good thread tbhh famalam

>THIS WILL NEVER BE BROUGHT UP EVER AGAIN

inb4 wall

>NOT EVEN THEN

Why was he so perfect /got/ ?
;_;

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0

bittersweet ending prediction:

>Jon awakens sealed ice dragon underneath the crypts of winterfell - perhaps by the suggestion of sam
>he also discovers underneath some rubble a crypt prepared for him, that reads "herein lies Jon Targaryen, son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen"
>Dany and co lose much of their army in a magic storm conjured by euron at sea. In the battle euron dies as well yara. Theon lives and goes back to the iron islands with Dany's permission. One of dany's drag dies during sea battle.
>Bran has vision of Tyrion's birth and that he was a bastard of Aerys
>Ravens are sent everywhere demanding help at the wall that the night king is breaching with an army larger than all the fighting men added up in the seven kingdoms
>Dany makes a hard decision whether to pursue conquest to KL or save the realm by defeating NK
>She decides to fight NK
>Jaime urges cersei to help fight against NK, cersei instead suggests to pincer the northern/dany army by attacking from behind while theyre attacking NK
>Jaime reluctantly kills Cersei and becomes presumptive king
>takes all crown/lannister forces to north for aid
>Sansa leaves winterfell after arguing with jon that attacking KL for iron throne more important.
>Sansa meets with LF

>Sansa and LF plot and arrange a quick marriage between robyn and sansa. After sansa marries, she kills or has LF kill robyn through some means so she gets vale.
>Take vale forces to KL since undefended (some vale forces recognize importance of NK and defect to north)
>Sack the undefended city and take ironthrone with LF
>Up north, Tyrion rides drag, dany rides drogon, and jon ice dragon
>Jaime is ridden with a grief and a mad man. Goes full rambo and recklessly dies in battle. Finally however, he'd be remembered rightly in the books.
>epic battle with all 7 kingdoms fighting together
>Tyrion revealed to be Azor Ahai and dies in battle defeating NK
>Bran has visions of Sansa's treachery and informs Jon.
>Jon and Dany take small remaining army to KL
>Jon asks for peaceful surrender by Sansa/LF and that she'd be exiled rather than executed for her crimes
>Sansa decides to surrender, LF afraid of being executed anyways, slits sansa's throat
>confusion causes vale forces to fight against Dany/Jon
>quickly destroyed, entire city rekt
>LF executed
>Jon and Dany marry and restart Targ dynasty
>Bran tells Jon of past but Jon says he already knew
>Build monuments of Tyrion/Jaime/Ned/Robb across westeros
>Bran becomes lord of winterfell and warden of North - marries Meera Reed
>Theon becomes lord of Iron islands
>Sand Snakes executed for treachery and Edric Dayne becomes warden of Dorne
>Barristan becomes kingsguard commander
>Jorah becomes warden of westerlands and starts a new house in place of lannisters
>Olenna still has reach
>Sam becomes grand maester

looks like he's in an abusive relationship

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

Do you think she's dead yet?

What won't? What even is the OP picture?

lmao GRRM had some serious swag in high school

>"We did it Jon. We finally became George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fireā„¢"

kill yourself this is awful schlock

What happened to the Azor Jon autist?

>tfw this was a shitty season with nonsensical storylines and characterizations but normies still praise it because they got their precious r+l=j confirmed

>Yes yes, well done young wolf, well done young wolf
>HOWEVER
what did he mean by this?

pretty much, people thought the last episode was great, when I thought it was awful, everything seems real in the first few seasons, now it just seems like fucking wish fulfilment.

>ywn be in a threesome with the stark sisters

Didn't take him long to ruin it with that hideous neckbeard

tortured? don't be silly, who would like being tortured.

but she probably enjoy some sweet gregor's lovin'.

"normies" don't give a fuck about R+L=J.
no one gives a fuck about that beside the jon autists who are all but normies.

action scenes and dany finally going to westeros is why normies praise it.

lol go watch the normie bar reactions to jon confirmed, they lose their shit, some people start crying. Game of Thrones has become awful shit and appeals to the lowest denominators.

>lol go watch the normie bar reactions to jon confirmed, they lose their shit,
that's because they overreact and cheer for everything.

sandor vs brienne, sandor has the upper hand they cheer, brienne gets the upper hand they cheer as well.

They don't care what happens as long as something happens.

Dany could've been revealed as a secret Ned Stark kid and they would have loved it even more I'm sure of it.

I agree, they are awful.

>in an alternate universe Sansa has Ramsay tied up on a table in a dungeon and rape him every day

>in an alternate universe the opposite

well that more or less happened already (>), aside from the tied up part.

sansa revenge-raping ramsay would be nice to see.

>r+l=j confirmed
When?

>"WHEN PRESTON AND I THINK IT WAS SHIT THEN IT WAS"

>"I HAVE THE ONLY FACTUAL OPINION THERE IS"

What the fuck are you even trying to say.

Lolno

(You) promised to stop posting

>Joffrey dies
>Styr dies
>Ramsay dies
>Stannis dies

How come people think the bad guys win all the time when every outright villain dies?

