch this video if you don't know who he is or what he is all about: youtube.com/watch?v=HmtrDzmDhqU

giant faggot

you do know our modern mechanics for mathematics comes from "sandniggers" right?

A faggot who deserves to be hung like any other fag. Had potential but became an attention whore

What if OP is Milo himself?

apart from the nigger loving and being too bitchy, he has ideas and nice comebacks

Some of his social viewpoints are aware, but clearly skewed to a level of bias and blanketing (ie, sjw and modern feminism is bad = all women are incapable of rational behavior and thought).
Meanwhile is politics are incomplete and based on more emotionally powered opinions without the injection of logic, common sense, or a separated perspective. "I am a Zionest but Muslims are slime for their manifest destiny."

He is the embodiement of the counter-swing against the pockets of hyper-liberal authoritarian ideas seen in some overly hipster pockets.. for all of what it's worth.

Maybe people will see his more detestably fascist and hateful ideals as the logical response to other modern movements; a super bug evolved in the overly sterile safe-space institutions that are Art Schools.

Let the man speak... if anything those people need to grow thicker skin.

He's as much of an annoying faggot as the annoying faggots he annoys.

The true Queen of Sup Forums

Classical mechanics comes from Newton.

As for some of the fundamentals of mathematics, Persians spread Indian ideas to the west in books written in arabic, thus standardizing the nomenclature. Your point?

>box tv
>2017
wow user get a job

my response was to "it's not like sand niggers will learn to read or write anytime soon" in which i said our modern mechanics FOR MATHEMATICS came from so called "sand niggers" nothing about classical mechanics my point was they already know how to read and write and we actually use their method of writing in the form of the modern numeral system every day... what was yours?

he's an annoying faggot, but he triggers the left so hard that it's funny.

edgy faggot, literally

it's funny that literally the most reactionary group in recent student politics has been so keen on the term 'triggered'

He's a hypocritical faggot who complains about special snowflakes while being the biggest attention whore in the world.

self-loathing attention whore. He's just like every other living stereotype of a flaming gay guy, he desperately wants to be the center of attention. The only difference is that he's decided that the best way to be a beta is to beta to the people who hate him. He's the one gay guy conservatives can point to and say 'i have a gay friend', as a defense to the accusations of bigotry. He's written essays about how gays are better served when homosexuality is recriminalized and actively prosecuted to the point of persecution, and holds up Alan Turing as his prime example, ignoring that Turing was, in fact, hounded to death by the Crown after he helped stop the Nazis.

He's also a Jew who hates Jews, along similar lines.

Oh, also a plagiarist whose excuse was 'nah, I was just making a joke!'

Milo's what we call a useful idiot.

for not knowing how to use tools they sure know how to build and use bombs.

The only gay, pro-nigger, brit i have ever loved

>self-loathing attention whore. He's just like every other living stereotype of a flaming gay guy, he desperately wants to be the center of attention. The only difference is that he's decided that the best way to be a beta is to beta to the people who hate him. He's the one gay guy conservatives can point to and say 'i have a gay friend', as a defense to the accusations of bigotry. He's written essays about how gays are better served when homosexuality is recriminalized and actively prosecuted to the point of persecution, and holds up Alan Turing as his prime example, ignoring that Turing was, in fact, hounded to death by the Crown after he helped stop the Nazis.
this

That faggot is dangerous.

well that is the brand he's been aiming for his whole career

you mean that exists?

Daddy.
God.
Legend.
Amazing.
Awesome.
Fabulous.

I'm straight but just because it's Milo, I'd let that fabulous tear my arsehole asunder

Fabulous faggot*

read brecht you fucking soft-brains

Thanks. Support appreciated.

That's a surprisingly well thought-out answer. I mean for Sup Forums.

Stop posting about yourself

I like him, although half his opinions are retarded as fuck.

go read it again, Randian dolt. Brecht would fucking hate Milo. Milo's love of authoritarianism stands in diametric opposition to Brecht's ideas. Hangmen also Die.

Sounds like bullshit to me

well, we're not all trap fap fans.

He knows how to rile-up butt hurt liberal college students, I'll give him points for that.

I'll laugh when someone caps his ass

That was the sand niggers of old
When Islam still wasn't that much of a thing, and when it was shariah law wasn't such a big deal
At the point of the Ottoman empires fall because of their pride, that type of progressive Islam as a majority fell
I think shia was the "good" Islam, and only 10% even follow it anymore
The other 90% advocate for shariah law, honor killings, etc.

