Why women are so degenerate?

Why women are so degenerate?

Because you touch yourself

/thread

Cause they are walking holes bro

This and all they care about is separating you from your money.

Because men are stupid enough to enable them with money, attention, and protection.

If you had to spend life walking around with a stinky gaping wound in your pants you'd be fucked in the head too.

Lol so many sad neckbeards pissed off because girls are repulsed by them.

This. Sad!

Normal men and women are moderately repulsive to each other. Women go waaaay out of their way to make themselves attractive. Men have to manipulate women to get anywhere with them. The stupid shit hormones drive us to do is fucking insane. Neckbeards are pissed that they've not mastered the game...and rightfully so, 'cause it's a ridiculous game.

But yeah, point taken.

Last generation raised guys into bitches and women into something worse. Date a foreign girl or a girl with an "ethnic"-american upbringing. The average 20 something white girl is a catastrophe.

So much this. Its too bad I love white women

This, just avoid American women all together. I started doing that and my life improved quite a lot.

Foreign women are often more feminine, caring, and less wrapped up in this social justice degeneracy bullshit.

If men could somehow think objectively without their dicks driving from the backseat, they'd avoid women like the plague. They're a neverending train wreck. Men are pretty bad too, but they're like a bumper car pileup in comparison.

>Foreign women are often more feminine, caring, and less wrapped up in this social justice degeneracy bullshit.

Quickly came to that realization myself when I started travelling. American women are fucking atrocious.

>hur only american girls are whores loool xd ive never left my home state

what a retard

Well city ones...midwest n rural girls are good

'Cept that's not what he said. Most everyone around the world whores themselves when convenient, but american women tend to lack any positive qualities which makes them rather despicable.

well, tbh, thats not what he said either

Belief in degeneracy is degeneration. Just like religion is false doctrine and actually satanist. It's all bullshit and you're likely full of retarded ideas like most of the religious world. Humans aren't built to last and don't deserve it either.

from experience, ethnic chinese is a great option AS LONG AS they are not from hong kong and are westernized enough to not be retarded where it counts

True that. Just making the point that he wasn't exactly wrong.

I used to think I was just doing something wrong - like I had okay luck with women, but the older I get, the less I want anything to do with them. I run into married guys who confess that they regret tying the knot. I can't think of any women that I'd actually want to hook up with in any serious way. I think many guys just have a higher tolerance for bullshit than I do.

Sounds like a load of pop-psycology nonsense, but that does pretty accurately describe a LOT of women I know...

>Why women are so degenerate?
Because everyone is, at least the honest ones.

Loyalty, patriotism, and heritage are bullshit concepts that divide us. They were useful in the stone age, but now they just cause unnecessary tension.
I wouldn't treat an "outgroup" person any differently from an "ingroup" person. And I'm a man.

Found a femanon.

they aren't, you're just a neckbeard faggot who has never actually met one in real life

The irony of your statement...

This

Please explain.

Can I put it in my mouth?

You're a cuck.

feminine penis

not unless you are a woman
le alt right cuck meme hehehehehe
back to your containment board

Taking a dic pic for another man, not even hard, wtf?

ask your mom

meanwhile in an alternate universe where Sup Forums is female dominated... "dick or gtfo"

because women canĀ“t be loyal to any tribe, they will always go to the stronger side, whether it is nazis or muslims, they always leave without remorse. And the most disgusting thing about all of that is that they are proud of doing it.

get your micro penises out of the cage and grow some balls

girls, girls! quiet, daddy is reading the newspaper

smart

>Men have to manipulate women to get anywhere with them.

how do men manipulate women? by nagging? refusing to have sex with them? constantly bitching about a petty problem? complaining to their friends and family so that the outside hates the woman and nothing is ever the mans fault?

>And I'm a man.
lol, no you are not

you are a literal cuckold and I can guarantee you are from some left coast ultra lib shit hole

>last generation
>not mentions the jews controlling public schools and having significant experience in psychology

who is dis

Bump

This. The only girls I've talked to who aren't totally shallow and vapid are my sister (our parents are old and pretty traditional) a filipino girl who lives in Cali and one of my friends girlfriend.

It's just a perception you wouldn't have if you didn't feel like you've been unjustly ignored by them. But you are a beta cuck and that's the sad objective truth

>i'm a dude
>woman's hand holding the paper

Kek. Good catch. xplain that one, OP

Ihatethebeach on tumblr

This is the sort of reasoning used by women when they try to cope with a situation that scrutinizes them. And I mean cope with, not understand.
>SO HOLLLLL UP
>*files divorce*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>*stares blankly at iphone*
>BUT WHATCHYOU BE SAYING IS
>*makes fun of the girl next to her in her head*
>WAIT WAIT HOL UP HOL UP
>*checks ugg boots for stains*
>SO WHAACHU BE SAYIN
>*retweets a twitter post about abolishing borders*
>WAIT HOLLL UP
>*strokes alimony check pensively*
>HOLLLLLLLLL UP
>*dates a black guy*
>WAIT WAIT WAIT
>*gets raped by a somalian refugee*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN THO
>*sends her ex a mildly flirty text just to make sure she has him on stand by if her other investments don't work out*
>BUT WHAT YOU BE SAYIN BRUH BE LIKE
>*demands to be a part of a male thing and then demands they change it to suit her*
>WAIIIIIIIIII HOL UP
>*tells her boyfriend she doesn't like him hanging out with the guy who's been his best friend since day 1*
>BUT WHAT YOU BE SAYIN FAM
>*demands the judge give her the house, the car, and the kids, but also needs the husband to give her the money to support the house, the car, and the kids, and then some*
>IS THAT IF YOU DONT LET ME MONETIZE MY PUSSY AND RUIN ALL YALL RELATIONSHIPS WITH YO FRIENDS AND FAM ITS CAUZE YOU CANT GIT WIT ME

because u are a faggot and like men

shaved ass legs
>cuck