What about littlefinger the creepy rapist

Everyone dies, but not everyone succeeds. We've just seen how many successful (to varying degrees) they were before dying.

He's not outright villain though, he's done 'good' stuff (not for the right reasons). This includes killing Joffrey and Lysa whilst saving Sansa. The people who are completely evil are no longer alive.

That was during a time were men were supposed to look classy. Long hair and neckbeard wasn't acceptable yet.

All good things must come to an end

None of them lived long lives and died of old age - all were killed in their prime.

Or he got banned.

>It's 2017
>S701 is airing on HBO
>Trailers have all been relatively normie, lots of fast cuts of swordfighting and flashbacks to red redding and ToJ
>Opening scene
>Jon eating Sansa out in graphic detail as CIA watches from afar
>What do?

he's saying that if you claim this isn't appetizing you're wrong because it's just an opinion, others like it and their opinion is just as valid as yours.

Season 7 confirmed for GOAT

>he's saying that if you claim this isn't appetizing you're wrong because it's just an opinion, others like it and their opinion is just as valid as yours.

We're sometimes here, but the threads are too slow now to bother trying to be first. And besides, our mission is complete. We're the only autists in this general that go on and on about a character's greatness and then 6 seasons later rather than being BTFO got everything we wanted in the last episode proven right. Why bother preaching to you that based Jon is the main character and is Azor Ahai when it's self-evident? Season 7 and 8 will keep reminding you for us.

Technically that's correct, and it's why arguing about opinions is often futile. You can't prove an opinion wrong because an opinion in itself is never wrong, it's just an opinion. That said I haven't met anyone who literally likes to eat shit.

Seriuosly what is in the OP pic

>reminding you
The only thing I'll remember about you is how much I enjoyed your silence.

Isaac.

I'm afraid she is still alive and in terrible pain.

that would be right if people only said GoT because of opinions and personal taste.

But plot holes and inconsistencies being shit isn't exactly an opinion, unless you're some 2deep4u hipster retard who like watching stuff that doesn't make sense.

I hate Dany and I wish she would fail and die asap, but that not happening isn't why I think GoT is shit. No, it's Arya doing parkour so early after getting fucking stabbed, it's Arya being super careful and worried enough that she hides in a fucking hole, then gallivants around braavos without a care in the world (and at first people thought it was a plan to bring Waif out of hiding, but no, Arya had no plan at all and if it wasn't for convenient actress/doctor friend she'd be fucking dead.

It's Lyanna mormont shaming the northern lord for not answering the call, while she was about to do just that if Davos didn't convince her. She didn't give a fuck about Jon 'irrelevant bastard' Snow and Sandra Boltonnister, and made it quite clear. But the other lords are somehow to be shamed... Why? They didn't get that Davos speech.

Then scenes are so fucking forced because the show wants to make shit happen and doesn't know how, so they do it by makign cahracter do retarded stuff for no reason at all. Like the kid bringing lancel next to the wildfire. Why?

Also worth saying that some scenes (like 90% of the tyrion scenes in S6) are seriously fucking terrible. And yes, while THIS is a matter of opinion... That's like sayiing "Well Bieber isn't shit it's a matter of opinion, some like it". Yeah some like it but he's still universally recognized as the shittiest singer ever.

why does the general stil exist? i mean i was browsing it daily during the season, but this is just sad - all that's left are dumb frogposters, branshits and jonautists

I think she feels more alive than ever.

even in-season most of the posts are about the books and waifus (except episode day maybe) or whining about the show.

not sure why you'd browse it daily if you don't like it now.

Who knows, who knows

sandor clegane is azor ahai
screencap this

Yeah I don't disagree with you. Plot holes and inconsistencies (valid oned at least) and "conclusion-centric" writing are facts, not opinions. Saying the show is good despite them is, and people who think so just can't be helped, the ideological gap is too wide.

Lyanna

Yeah.
It's the gap that was always there between the people who wants a good story that makes sense, and those who have 1 hour to spend and want to be entertained and things like the Qyburn kid bringing Lanced down for no reason doesn't bother them because it was a cool scene.

A plot hole or character inconsistency would have to be pretty fucking huge for them to think it diminishes the appeal of the show.

And I mean, like, 'Someone in Westeros making a gun somehow' big, or 'Davos raping Sansa' big, something like that.
Anything less, they wouldn't care as long as the story is 'interesting'.

>tfw lyanna wasn't kaya
>tfw lyanna wasn't anzu
>tfw lyanna wasn't ozge
>tfw lyanna wasn't kstew
>tfw lyanna wasn't speckhart
>tfw lyanna was a 2/10 wouldn't put Jon in her belly

The mark the Night King left on Bran after touching him in his vision somehow. No explanation was provided as to how that happened.

I remember people losing their shit over Ramsey raping Sansa whilst disregarding the Reek creation process

Your telling me normies aren't exposed to Youtube/Facebook comments for the trailers? Because they definitely are and in most of the top comments, its just mindless Jonfags shouting "Jon Targaryen!!! XD"

Is having aspergers as debilitating as it looks?

>muh Lyanna
why do you fags care about Lyanna so much while hating on Jon Snow?

