Drug thread. Anyone getting weird?

Drug thread. Anyone getting weird?

heroin and meth. the meth is making me bit my lip way too much and obsess about my ex

on 2 tabs of 2c-e rn my man, things are getting hectic

That shit always makes me jerk off about 30 times.

you'll have to explain what that is?

No, because we're not weak little bitches that would have been better off aborted

Key bumps

heroin or meth?

Methylparaben here

Makes my mouth feel weird

sorry straight edged bro, we're just enjoying ourselves

meth, still haven't tried heroin that wasn't laced

you'll have to explain what that is exactly

i'll roll a huge blunt in T minus 3h.

>.5mg xaxanx
>20mg Oxycodone (snort half, ate the other half)
>one cup of coffee
>one cigarette
>3 hits dank

Just woke up. xanies are a script for a head injury, coffee and smoke cause addicted to caffeine and nicotine. The rest for fun.

and I'm pretty sure that the coke i've been doing is stepped on with meth cause i wanna jerk off on this shit too. when i did coke in CA i just wanted to fuck someone.

I dont know
I just looked at the back of my mouth wash bottle a picked out a random ingrédient

I thought the new Oxys were made so you couldn't snort them and get the effect?

You're my hero

the ops yes, ocs dont exisist anymore.

am talking the the roxies, roxicodones. The 30s are blues, the 20s are gray, the tens are pink. Those you can crush/snort/smoke.

Was a sad day when the OCs disapeared though. But meh, roxies are just as good imo. I don't shoot up so it works for me.

yeah, I stopped buying them cause I always liked the nose more. Switched to coke and meth cause I like that more anyways. I like being up.

Here in the UK you can still get the original formula. I was until recently on a prescription for 2x40mg/day due to an injury and they were great when snorted.

now i just do heroin . and weed

what heroin like? especially when snorted, I have an aversion to needles.

There's my shit on a tag.

not him, im Ive never shot up in my life, and do not do H very often because I love it too much. When I use I only smoke it. Not doing it very often and the roa keeps me from getting strung out.

Heroin is like the strong pills, but there is a harder rush that comes with it, then there is the Nod. Sorta being in a dreamlike state. My favorite thing to do on H was laying down and nodding off to a good audio book. It's like being in the story, so great.

Disclaimer though, while I do enjoy the Nod, sometimes I got shit to do. So I prefer pills because I can motivate and be more outgoing on them, but they do lack that H rush. BUT, you tend not to nod off as easiiy. Depending on the med.

The only pharma I've done that has come anywhere close to what H does would be Opanas. Opanas are fucking fantastic if you ever get the chance.

It's hydromorphone, like diladids, but have longer legs.

Has anybody of you good experiences with Codein?

>pic related
>30ml cough syrup
>1ml = 7,5mg codein

How much of that shit do I have to swallow? Tastes pretty bitter..

Why would you get xanax for a head injury that makes no sense. Maybe you meant the oxys

im jelly. I really liked the OCs for snorting purposes. The OPs are ok in a pinch, if there isnt anything else around.

So basically I switched to the roxies cause they are so versatile. Can eat em, snort em, smoke em. And there is a slight rush and the ritual is nice when smoking it.
>inb4 dont smoke pills
Yes. Some pills are unsmokable. And the ones that are smokable are pretty great, but it will tear up your lungs. But smoking a bit of roxy gets real close to that H rush.

I have a very demanding job that keeps me going pretty often, so maybe try H isn't for me. I'm an extremely rare night off.

lol I need like 250mg of codeine to get high anymore, not sure how much you need though

no, I dont have script for the oxys. I had a stroke, lost a bunch of vision, sleep pattern is broken, ptsd because the change was overnight etc.

The parts of the brain that were affected suffered function loss. The mechanism in my brain that manages sleep pattern was broken. So that means I no longer have a normal sleep cycle. Which is ok, Im used to it now.

I still get plenty of sleep, and sleep great when I do, its's just the hours and schedule of it is totally random and out of my control.

It's also for panic and anxiety that I was experiencing but mostly I only use for sleep. If there is busy shit going on and im feeling overwhelemed then yeah, I'll take one. Otherwise green does me just fine.

I am scripted 2mgs xanax a day, only take one mg, typically. I was scripted painkillers for a while but after the pain managemnet requirement kicked in I turned it down because I smoke weed. I've since moved to oregon so have full access to mj now, which helps me take far less of the xanax. Benzos are dangerous shit man.

id honestly drink the whole bottle

they really are

yes, you know how you can do pills then go to work and have an energetic good mood day?

Yeah H isnt going to do that. You will have the good mood super happy rush for...idk20-30 mins depending on how much you use and quality, then it's nod off time.

So if youre gonna do H and then go to work and shit, usually people with mix it with uppers and stuff. Speed isn't my thing so I don't fuck with that.

yeah i work way too much for that. I'm all call almost 24/7. I'd like to try it, but I can't risk my livelihood.

Yeah I don't know I tried it about a month ago and just got a little comfortable feeling wich was nice but nothing special. Can I even get to much codeine? Like overdose or something?

> but I can't risk my livelihood.

well said my man. Anything is ok in moderation. and I mean fucking anything. With stuff like this you have to admit there could be a problem, and you have to not let take over. It's real easy to let H run away with ya. Pills are a little easier to manage, not get strung out on from my experience anyway.

I only use once a month for 3-4 days depending on what I can get, then stop. Partly cause im paid monthly, and partly cause I know what withrawal feels like and fuck that shit.

It's about willpower and moderation. If it is something you cannot maintain on, then you shouldn't do it. Which is why I've never shot up. I love it too much already, going down road would be the death of me.

tldr: dont miss the protip everyone, ALL things in MODERATION.

why don't you just do meff?
I'm sure its the high you're looking for...
You're a slob,
you'll clean up in no time..
Unless you have the money to support a coke habit.

oh for sure, your central nervous system can shut down because it's a huge depressant. Be careful.

