Is this 4chans new marketing strategy to sell some fucking passes? 90% of the time I get this message...

Is this 4chans new marketing strategy to sell some fucking passes? 90% of the time I get this message. This time I couldn't post for three days. I bet, when I come back from work the fucking message is there again.

Fuck you, chinese moot. I need this fucking site to talk to people and fight my depression. So don't fucking kill me, please.

bump

>letting gook know he has your life in the palm of his hands

I get that whenever I use a free VPN service.

You're getting that from your actual IP? Or are you using a VPN?

That happens to ne everytime i post on pol, now i need to post here

Its absolutely retarded. Entire areas of data coverage from cell towers are just range banned because of a single fucking retard switching IP's and shitposting.

Basically banning thousands of people for a single persons shitposts. Destroying everyone else in the crossfire with 0 consideration.

only free ones? whats the difference?

Get a VPN, Achmed. ISIS isn't allowed to post.

I've only used free ones, too cheap to fork over cash.

The free ones mean everyone gets the same IPs (well, a choice of about 5 cities, but the same IP for everyone choosing the same city).

Don't know if the paid VPNs give out different IPs to everybody.

correct me if I'm an idiot but doesn't that mean even more anonymity? Because everyones activity gets thrown together?

It would seem so. But it also means that shitposters fuck up the IP for everyone else using the VPN and trying to post on Sup Forums.

Pepple who use paid VPNs always laugh at free VPN users. Don't know if snobbery, or not.

well unless there's a legitimate reason to steer away from free VPNs, I don't see the point in throwing money down the drain

I agree.

Thinking on it for a moment, I suspect that speed may be a big factor. Paid VPNs prolly rock a lot harder than free ones?

Russian hackers

I get this all the time op, could be the same thing

wtf? what are those 2 guys doing behind the car

Nice try fucker

Wtf is that dude doing

no idea

am here... For weeks now...