Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums.
It is my first post here and I want to present you this guy. His name is "Liviu Dragnea", and he made stealing legal in Romania, for politicians, if it's less than $43.000, ignoring the 200.000 people gathering everyday all over the country.
May I get some help raiding this piece of shit's Facebook page? It is "Liviu Dragnea", the verified one.
Thanks

fb com / liviudragnea . ro

No.

Sup Forums ain't your personal army

hows about go fuck yourself?

You don't know what we get through in this country

this is for a good cause tho, the guy is a prick and a dictator in the making

i dont understand your numbers.
the periods make it seem like u are either dumb and dont know how to separate numbers, or that its not really that big a deal. or maybe u are actually smart and being very very precise with your numbers but still thatd mean theyre low numbers.

wtf op.

you can steal 43 thousand dollars.
And we are 200 thousand people gathering everyday

that's how we separate them in romania...dont be such a jackass

ur the jackass comin on this american image board with ur gay roman numerals.

fuck off back to your side of the river.

isn't the owner like japanese?

you fuck off, stupid american, who think you have invented and own everything on earh

Nobody cares about your shitty third world country.

Nobody gives a fuck about your third world country, you inbred retard. Romanians are gypsies and should all be gassed anyway

Tu chiar esti asa autistic inca sa crezi ca Sup Forums o sa te ajute. Lmao, pateticu dracului. Cui crezi ca ii pasa de cacata noastra de tara. lmfao

Take this shit back to the ghetto man, it don't even look like real words

faggot

That's pretty much what happens all over the world.
There are problems 100 times worse than this and barely a few people actually care about, even they stop caring after they realise that resistance is futile.

Just hope that there's gonna be a major global disaster like an epidemic or a fucking meteor, so you (and i) can see the end of this pathetic race.

He made stealing because you let him lol. Do you think if your entire pathetic country doesn't do shit, an image board will?

Nypa faggot
Kill yourself

Hitler should have ended your people first. Romania is a shithole

Actually we were allied with Hitler against the communists :)

>american image board
Your american arrogance is showing...
This is a japanese imageboard

>who think you have invented and own everything on earh

lol what did romanians invent?

u guys dont even have wooden houses.
still living in mud while your leader steals from you and gets away with it. LOL

your weab dumbassery is showing.
no its an american image board for japanese cartoons.

top zoz

what did romanians invent?
the fountain pen, cybernetics, insulin, the jet engine, and much more
so FUCK OFF

But Hitler hated slavs and gypsies alike and would have wasted you given more time. You were allied with Germany because you had no choice you fucker.

and romanians are not gypsies. We have gYpsies in Romania, but they are not romanians. THEY ARE GYPSIES. DUMBASSES

Oh yeah all those things invented by Romanians in USA.

romanians are not slavs, we are latin

LOL? Latin is a language, Latino people live in South America. There are no Latin people you ignorant piece of shit. The face that your dumbass country took its name straight from the Holy Roman Empire doesn't mean shit.

For I'm free of something in the head i say :
OK for Killing people
OK for trollinh people
OK to take out truth of someone mean then kill his truth
OK for all sort of Nice people to kill mean people
Everybody shall listen : here I am. This id my everyday message on Sup Forums : here I am

One shall not go to : be focused
One shall not go off : keep truth
One shall not worry of take : just kill It

For everybofy to be Nice after it : think of your love

One shall not go to
For the speed
But in the effort the précision.

Nice to be welcomed on Sup Forums.
Sorry for I'm a Saint with something the head
Total war : anathème!!!
Go go go

get cancer and die faggot

dont know if youre a shitposter or just a complete retard

Shut up and raid, it is not summer anymore

Lol when I get cancer ill receive all the medical treatment I need for nearly free. When you get cancer in Romania you crawl up in your shack and wait for death. I guess it's good news for your family though, cause they'll have something to eat.

It is false: Italy is Latin, Romania is 50% Slav and 50% latin

I don't know if you actually believe that your people are latin or just autism. A quick Google search will help you find out.

Where are you from?
Obviously not USA, unless you are a piggy burgeoise

Whoah that's big word for you there, buddy. It's actually spelled bourgeoisie. What does it matter where I'm from? You're just trying to turn the conversation away from how retarded your country is.

why do you write the numbers like that it's fucked up

Not Romanian here, we actually have public and decent healthcare. Not native English speaker so sorry for the spelling error. It is important what country you're from given different socio-economic policies

if there's one thing I've learned is that romanians love priding themselves in the accomplishments of others and somehow feel they always deserve shit, like a fucking raid. Stealing was always a national sport, 99% of whatever I see on signs at protests is unoriginal shit they've stolen to hopefully get their 15 minutes of internet fame. Go fuck yourself and your faggot-ass country, I'm so glad I left.

Sup Forums isn't capable of raiding anyone anymore. Nypa was only used for personal grudges, so save yourself an embarassment and leave.

My. Fucking.Sides

we have brick houses not those shit ones where a little wind tears them down like you amerifags have

Sup Forums nu-i armata ta personala, OP

learn how to spell faggot.

I would say that we should raid his dentist for letting him open his mouth with that tartar deposit.

Thanks for ruining my lunch

>isn't the owner like japanese?

he's american, and does like the japanese, if that was the question

I`m a romanian and I agree with this.