Should I buy this for $118.35?

Should I buy this for $118.35?

thats the most complicated buttplug ive ever seen, go for it

It's not a buttplug. It's a still to make moonshine

how stupid would that be to clean. clear glass looks like you spit cud into it and let it dry after a while of smoking.

That's the most complicated bong I've ever seen

These cost $2.

You fucking stoners need to tone this shit down with these crazy ass smoking devices.

Fucking this. I'm a solid 7 right now and I just spent the last few minutes staring at this contraption and trying to figure out the path the smoke takes and scratching my head at how everything is connected.

no, because its clear and going to turn brown. then its going to look gross.

How the fuck do you clean this overpriced shit?

No, get a vaporizer or a dabbing rig

Imagine cleaning that thing

where are you getting that from?

OpDab rig

I feel you man. Idk what to say to these idiots either

ITT newfags do not know how to clean their pieces properly.

>rubbing alcohol
>hot water
Soak in one, rinse with the other. For weird shaped pieces, you might have to use some kind of coarse exfoliant like kosher salt or something. Soaking in rubbing alcohol, rinsing with hot water, is best.

I'll take " that's a dab rig” for 1000 Alex

uh huh, and how many stoners do you know that keep everything (or anything) clean?

I dont give a fuck what other stoners do. I posted what I do. This isn't a debate, it was a tip. take it or leave it.

rubbing alcohol and salt you fucking 12 year olds

>not using sea salt and isopropyl

I'll leave it, faggot.

the water drop shaped part on the right is a down flow and the water gets sucked up through all those holes on the left - its a "recycler" bong

itt no one understands anything above shit quality glass

Rofl

>implying this thing is meant to be used

it's totally worth 120$, it's a piece of art and hard to build, but it's absolutely not meant to be used, it's just a piece to look at.