ITT: we support, follow, share...

ITT: we support, follow, share, and give constructive criticism to eachother on various websites for music sharing such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Youtube, and more.

Post a link to your site(s) and other anons follow/share/give feedback.

People who post links and shill themselves after 5-10 posts without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and should be ignored.

I start, I return all feedback I get on my music video so jump over & enjoy yourselfs! - youtube.com/watch?v=TsjdYLSTaAY

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/tramadol-trance-319-dance-808s-fixed
soundcloud.com/theneonrebel
zadomusic.weebly.com
youtu.be/RkC-UVl2D6c
soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom
soundcloud.com/eselorb
soundcloud.com/user-705039562/sets/roadstriker-city-with-no-yesterdays
noisehelmet.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/noisehelmet
soundcloud.com/xheifxrated
m.soundcloud.com/robotos-and-lasers/sets/own-harvest
soundcloud.com/leviegalapon
youtu.be/nCjBDKY3E9E
soundcloud.com/user852950711
youtube.com/c/ShelfLifeShow
soundcloud.com/miles-evans-192253977/hold-that-prod-ntourage/s-zKFNo
soundcloud.com/transient-motion
soundcloud.com/sientmusic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/tramadol-trance-319-dance-808s-fixed

I'll show any love given to me thank you guys :)

Good stuff, u have lots of potentsial

soundcloud.com/theneonrebel

> synthwave
> outrun
> futurenoir

zadomusic.weebly.com

Saving rock n roll one song at a Time.

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life anymore

youtu.be/RkC-UVl2D6c

i like to make background music. hopefully someday for vidya gaem.

wow i really love the 80s feel. awesome stuff! followed

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom

damn. i really like the mix of tones you have there. like an awesome blend of classic and modern rock with some blues. good stuff man.

neither of these are really my kind of thing, not bad or anything, just not what gets my goat going

soundcloud.com/eselorb
sort of experimental jazz/ acoustic pop fusion

just submitted sofourner of earth, roleplay & 2 l8 2 say sry for a music program. criticism on those especially??

I respect this goal, but you are in the wrong place. Good luck.

really digging the orchestral piece & the first one!! do you use midi controller ?? can maybe give me some advice on what program to use for free & whatnot. I have a keyboard I've been meaning to configure but I havn't been successful in finding the right software setup

soundcloud.com/user-705039562/sets/roadstriker-city-with-no-yesterdays

Just shilling. I know exactly what I am doing, so don't want your 'constructive criticism' - nor do I feel comfortable giving it. I'll follow and like shit that I actually enjoy, though.

Take the link or leave it.

>soundcloud.com/user-705039562/sets/roadstriker-city-with-no-yesterdays
this guy seems confident. I like that

>inb4 hasn't touched a musical instrument in his life
>doesn't know a lick of theory
> can't play a single bach cello suite

noisehelmet.bandcamp.com/

soundcloud.com/noisehelmet

Industrial, noise, experimental, synth pop, glitch, black metal, post punk, ambient

dude, you are blistering my face!

thanks! i do use one of my keyboards (korg m50) as a midi controller. as far as setup goes, i just use the inbuilt functionality of FLstudio. biggest thing i can recommend is study up on midi cc.

Hey Sup Forums I am an up and coming rapper "XheifXRated" with songs produced exclusively by MetroBoomin and 808 Mafia! Check out my soundcloud and let me know what you think!
#XXXRated #DJXXX #NEWWAVE !!!

soundcloud.com/xheifxrated

ever had problems with latency?? I used ableton once & it was horrible

not too bad using a direct usb hookup. i did at one point in the past use a midi to usb cable that suffered from a bit of latency, but it was also using an older computer with a shitty sound card with shitty drivers. so i'm not so sure the interface itself was to blame.

m.soundcloud.com/robotos-and-lasers/sets/own-harvest

Video games kind of / experimental / some are funny like Japanese electro trap reggaeton

soundcloud.com/leviegalapon

>acoustic
>Indie Folk
>Singer-Songwriter

I'll be posting my feedback on your SCs!

youtu.be/nCjBDKY3E9E

^Left feedback on your guys' SCs
^This is me

I'll continue to do this for the rest of you guys as long as I can

^Left feedback on your SCs
^me

given the style you're shooting for it's not bad. not really my kind of thing either, so all i can constructively recommend is maybe working on cleaning up your timing a little bit.

cool, thanks Sup Forumsro!

I'd post my shit but coming to this shit hole would look good on me.

On to your stuff. Your voice goes out of tune a lot. I don't know if you meant to do it, seems almost like you did, but it sound terrible IMO. As for the rapping, it's very white boy sounding, I guess that's cool, you're white and all. All in all it seems more work went into the video than the production of the music. Might want to get someone to mix and fix your stuff. Peace.

Besides the songs all sounding very similar, I love the vibe. I'm an 80's head so it instantly appeals to me. You should experiment more though, get out of that comfort zone, if you know what I mean. Good stuff.

soundcloud.com/user852950711
This is my soundcloud let me know what yall think

Just pirate music, or purchase it. Don't pay for steaming sites. They fuck over musicians really bad and are bad for the industry as whole.

youtube.com/c/ShelfLifeShow

Alternative rap, tell me what you think

soundcloud.com/miles-evans-192253977/hold-that-prod-ntourage/s-zKFNo

soundcloud.com/transient-motion

Mainly Trance, but there's a few other things on there as well. Not posted anything new on there recently as my most recent tracks are going to be sent off for mastering.

soundcloud.com/sientmusic/

This is probably more to Sup Forumss tastes. Soundtrack, breakbeat, slow dnb, orchestral.

good stuff, man. ii really like the sient stuff, followed

Yeah, I can see the video game influences. Main menu does remind me of the main menu music from an Amiga game