Tool of the Kremlin

>The other 90% advocate for shariah law, honor killings, etc.

that is some made up shit. I know a bunch of muslims and they are about as "christian" as your average christian. Which is say, eh, sorta...

The only appealing thing about him is that he's a gay media figure opposing the SJW narrative. But when you look beyond that, you'll find that his reasons for being on the "opposing side" are completely moronic. If he's even real. It could very well be that all of his stuff is just an act. An insufferable, stereotypical-flamboyant-little-faggot act.

go to bed, Milo

(Citation needed)

that's the sense I intended! i'm always and forever against milo and his brand of neo-fascism, and it's important that people remember that his interests are actual and economic just as much as they are about racial and cultural fantasy

> (You)

Ah. Mea Culpa. Keep up the good work.

Rants about the left but if it wasnt for progressives pushing for civil rights he would be deep in the closet, or neutered. POS.

i would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to give a rim job to the last guy he fucked

You're not doing a very good job of faking a Cambridge intellectual. Leave that to the big boys, faggot.
>immeasurable more

He is indeed a dangerous faggot.

Still works. Refuse to buy another one until it's useless

Thats where you just got proved samefag.
>Neo-facism
thats where you get called a libcuck. Youre against milo cause your a fucking libcuck pretending to be unbias. Everyones actions are economic, we take that into consideration when we PAY to see him and PAY for his book. Other wise he has an actual passion whether this is hard or not, or even worth the pay milo would sure continue speaking out against sjws and social corruption. Fucking neo-facism. Youve got to be fucking kidding me. You guys are losing your god damn minds.

Good Gay

Disgusting jewish nigger loving faggot. All he is just a mouthpiece for the "alt-right" that the liberals can't touch

gay with opinions that he likes to back up with facts

>
no samefag going on, moron. Two people who agree. It happens, even on Sup Forums. go back to the trap threads.

Fag. I just watched a video on his channel through Breitbart. "Milo owns student who calls him a white supremacist". Pretty much he defended not being a white supremacist because he sucks too much black cock. Case closed

he looks like your average white cuck democrat

A BBC loving jew who's swindling the entire far right into thinking that he is on their side when he is a serial opportunist who was a HUGE SJW before the alt right was popular

He'll fuck the right over just like he did the left

>white supremacists

didnt know they accepted homosexual liberal men now.since this fag looks just like one

Why does it look like his face is made out of cocks embedded deep inside his skin?

kek

/ourfag/

faggot

hope he dies

The only jew who redpills Sup Forums

i dig em

No, he is prophet before Lord Kek and God Emperor Daddy Trump, peace be upon him.

and you're just a douchebag prick with 0 good ideas ;]

A post modern contradiction.But an ally still,hats off.

He's a professional troll, simple as that. And he definitely knows that is what he is. Cheeky fuckin' cunt.

Is that trolling? I can't even tell anymore.

this

Less gay than the left

On alex jones he said he was 100% serious

He's a literal gay zionist who loves BBC

>he said
That isn't much proof either way, is it?
The whole "objective standars of beauty" thing kinda makes it hard to believe.

Being a provocateur is literally his whole shtick, anyone with a brain can sweep the floor with him but he is good at triggering low IQ SJWs and gaining the praise of socially challenged man-child.
Or in other words; he is just playing ALL of you.

They used slaves and captured learning to further their empire. The leadership and the average citizen of their empires were pretty much what you see today. Ignorant goat fuckers.

He's a kike faggot, but so am I, so whatever.

Power Bottom

Fuckin boss tier frosted tips

Exactly.

What are u chatting about u ape? He would absolutely wreck ur degenerate ass, u will be left dribbling on the floor while getting triggered. Nice bait through

looks like a typical leftist snowflake
probably a total faggot

The first Highlander film was pretty good, but the rest suck ass.

top guy

Milo is a Complete Faggot, but spot-on when it comes to trashing SJW's.

Fucking kek. This guy is a gift to all of us who want balance restored in the world. How do SJW's attack a Faggot that sucks Black Cock??

He needs his own TV show. Trump should buy NBC and replace the Fat Faggot Al Roker with Milo... Profit.