twitter.com/AnonBabble

rateyourmusic.com/~ricebeansandegg

post iconic reviews

what a garbage review

rateyourmusic.com/~AchillesRise

rateyourmusic.com/~ShandeanMandean
beta.glitchwave.com/@ShandeanMandean

sent you a rec that you might like for your idm list

cant find list of people who write stupid & cringey reviews because the archive isnt working but i would like to add bulletluckcharm to that list

Daily reminder not to fall for the memexperimental meme. The following genres are not worth your time:
-Ambient
-Glitch
-Drone
-Lowercase
-Noise
-Industrial

already on the list man, but thanks.

ah shit no it's not it took a while to show up, whoops, will check it out, what a waste of quads

retard

>hey man take a listen to this ambient glitch album i made! real capital a art, experimental as fuck bro!

t. Poseur

rateyourmusic.com/~MalcolmXWing

did they ever acknowledge the sonemic situation?

Essential awful reviewers
Poohkali
Qwerty100
Marsbars
Threntall
Vito_James
Iai
TheCunningStunt

The Love and Terror Cult review by Telephone_Junkie is the greatest thing on RYM

that tiger trap review

>telephone_junkie

cringe

CunningStunt has his moments

These threads are the best. Music is my life, and I love rating it.

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

Kys pedo

no thanks

someone post ozzystyle's review of Ys the worst rym review of all time

>yfw His review of Shape of Punk to Come has over 300 favs

when is sonemic coming out to the general pleb population who didn't donate?

love you

I like to joke that Bach never specified an arrangement for the Kunst because he knew it was too good to be dirtied by sound, but I'm starting to think that he really did, on some level, want people to experience the piece by looking at the sheet music and perceiving the notes as abstract zero-dimensional pulses operating in an infinite vacuum with only their relative positions to define the space– ideally, one should memorize the whole thing and be able to "think" it instantaneously as one pleases, and even then only grasp a fraction of the magnitude of this sublime crossword puzzle.

Music abstracted beyond any feeling of which the human soul is capable, beyond any thought of which the human mind can sustain, beyond any viscera to which the human body can respond. A ballet for the heat death of the universe.

Fuck IDM.

way too old for him baka

Bump

>muh tranny games

one time a bunch of stupid fucks on letterboxd were all like "WAHHH where's letterboxd for music?" and i told them to go to rym but then they said it looks too dated because they r sheep who can't look past aesthetics

rateyourmusic.com/~KeroseneBath

Have you never meditated before? Excluding the more abrasive stuff, that shit is easy listening.

>tfw the old rym layout is never coming back

Bump

>tfw no qt but hard to please kkangpa gf

The reason why you people don't like chill-out music is because you don't have to work or deal with any stress in your lives.

Music is art, not a drug or a whore.

>tfw you have the most patrician gf of all time

hehe

Art can relax you and fill you full of bliss.

Music either makes you feel something or it doesn't.

I read this as "Refreshingly Young Men"

>chill-out music
lmaooo

are you this pedantic to your mom and dad?

also, kill yourself

this but unironically
i stopped listening to metal once i got a job

>The reason why you people don't like chill-out music is because you don't have to work or deal with any stress in your lives.
Who the fuck actually listens to chill-out music except maybe when they're fucking? (even then there are better choices) Get lost, wagecuck.

>angsty angry lazy teenager detected

Someone has to pay for that wall/Brexit. Snap to it, bitch, then you have the right to relax.

Isn't drone just chillout for intellectuals? Also, old new age tapes seem to be popular with certain crowds

NEETs lack the necessary life experiences to understand music (and art in general)

just like chill out bros

>being proud of sucking your bosses cock

the sign of the ultimate cuck

Shhh, the grown-ups are talking. Go back to vandalising things and making people's lives a misery.

>i-i have shit beigecuck taste b-because I have to work
lmaooo

My Name Is L "Y" J

most neets have shit taste too tbf

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
i'm allergic to lipstiiiiiiick...

>game ive never played must be bad because pol told me to hate trannies
just play it mate... its free.. its like 1 and a half hours long... what do you lose...