moar?

instagram.com/p/BQBnjxwDc4h/ '-'

banging body on her

Tell me you hit that

yup, many times

she kinda looks like an hombre, hombre

Whats that kid from sixth sense's name?

>itt; pedos and liars

This bitch looks like Haley Joel Osment.

thats what im sayin hombre. haley joel osment

Donny Osmond

>no nude edition
>I eat candy with the wrapper

Danny Bonaduce

Need moar cheese pizza

does she see death people?

hate all you want, but she has an incredibly sexy body and really loves cock

nudes or go home

They could be twins

pretty sure it's the same person. he got a sex change after that movie killed his career.

>3:37 AM
>5% battery
please get a grip

lil cutie needs a fucking

What got deleted?

pizza

moar

>Implying anything 15 and up shouldnt be fair game.

What planet are you from where teens are illegal? Because where I'm at 16 is legal. And 17. and 18. and 19. All legal. All teens. So? Would you rather teen boys?

michigan dunes?

yup

If hes in murica most states are legal for 16-17 to have sex but 18 can only be 18+ as when you turn 18 your are considered an adult and thus anything younger would be a no go

butterface/10

Damn those Indiana dunes looking sexy

kek, she got that sicked sense

lol you from IL?

Age of consent is 16 here, but for some reason, no pictures under the age of 18. Little weird that I can fuck her but not photo it

fml

With parental consent 16 is legal here. Likely because photos can speread and appently 16yr olds cant decided for themselves at that age.

Age? :)

More please

more of that ass please
are there nudes?
who is she to you?

NOW were talkin, nudes or go home bruh

what's her name please

bump for more

because at 17 years and 11 months and 360 days old someone cant make an informed decision but less than a week later they undergo a magical transformation into being a knowledgeable adult

What's so hot about teenage girls compared to girls in their 20s?

guise, the rules clearly stipulate no teen threads

ya

Yup and 18 year olds are so much more mature and adult like than 16. Theres really a massive difference.

fresh legal puss

Would you guys fuck her?

got any nudes from the area?
708 here

There's no age where people all magically change and become responsible, so any age they decide on is going to feel arbitrary. That being said, we know that there is definitely an age where kids are unable to understand the consequences of that sort of thing, so we have to have some sort of age of consent. 18 is the most logical choice, since that's the age most brains stop developing and most people finish their mandatory education. There are definitely a lot of people who can be considered responsible and intelligent well before 18, but there are also a lot of people who really aren't, so as a general rule for everyone, 18 makes sense.

Lmao

Same is said for 18. 16 or 15 master race

Sure.

Bump

re2l.in/1ii

re2l.in/1ij

I like my women like I like my rum...

I don't give a shit how old it is, as long as it's spent time with wood

Holy shit I'm lusting for her now. She's so alive and ripe

In my experience, most 16 year olds are fucking idiots. It makes sense to let them fuck each other, since they know enough to avoid getting pregnant, so there won't be any long-lasting consequences. Their nudes can spread like wildfire, though, and end up on the internet where they'll haunt them forever.

guize remember the stipulations

How can you guys handle post like these? All it does drive home the point that life is unfair and that'll never get a chick even remotely as attractive as the one posted here.

moar

Ill need more now

>most 16 year olds are fucking idiots
When people say shit like this I wonder if I was too much of an idiot to realize I was an idiot back then or if I truly never was an idiot

Also am femanon

>I wonder if I was too much of an idiot to realize I was an idiot back then or if I truly never was an idiot

Nah, you just haven't stopped being an idiot. You are so idiotic, you are incapable of recognising that.

Oh okay makes sense

You need this to be true.What are you doing in this thread?