This finally clicked and it's pretty good

This finally clicked and it's pretty good.

all the post sung tons anco sucks except for mpp and fall be kind

There is a great album under there somewhere, they just suffocated it.

>feels
>strawberry jam
>sucks

replace ears now

In retrospect this was the greatest killshot of all time. Stuart Berman ended AnCo's career with the sentence"burrito on a windshield." It was so devastatingly true. They've never recovered.

feels is just a boring watered down radio friendly version of sung tongs and strawberry jam is obnoxious as fuck on par with CHz and PW

This how I felt I first, because the production is pretty fucking terrible. The songs where the composition is more tame and isn't trying to sound like burrito-core have really good songwriting

>Father Time
>Applesauce
>Wide Eyed
>Rosie Oh

They are rewarding listens once you digest all the ingredients in these burritos.

Fall be Kind is the worst AnCo ep. Also ST and Feels sound nothing alike. And if you hate the "obnoxious" energy, AnCo might just not be for you

It is good. Except Today's Supernatural is mind glowingly terrible. One of their worst songs that made me think they were done.

Except Feels doesn't even sound anything like Sung Tongs. What a moronic opinion.

You forgot Moonjock and Amanita my friend

>moonjack
>intro literally sounds like a burrito being thrown onto a car window

blowingly*

>lol muh p4k burrito XD
The busy sampling this was executed well at certain points, and the countdown to Moonjock is one of them. Besides, disregarding all of that, the song itself is good

>Fall be Kind is the worst AnCo ep
shit opinion

>Also ST and Feels sound nothing alike
replace ears now

>And if you hate the "obnoxious" energy, AnCo might just not be for you
maybe your taste is too much of a shit
i like some obnoxious music, and their early stuff is pretty amazing despite the fact it's also obnoxious to a degree, but SJ is a straight up garbage, it doesn't have that balance between obnoxous and beautiful, it's just a pop music with nasty vocals
I still don't get why SJ is beloved on here and CHz and PW are hated, they're equally terrible

except it actually sound like a boring watered down radio friendly version of sung tongs

>mostly acoustic folk with lots of harmonies and vocal interplay
>mostly indie rock w electric guitar, more beefed up production, more diverse instrumentation, not folk at all
Also:
>restating the same moronic shit counts as backing up that idiocy somehow
Yeah, you're a jackass.

Fall be Kind sounds like the wiggles with synths imo, it's the only AnCo project I dislike. Feel and ST aren't alike at all, in timbre, since one is solely acoustic guitar and drum, while the other is electric guitars with mad delay and piano and vocals with a lot of reverb, in songwriting, the only way they might sound similar is in the emphasis on texture, as you can see on ST in tracks like Mouth Wooed Her, Good Lovin', and Visiting Friends, and pretty much any track on Feels, but even then the songwriting styles on each album are so different that it doesn't matter. ST is a lot of Panda style emphasis on vocal melody and harmony, while Feels is all Avey expressiveness on the vocals. And besides all of that they're both pretty much equally as accessible and neither of them charted.

Anyways, I like CHz and PW as well as SJ, and think SJ and CHz have a lot in common, so you're barking up the wrong tree

>>mostly indie rock w electric guitar, more beefed up production, more diverse instrumentation
yeah, that's what i said:
>boring watered down radio friendly

>not folk at all
that's simply wrong

>Yeah, you're a jackass.
I thought SJ and CHz are 'jackass' in a music form

>that's simply wrong
If you think Feels is folk, I don't even know what to say. In what way do you think it to be folk music?

Amanita is cathartic

>I'M GONNA COME BACK AND THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT
>I'M GONNA BRING BACK SOME STORIES AND GAMES
What a good song. The best AnCo track since and including MPP

Agreed