Be married

>be married
>take home loan for 35 years
>spend all my life savings for deposit
>were happy in our home
>she starts acting strange
>find out she was fucking a degenerate co-worker (lives with mom and drinks every day and is literally a scumbag) while i was hospitalized after an accident
>some time passes and we file for divorce
>she didnt even spend a single cent on the house
>by law shes entitled to half of it anyway
>cucked by both my country and my wife
holy shit I miss being not depressed...

>married without a prenup knowing damn well the law openly and deliberately fucks the males over in divorce

Burn it, give her nothing.

Welcome to being a man. Bet you're white too.

>our white male privilege will protect us

Fuck women. Fuck anything not white male.

You need a better lawyer.

Neet life is right life.

>Wants Sup Forums to feel sorry for him cuz he took a financial risk and lost

Honestly every man in this position deserves it for getting married without prenuptials. If you can't convince a woman that she's not entitled to half your things, you shouldn't be getting married to her.

Dude.. just dump the house. If you have relatively little invested into it, half of nothing is nothing. No law says you have to pay it off.

This

friday is upon us lads. its time to sink that depression in strong alcoholic bewerages. whats your drink Sup Forums ?

Got this from a friend as a present a while back. time to open that shit up.

racist shitbag detected

prob a good idea in the future

>Fuck women. Fuck anything not white male.
that's actually a good advice, though there's still a lot of white SJW-beta orbiters that will fuck you over once they get a whiff of a poon

It's ok OP, you're not the first or the last mate.

I been there and done it, albeit she didn't screw around, she was a royal cunt.

You'll pick yourself back up and you'll keep on chugging. Pay out that loan take what's yours and move on.

Don't dwell on it or you'll remain a sour depressed man.

Power to you Sup Forumsro, you'll be fine.

>itt: literal neo-nazis
stay scared

At least you didn't have kids.

Doesn't her cheating mean she gets nothing?

Not op...

How do you even ask for a prenup without it looking like you dont trust her.

.. just adding, i try to legitimize it by saying what happens ifshe inherits her moms house and i fuck up one day, she was so upset that i even thought i would 'fuck up one day'.

>being this much of a cuck
Just tell her that you don't trust her. Do you trust anyone with 50% of everything you own?

She is manipulating you bro

this. Bringing up the subject is like saying:
>yeah were gonna get divorced eventually lol

Op here. But I trusted her with everything. If i didnt trust her i wouldnt get married to her in the first palce. Seriously though, women are really good at being manipulative...

Walk away from it all. Here is your MISTAKE:
>spend all MY [meaning you nigga] life savings
>were happy in our home
Being happy in a home with a woman for a man takes a lot of work and there is plenty of room for mistakes, you work too much, you are home too much, you are too mean, too nice, to good looking, too ugly, you are in too many car accidents, you are too good a driver....etc, etc. You can not win EVER! So alway approach your relationships in the future (this one is toast) from the stand point of given a chance she will run, she will run with my kids, money, car, neighbor...only thing she likely will not take is your dog. So never ever care about any of those things or if you do KEEP THEM APART from any woman in your life.

right on brother.

Break up with her you stupid faggot

Is this going to be more WHITE WHINE?
Are you going to cry?
Is this going to turn into another WHITE MALE VICTIMHOOD circle jerk?
Are your feelings hurt? Do you need a safe space?

Out of no where you just assume hes white because of your massively beta victimhood complex.
My fuck no wonder you faggots are getting bred out and turning into faggots and trannies by the legions.

White men are just naturally effeminate.
What kind of autist projects white victimhood on everything he sees?
I'd put a wig on you a rape your boipussy.
for all intents, you literally ARE a whiny faggot.

Well there's your problem. Firstly, never trust another human being with EVERYTHING, most people would stab you in the back if it benefitted them and if they knew they could get away with it.

Secondly, you fell for the marriage meme. You thought the ancient institution of marriage would make you happy, that it was expected of you to get married, and that having the white picket fence and constantly keeping up with the jones's would make you happy. You were deceived.

Just say its a condition of a family trust. No pre-nup, no marriage. Then keep your finances separate, no joint checking, no joint credit cards, no joint car loans. You just simply say, this way I can't harm your credit, and you can't write checks I can't pay for- unless its your money, then go ahead. This will encourage her to get a job, improve herself, be careful with spending on clothes and groceries, the bills won't get fucked up. Otherwise, we just rent as an engaged couple until we're both sure we can afford kids. If she freaks out to logic and self-sufficiency, she's a gold-digger anyways, and you don't want any part of that shit.