Are tuna melts a thing in your country?

Are tuna melts a thing in your country?

Do they go by a different name?

yes
no

>Mixing FISH with Dairy

Melted-cheese (Cheddar, Brie) should only be eaten with cereals (Wheat, rye, bread) to make up for the dryness.

Brined cheese (Parmasan) should only be eaten with warm dishes to add salt.

This

never heard of it until now
probably, since we don't speak anglisch
this is sort of a dumb opinion too

>Norwegian intellectuals

I don't know that your complaint is always valid, but I certainly agree that tuna and cheese do not belong together. Tuna and gherkins make a fine pairing, as do cheese and gherkins, but putting the three together sounds dreadful.

I'm surprised Thailand knows about them, in a /ck/ thread all non-Americans appeared disgusted by the idea of a tuna melt, especially the Hispanics

Good. More for us.

>He'll let autism prevent him from enjoying a filet-o-fish

Since this blew up:

There are 3 kinds of cheese.

Melted/soft cheeses.
Brined/hard cheeses.
Mold/strong cheeses.

>Melted/soft cheeses.
(Brie, mozzarella, cheddar, gouda, swiss cheese, american "cheese" camembert)
This is your basic cheese. The one you put on bread casually, and melt on toast. It's used to make up for the dryness of bread. You don't eat cheese on fresh bread because it's still soft and spongey.

>Brined/hard cheeses.
(Parmasan, pecorino, feta)
This is dry and salty cheeses. You use it to add salt to a dish, such as pasta with parmasan, or a salad with feta. They're seasoning, like pepper & curry, they're not designed for eating whole.

>Mold/strong cheeses.
(Blue cheese, roquefort, sardinian maggot cheese)
This is the disgusting shit pretentious people eat in stupidly small ammounts with grapes and crackers. It's kind of like a contest to one-up eachother to see who can tolerate the most. You eat it at social gatherings to show how cool you are to your grandparents, cousins and aunts you actually hate. If you spread this thing on bread and eat it on weekdays you'll be admitted to an insane asylum.

>not letting fish sit in milk before cooking to negate the smell

top pleb

>not liking blue cheese
What a fucking pleb, opinion discarded.

There is still hope for mankind.

>Mixing FISH with Dairy
>He has never had a good chowder
Faggot

>thread all non-Americans appeared disgusted by the idea of a tuna melt, especially the Hispanics
This should be a test for residency.

I'm half hispanic (all white though) and I like tuna melts.

Blue cheese is great

56%

only in Subway
their shittiest sandwich, and thats saying something

It's much higher if you count white hispanics.