Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is it

._.

>UK
>first world

It's a toilet, the best kind of toilet

It's a LATGH (Longitudinal advanced technique glory hole)

>He's too fat to have a shit while squatting

>In which the Pakistani diaspora reveals itself

As a side note, I met an air force guy a couple of years ago who was stationed at an airbase in a MENA country. Because the base was operated by NATO forces, the toilets were western, but local forces also used them. Every stall had explicit instructions not to squat on western style toilets. None the less, the locals did it anyway, until one day a toilet finally gave way. As a result, the guy crashed into a massive ceramic shard mid-shit, cutting his thigh to the bone. The wound ended up getting infected IIRC and he had to have the leg amputated, which was a small price to pay considering he may just as well have died.

Don't squat on western toilets, kids

>islamabad
>london

pick both

I should clarify, it was a local who suffered the lavatorial calamity, not the guy who told me the story.

>Muh pakis

The only times I get to use these toilets are at French service stations and at the local Chinese restaurant, nothing to do with pakis

best shit of my life came from a squatty

This guy knows what's up, seems like lots of people form an opinion on them without ever trying one

how does Americans lives without washing their ass after taking a shit?

In France, we call that "turkish toilet"

They smush the leftover poo with dry toilet paper into their arse crack

Are those water jets above the poop hole?

Nigger I squat to shit enough when outdoors when I shit at home I want to sit on my ass and listen to music for half an hour, maybe fall asleep.

In turkey we call western toilets ''alafranga'' meaning ''french toilet''

same

>Brits shit on the floor

What happens if you don't aim well and the poop doesn't go through the hole

Duh.. What to do with it? This: youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

those etchings (?) at the sides are where you are supposed to put your feet, you shouldnt really miss it if they are at the correct spot.
Even if you do miss the water flushes it away afterwards.

Designated shitting streets

Gets flushed down, same way as toilets with designs like the German toilet in pic related

>water hits turd and ramps over it spraying you and entire bathroom with shit water

German engineering working just as intended.

>given toilets that are shaped to used as chairs
>can't just fucking sit on it
>have leg amputated
That's pretty fucking funny, actually.

Nice
I wish I can try it some day

just dig a hole on ground outside and shit in it whilst squatting

yeah but it's only cool if you have a small dick, my dick hits the step everytime so I have to manually hold it which is uncomfortable.

Above the poop hole there's a eerily astonished face, it seems to say, "What a twisted fate I endure, watching man's feces push out their holes for all of my life".

And everyone who lives in a first world country

>went into one of these toilets in italy
>got ill from a dodgy pizza
>didn't have time to process the stupidity of the design
>took a massive lasagna sick looking pile of shit on the floor while holding the door shut.
youre welcome italy

>a*glos