Why do Amerishoots get shot so much?

Why do Amerishoots get shot so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2BGsqtY1o0
soundcloud.com/yungnero210/tramadol-trance-319-dance-808s-fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=AltyhmrIFgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is many guns and there is ppl that shoots other ppl.

I'm American and I have actually never been shot once.

Cuz niggers. Literally just niggers.

Niggers and spics shooting each other in gang/drug wars.

White America is very safe with guns, a few toddlers and autists notwithstanding

i'm an american and i have been shot 9 times in 2007-2016

HA HA XD

Shot once in the hip at NRA day in August 2010.

People behave better with guns. The ones who act out are at a higher risk of getting shot.

Niggers... no really

Umm... user, I'm American and despite my liberal political views I am also a gun owner, but our crime rates suggest that your claim is bullshit.

or the ones that have something niggers want, like $2 in the till, or a pair of shoes, or working at a convenience store, or sleeping in bed at night, or being an innocent bystander while Tyrone's gangsta firing his stolen Glock hitting everything but the nigga who shot at him earlier. Protip; bullets go through houses, cars and fences.

hahahah

Everyone in Europe are old white ladies?

That only supports anons assertion that crime rates are high, It does not relate or support to any claims about bad people having a higher probability to be shot.
I'm not saying that isn't a logical conclusion, just that what you posted isn't related to supporting that assertion, It doesn't show the amount of criminals apprehended in relation to criminals shot or wounded, nor the number of people shot each year by accident, as bystanders, robbed or murdered.

>White America is very safe with guns
youtube.com/watch?v=E2BGsqtY1o0

FREEDUMZ DUMBARSE!!!!!

>I'm American and I have actually never been shot yet.

One is mature enough to handle soap, the other is mature enough to handle a weapon.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

US has similar gun violence rates to Canada and European countries when black and brown people are taken out.

>US is similar to other countries when you ignore a giant part of the data

You work in advertising, don't you?

Probably an NRA shill or something.

Yeah, I remember when those two black kids shot up Columbine High... oh wait.

Sorry, I was getting confused with that black guy who sniped people from the tower at the University of Texas... oh sorry, got it wrong again.

Remember when that black kid went on shooting spree because he couldn't get a girlfriend and he warned people on Sup Forums... whoops, no, that wasn't it either.

Ah that's right, I remember now, it was a black guy who went into that theatre when they were watching The Dark Knight Rises and shot movie-goers... crap, wrong again.

Many such cases

Most gun deaths are suicide. Libs love to include suicide statistics with their narrative that we are somehow more violent when countries that boast about low gun deaths usually have higher rates of assault and rape. Also 9 out of 10 times a gun is used in self defense the gun is not even fired. A lot more crime is stopped by guns than committed.

They're over 50% of the gun crime

What he said isn't a joke. It's almost all niggers

Nice narrative Cletus.

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/tramadol-trance-319-dance-808s-fixed

19 and trying to be a producer

Why are Eurocucks so obsessed with Amerishoots when they should be focused on getting Angela Merkel out of office before she destroys you?

live in a country with loads of hunting, and no one i know, young and old, have ever been shot or shot at
weapon control is high, and if you do any crime (like drink and drive) your weapons are revoked

feels good man

>you are the media's creation
>your free will has been taken and you don't even know

>fallacy of relative privation

They don't

/thread

Not him, but it is true. Eliminate Negros form our statistics and not only our gun violence rates, rape rates, and poverty rates fall in line with European countries, but so would our obesity rates.

Sorry Clem, you might need to loosen your tinfoil hat so your brain gets better circulation.

The propaganda makes them actually believe we are all in constant danger of being shot and that if we outsourced our self defense to the government like they did we would be a lot safer.

>but so would our obesity rates.

K eurocuck, enjoy getting stabbed and raped in your own home and getting sued if you try to fight back.

Yea. I want to live in your world.
youtube.com/watch?v=AltyhmrIFgo

I've not European. Nice try Leroy.

as if media would report every black shooting, that shit gets boring super quick

>le "if you're not a gunnut you're from Europe" meme
Sure, whatever makes you feel better, Bubba.

Bullshit. Pics.

yeah the euro one is way sexier

I live in Seattle, WA and I travel the world. The only time I see fat fucks waddling around is when I go to the UK. I have never seen so many fat people in one place in my life. The only hwp people I saw were Muslims in their nightgowns or bee-keeper suits.

Bullshit. Pics.

The only shots I know about are the ones I get at a bar.

>that damage control

>drink and drive
Clearly not responsible enough to keep a gun cause of something totally unrelated. Sounds like a shithole to me

Literally discussing prisoners and not criminals. In most poor countries they chop off a limb or just kill the one who commits the crime

>trusting someone that cant follow a simple law with a gun

He's an Amerifat, user...

Sorry, I bled to death. That JHP .45 acp round really tore up my femoral artery.

People get shot in America because no one has a box truck when you need one. Nice Sup Forums..