What did you listen to in middle school?

What did you listen to in middle school?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLbLew37XYI

that, and stuff like early november, title fight, childish gambino, chance, and chvrches. middle school wasn't too long ago for me.

I listened to a lot of Slipknot and Mudvayne when I was little. I thought Nu Metal was the best thing ever

Black Metal and Video Game OST's

I was very popular.

Shitty mainstream pop music.

what a sad picture user.

hope your dad is dead now or something so you can look back on that image with relief and confused hatred.

This picture makes me really sad for some reason

And Avenged Sevenfold.

Every middle school kid loved Avenged Sevenfold

when i was 11, it was around the time that CKY and garbage like that was getting popular. I was a sk8er boi as well, so i liked that kind of fast-ish paced punkpop inspired garbage. that and nu-metal.

I really liked the band The Used and the songs Evil and Obstacle One by Interpol. Other than that I listened to Avenged Sevenfold and Nu Metal trash. System of a Down was my favorite. I hated the Beatles

MOOOOODDDDSSSSSS

A lot of Sublime. Too much Sublime even

Tribe, Mos Def, Hendrix

Ramones as a kid and still love them today

I had Waking the Fallen, while I enjoyed songs like Second Heartbeat, I found their screamo shit horrible

The year was 2000, and I was big into Ben Folds Five, Stereolab, Radiohead, and Beck.

deerhunter and animal collective were the biggest bands for me. it was right when deerhunter released those 2 albums and mpp came out. i just started using the internet too

>quality recording guaranteed

>2007

Fucking feels old.

I was a ska kid back in middle school, so I was listening to stuff like Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto, Mustard Plug, MU330, Slow Gherkin, stuff like that,
Haven't listened to it in years, so no idea if it's aged well.