Can you even think of a song you'd listen to if you were forced to spend time with your family?

Can you even think of a song you'd listen to if you were forced to spend time with your family?

How long would you have control of the music before they took the reins from you and put on something that'd make you want to blow your brains out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suge_Knight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How very silly.

I like various music that would please almost any group of people, including family.

I bump Gucci in the whip with my mom

>Can't be too sad
>Can't be too heavy
>Can't be hip-hop
>Has to basically sound like it's from before the 2000s

I'm sure there are plenty of interesting songs to choose from

I bump your mom in the Gucci with my whip

Depends on the family member? Am I trying to listen to something less known that they will like?

If it's my dad or my grandparents, I'll listen to Rock Bottom Riser.

If it's my siblings or cousins on my mom's side, it's New Low.

If it's my cousins on my dad's side, it's People Say.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

my parents love classical and it's impossible to offend them with it. i'd put on chopin

sound like great people...

What?

the cars, dire straits, elvis costello (some, anyway), tonio K, and that's just in the rock sideof things.

nothing

Trying to hit a sweet spot where I can have them all in the same room but that may be unobtainable. I'll definitely check out the bands you mentioned though, thanks user

my dad likes 80s thrash metal and some newer bands like Mastodon, so it wouldn't be hard. even if my family didn't like my music I'd put it on anyway since I'm not a beta. people generally respect the idea of "your house, your rules" [or, if I'm at their house, obviously they've asked me to put on music in that situation anyway]

youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

:/ doesn't seem worth it does it

If that was meant for me, they're songs not bands.

Rock Bottom Riser - Smog (Bill Callahan)
New Low - Middle Class Rut
People Say - Portugal. The Man

what would you do for 100k, or 30k each, and 100k left over for court

Mate, what?

Not bad suggestions, hit me up with other genres if you feel like it

Just a question, I was just curious I don't know anything about that shit I just chill

assuming i'm given time to make a custom playlist
enough time

What did you mean though? What would I do for $100,000?

yeah yeah, nobody wants to fuck with that shit

I have a playlist premade, but it's mostly carried by early 2000s nostalgia, with a couple exceptions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suge_Knight

>Suge knight signs dre, exploits everyone around him and syphons money off of actual talent
>Lives as a hired gun off of intimidating musicians

If only dre could of seen it coming, before breaking away and doing his own label. A real lesson to be learned from that.

I could probably get my brother-in-law into mastodon. If I'm throwing a party I'd like to think I cater somewhat to the tastes of the people there instead of throwing them some left-field mu shit and expecting them to live with it

>Intimidating/exploiting

It was, my bad
Good picks, I'll definitely give People Say a shot

You'll get over it... or not, either way I tried to help.

Once people stop looking at someone as a source of potential income, they often lose interest real quick

wrong thread?

Not general mu shit, gotta derail