Autism. Except for hating on Jon. Jon sucks.

Why does the show insist on focusing on characters like Tyrion and Arya who have not done anything relevant in two fucking seasons while ignoring Bran, the character who has the potential to advance the plot and expand they mythos by leaps and bounds?

>But muh meme dwarf and muh badass ninja girl is popular
It's pretty apparent that D&D are more interested in slack-jawed fan service than telling an interesting story. This is why seasons five and six have felt so empty and soulless.

who is the worst character and why is it big brienne

>Why does the show insist on focusing on characters like Tyrion and Arya who have not done anything relevant in two fucking seasons while ignoring Bran
Ableism

because lyanna is a qtpi wolfgirl warrior, and jon is a shitty plot armored character?

also what kind of question is that, if you hate the son you have to hate his mother as well?
There's 2 separate characters. You can like one and not the other, just like some people like tyrion but hate tywin, or the other way around.

No, from an SJW standpoint, they are in the right. While Bran is disabled, Isaac is not. Dinklage and Maisie have actual disabilities (dwarf/womyn) IRL, so they have more oppression points that need to be balanced by extra screentime.

book : darkstar
show : loras.
brienne and sansa are horrible, but Loras is literally a token faggot.

But Isaac is gay IRL. He's super oppressed.

> Loras is literally a token faggot.
Stop projecting, faggot.

>Dinklage and Maisie have actual disabilities (dwarf/womyn)

I thought you were about to say dwarf/gargoyle or dwarf/goblin or something, insulting maisie.
But instead you insulted every single female on the planet.

Well played.

After S2 EVERY SINGLE SCENE he's in is about him being a faggot.

-flirting with oberyn at the wedding
-flirting with a squire at practice
-fucking a squire
-getting arrested for fucking the squire
-getting questioned about fucking the squire

Oh wait there was 1 scene that wasn't about him being a faggot.
It was the scene where he tells margaery
"I was never strong ;_; " like a huge faggot.

It's pretty evident to everyone here that you are simply projecting your own latent homosexuality onto the show, and are lashing out based on insecurity. Please stop, it's embarrassing.

Because the only reason Lyanna is relevant is because of being a part of Jons origin story

Besides that shes basically a non-character, but of course pretentious hipster fucks claim shes amazing while shitting on Jon who is liked by "plebs"

If you somehow did well for yourself in a battle and were made a Ser and granted a plot of land and some builders to have a castle to live in, what would

Your house name be?
Your house sigil be?
Your house words be?
Your keep be located in Westeros, who would you have been fighting for that you were knighted?
What would your castle be like?

it's not evident to me. Where does he imply his homosexuality?

are you twelve? your lack of reasoning is astounding.

>tfw no Maester Luwin father figure

No one claims she's "amazing", she was ok for a minorfu.

Also wtf is that about relevance. What the fuck does that has to do with anything?

There could be a PoV about some random peasant in the riverlands to show the horrors of war and you could like that irrelevant peasant if he was a good person or had positive traits and so on.

Who cares the part they play into the endgame.
Your argument reeks of the "I like Jon because he's azor ahai!" shit.

Lyanna didn't do much but the little bits we know about her make her ok.

Just because we know a million times more about Jon doesn't mean we'll like him more. In fact a lot we learn about Jon made some people hate him more.

He is made out to be very obviously gay in every scene though, it's literally rammed down our throats ( no pun in ten did)

house nippon
a katana
sharper than steel
I don't serve anyone, I just threatened a dornish lord to give me his castle and appoint me knight or I would have killed him and anyone he cared for
It would be huge, entirely black, with daily hangings on the walls of it for everyone who defies me or is guilty of villany

Reminder that Lyanna being the knight of the Laughing Tree is just a stupid meme theory. Only women say its true to make themselves feel good

bran is the knight of the laughing tree

>tfw Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage got nominated for an Emmy for giving shit performances
>tfw Stephen Dilane got nothing for the best performance in the entire show
There is no justice in this world

>hur dur i wonder why this user
doesn't have an objection to Renly Baratheon
Loras is literally a token faggot dude. There's absolutely no depth to him, and that to me, is insulting to the LGBT community when they get characters that are just >OMG IM GAY

>Your house name be?
House Anzu
>Your house sigil be?
My Mount&Blade sigil desu. A black bow on green.
>Your house words be?
MADNESS HAS HAD ITS DAY
>Your keep be located in Westeros, who would you have been fighting for that you were knighted?
Stannis.
>What would your castle be like?
Not an expert in castlery.
I'd make it 100% a military structure. Don't care if it's comfy or beautiful, like some other castle... Only want it to be strong. Massive walls, lots of arrow slits, an unbreakable gate I don't care if it takes 20 men to lift it.

>sharper than steel
>not 'folded a thousand times"

>Not "Thousandfold Folded"

Loras has a character in the book, his faggotry is so rarely brought up that some people who've read the books didn't even figure out he was gay.

It's just the show that made him like that.

I agree. It's a damn shame Loras was just >le gay knight of le flowers in the show.

Name a better candidate for King in the North.

Protip: You can't