RIP SNAKE 1989 - 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/famous.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10/10 snake desu

who is this cute trap OP?

>Doubling down instead of admitting you were wrong and growing as a person
Worst waifu.

>b-but pop stars are real artists and the entertainment industry would never lie for profit!

Even the reactions are part of the show.

I already knew the truth since Calvin but this just settles things doesn't it

What is this thread even about

what

I'm out of the loop

What's all this?

Why are all women liars, Sup Forums?

TODAY
WHITE
PEOPLE
GOT
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

evolved behavior to get a sucker who will raise her baby with her without saddling potential male offspring with shitty genes that would make them a beta willing to raise women's offspring

>Kanye releases song that had the line "I feel me a Taylor might still have sex"
>Taylor goes nuts about it. Has PR machine take an axe to Kanye.
>Kanye claims that he personally talked with Taylor to include that line.
>Taylor denies this ever happened or that their underlings talked about it
>Fast forward today
>Kim K releases snapchat story proving that Taylor did agree to have that line about Kanye fucking her and she lied the whole time
>Taylor now backtracks and says she didn't agree to have "bitch" in the line

SNEK

kanye is honorary aryan

I deleted my TayTay folder when she got implants

Taylor Swift is a reptilian.

Kim just unloaded some shit that proves Taylor and Kanye West were working together, in at least a small degree, to generate controversy between them. This is something that Taylor has denied previously.

I'm not sure why everyone's so shocked. Celebrities have literally gotten married as publicity stunts. It should be expected that anything you read or see involving celebrities is a stunt.

Taylor never once mentioned the sex line. She was always cool with it. She made a special point of mentioning that she did not ok the 'made that bitch famous line' a long time ago, which you can see in her acceptance speech at the grammys. She is completely in the right here. You should know you're retarded when you take kim kardashians side in anything...

why is she so perfect

>>I feel me a Taylor might still have sex
What does this even mean?
Why do you know all this?

>to generate controversy between them
Kanye wasn't even generating controversy. He was just okay-ing a line with his supposed friend.

Fucking ironing board

Check em

where did it all go so wrong

taysneks on the defense

she claimed to have never talked to Kanye about it. she lied bro. that "bitch" part she released today is just backtracking and damage control.

>TayTayfag on suicide watch

the ride never ends. their music is largely overrated. kanye is not fucking genius. if anything, he's good at mixing sounds other people created. i hope they both burn in hell.

>literally fucking nothing of interest or value
sorry I asked

thanks for the explanation

I already typed this shit out and the White Shrek-Kenmore torso beef thread got deleted so I'm fucking posting it in here.

Khloe's husband got tired of banging the ugly Kardashian and almost died on a week long bender banging whores at the Bunny Ranch.

Her biological father is O.J. Simpson.

She looks like a monster and has the shoulders of a middle linebacker.

She's only famous because her sister took black dick on camera and rode her coat tails.

The man who raised her turned himself into a tranny because he was texting and rammed his car into an old woman's, sending her into oncoming traffic where the woman was eviscerated by a Hummer.

Her brother is having a kid with her half sister's boyfriend's ex-girlfriend who she also has a kid with.
Slaying Khloe on twitter is fucking easy

it's song lyrics. man are you living in some fallout shelter

azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/famous.html

Post her feet out of respect

1 off

I mean I can sort of empathize with her.

Everyone has been reporting and quoting this song so the whole world called her a bitch a lot. But on the other hand she made her entire career out of writing songs about her exes so she is the last person who should be complaining about this shit

also don't be retarded and think you can beat the Kardashians when it comes to PR.

She admitted to talking with him immediately, but she denied that he ever played her the song (which he promised he would). She has maintained this stance to this day. Seriously I'd love to know where you're getting your """""""information"""""""

Are you sure you're on the right website?

>He keeps trying

After her second album.

It was a shift from country to country pop, but it had some cute songs in it. By the time she dumped out Red, she was going all out in whoring. Now, she's got fake tits, plastic surgery and a raging coke addiction.

As always, blame is to placed entirely on the kikes.

Fuck off neckbeard

go to wikifeet

t. kanye dickrider

So are all of those his hands, or are the other ad men handing him more drinks?

>loudmouth attention whore negro is more noble than aryan goddess waifu

POL BTFO

>>/facebook/

>Your princess got destroyed

Taylor comes from banking Jews

That's his stand, 「Shots」

fucking normie

What is this expression trying to convey?

Sup Forums here, stop talking about our ARYAN PRINCESS you degenerates

Thanks for the help suppressing Cuntbusters, though

He's come a long way hadn't he

I wanted her to get destroyed on camera. Naked, fully on display, with a black dick inside her that was obviously thick enough to hurt.

She got destroyed in the stupidest possible way.

In the eyes of retards who use goybook as their main source of entertainment and information maybe, which is really a victory in the greater sense

/cel/

I don't know, it's a solid maybe on the breast enhancement thing. Obviously she would have to make it subtle if she did, cause otherwise we would notice, but why do it at all if no one can tell? Either go all out, or go home. But women don't hafta make sense.

I really need to get over my homophobia and start this series.

Is that really Chloe Moretz's asshole?

mad men sucks shit

>caring about rich spoiled musicians and their petty drama

Why do you people give so much of a shit about Kanye, Taylor Swift, and a Kardashian?

Shouldn't this be on Sup Forums? Fuck off OP

This is all fucking retarded and no one should fucking care.

That wasn't from Jojo?

It's from the time that Don got ripped up on acid and thought he was a japanese homosexual. Developed a stand and everything

Sup Forums is always btfo.
they just dont admit it.

When daddy bought her the record label.

This was really posted on twitter, I'd believe it

>Sup Forums brought up once again for no apparent reason

obsessed 2bh

I can't keep up with all this shared universe bullshit.

How do you go from this...

NO KEK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

I doubt it. I mean if it is then it would be all over Sup Forums, no way it could be unnoticed especially with all that chloeposting.

to this?

What the absolute fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?

rip my dick

Yeah this is a pretty bad crossover. Country music shouldn't go with rap. It's like putting Gilmore girls in game of thrones.

How will Taylor recover?

>House Gilmore
>We Talk Really Fast
Wouldn't might seeing Rory and Lorelai getting raped and flayed by the Boltons tbqh