I'm a clinical psychopath of you want to ask me questions about it go for it

I'm a clinical psychopath of you want to ask me questions about it go for it

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/profile/Athena-Walker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the worst crime you've ever committed besides continued living

self diagnosed edgelord no doubt

You're not special, snowflake. No one cares.

Some one dose nt understand the clinical part

Hey, me too. We should fuck.

Soled weed that's about it

you can put all the words you want onto it, it still doesn't make you special nor legit

Did you ever felt the urge to kill?
Please describe it.

Oh, a psycho/sociopath on Sup Forums. Fire up the fucking parade.

suburban fat kid who diagnosed himself on the internet

clinical chubopath

Psychopath isn't a term any semi-decent psychologist/psychiatrist will ever use because it's not what the illness is known as. You've been watching too much tv.

Doctor, remove your bike from the pavement ?

Were you diagnosed with psychosis?

Yes I have felt like killing people but it hase just mainly because I did not want to expend effort keeping up my mask around them or that I needed them to remove them selves for a social situation I was manipulating and they were causing problems. Never bothers tho because basic persuasion skills are much easier to use and don't come with jail time.

Are you more like Dexter or Hannibal?

Then you're not a psychopath.

This concludes the thread.

Yes I flagged up for antisocial personality syndrome after getting arrested it was then narrowed down to psychosis.

Have you had any psychotic episodes? If so, describe them. Also, I'm gonna need a list of the meds you're on.

More like Dexter but I am a lot more lazy and I don't try to make any justification for my actions

are you a girl?

I apologise I read psychopathy when you wrote psychosis my bad I got the 2 momentarily mixed up. I have psychopathy no psychosis

Those two are the same thing. You've been exposed as a liar.

No I am male but I do know a female psychopath, she post on a website called quora.

POST CONTACT INFO
O
S
T
C
etc

>I'm a clinical psychopath

No one is an emotional instability the other one is the lack of a large amount of the emotional spectrum

I'm diagnosing you right now with being a compulsive liar.

Now, you said you had psychosis? This is correct, isn't it?

interesting timing.

psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/
noun
noun: psychosis; plural noun: psychoses

a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Sounds like you don't know shit, OP.

psy·chop·a·thy
ˌsīˈkäpəTHē/
noun
noun: psychopathy

mental illness or disorder.

So... which is it now? Are you changing your story again, OP?

Whenever someone is making a lot of noise do you just want beat their fucking brains out with the nearest heavy object?

I'd say your behavior covers a large part of the spectrum.

The autism spectrum, that is.

So you're a psychopath, tell us you're 9/11 conspiracy theories then.

Here

Yes but isn't this normal

I believe you because of your fucked-up typing. Even though your kind can talk and type really well, you tend to fuck up some words because the learning process involves emotions you don't feel. You feel anger and pleasure and you only care about yourself.

My question: If you were to be making an ex girlfriend's life a living hell by chasing her, how could she convince you to stop?

I have a psycho ex-gf still lurking around, so this may help.

Op here. I know certain information that indicates the serpent people were behind it. Reply if you want to know more. If you're ready to hear the truth, that is...

The gay frogs did it

Honestly of I was committed to fucking them up there are 2 ways I would stop.

1 I got distracted, someone else pissed me off more and I forgot about original target.
2 I got bored most people don't know but we get bored very easily.
Apart from this IDK

Fuck off; I'm the OP

If my fist post didn't help you could talk to Athena she knows alot more about us than I do I only got my diagnosis a few months back

Gay frogs

Bored OP out

holy fucking quads. he must be right

true hes a sociopath if anything not a psycho. he obviously has a sense of self control

you made me chuckle

fcking op is just another attention seeker obese fag shitlord
nothing unusual.