Yeah for sure. Whats its like to get paid monthly? You on salary or you outside the US? I'm bad with budgeting, but it's partly cause I get paid weekly. I always know I'm only so many days from my next check. But yeah, moderation is key. I don't really do anything unless i get at least a night off.

kek

I'm serious. I'm that one dude on Sup Forums not trying to let fools die.

I like it. I preferred weekly back in the day cause you always have cash on hand, but it's smaller amounts so you really gotta watch your budget.

Now I'm on monthly, and it's easier to manage my budget all at once, don't have to worry about the week to week thing. It's easier to budget then say
>ok after everything being paid, i can afford 200 dollars worth of something, and still have another five hundred to save, or spend on whatever, cause all my bills are paid.

I just gotta watch out for the trap of
>oh im sitting on 400 dollars of unused money
>I should get more drugs

Nope. I budget for it, leave myself enough room to live comfortably, and only use once a month for that brief period.

Keeps me from getting strung out, keeps money in my pocket.

also mentioning i have been a drug addict on this shit for over a decade now, using off an on sometimes.

I have never not paid my bills to get drugs. I have never stolen/sold anything to get drugs. To look at me youd have no idea I use H or pills, because I keep myself from getting strung out. I look like a normal ass dude with big swinging dick.

It's about maintenance and living within your means.

Nice bit of cocaine on a Friday afternoon

Can I ask what you do?

I personally manage a factory that produces 24/7, hence the problem with getting time off. I could probably use at work, but the risk is too great. We work with lots of giant machines that could fuck me and my workers up.

Nice, but I'm guessing you must deal to have that much and a little scoop thing.

how much can I score adderall for? been looking to get some. I'm in the US

I used to be a marketer for a nationwide distribution company. Shirt and tie corporate shit. Did it since my early 20's up until I stroked out, two years ago.

So am disabled now, living off the benefits and supplemental income shit I have. (supplemental insurance/benifits from previous job.

inb4 drain on the system.

I've been paying into disability my entire life. And at a higher ish salary for the most part, 55-62k a year. It's my money, that's what it is for, that's why we have to pay disability when we get a job.

My uncle did the math for me when were were bored, I have approx 5 more years of disability before I become a "drain on the system", meaning I am taking more money than I paid in.

But, I'll be dead in 3-7 according to my docbros so I don't worry about it.

Nah, just bought it today for the weekend. I don't use it much but when I do I like to take a lot. One of them is for my friend and the rest for me but I always end up being too generous.

I paid 8 bucks for a 30 mg pill. Not sure what they go for where you live. The market dictates.

I'm a big meth/coke fan but I can't do meth because I'm still fucked up/coming down when I go to work.

I forget what adderall is like so I want to get some to compare. I'd probably drop about $100 on it if I can get a good amount

Best otc drugs besides dxm and Dramamine ? I've got vivarin caffeine pills and it's feels like a sort of shitty version of adderall. Anyone got any otc drug ideas?

>Anyone got any otc drug ideas?
yeah here's one

don't be a faggot

I'm thinking maybe straterra from over seas pharmacy.

So now I have to ask what is knowing your own mortality like?

Do you consider suicide? What's your functionality? I guess limb wise and sex wise?

>We work with lots of giant machines that could fuck me and my workers up.

Happy to see youve kept that in mind. You sir are like me, a responsible drug user.

Yeah, you can buy lots of weird shit from oversea pharms, but I gunno. DXM always gave me some fun times when I was younger.

Chill you dirty nigger

faggot

I mean, i really don't care that much about my personal safety, but I always care about my bros.

I went to a rave and so many people shooting some kind of spray into their nose, would you have any idea what it's was?

why the fuck you keying it? make a fat line you pussy

What did you just say you little peice of shit? I graduated top of my class in the marine corp.....

Yea boi make a fat line with your pinky

Oddly enough that could have been chocolate. I heard that's a thing now.

That's the fucking epitome of retarded . I did see some ether rags.

make a line on his phone screen easy

I'll keep it as brief as I can because it isn't simple.
I am almost 40 now, stroke happened 2 years ago. I had a stroke when I was 20 but there was no permanent damage. Then I go 15 ish years and have another stroke, but it fucked me up.

62 ish percent of my field of vision is gone. Sometimes, I do not understand what I am looking at, even familar things in unfamilar settings, like a shoe that is upside down, I think i know what it is but there is something wrong about it etc. Was hallucinating a lot in the beginning but that stoped after about a month. This is common with head injury/stroke victims when the occipital lobes get damaged.

When I stroked out i was so confused it took me a couple days to get to the hospital. I knew something was wrong but the confusion and maybe scare of finding out kept me away. When i did make and it was clear what happened, i immediately wanted to kill myself. EVERYTHING is different now. EVERYTHING is harder now. I cannot trust what I see, I cannot trust my memory. I am aware that sometimes I get confused or can forget things, so I am very careful. I shouldn't be swinging an axe, or driving a car, that type of shit.

I got lucky in that i lost no mobility, my dick still works and I can still wipe my own ass. It could have been far worse. However this still sucks. The only reason I did not kill myself was because of what it would to my parents.

Now two years later, I still want out, cause this sucks and I dont wanna live like this, but I am coping much better, have accepted that im fucked up now. Out of my control so I roll with it.

Mortality does not scare me. I learned to deal with that after the first stroke. What I am scared of, is stroking out again and becoming immobile, trapped in my own body type shit. I have a DNR and living will to pull the plug if that happens, which it likely will. My face isnt droppy, my mobility is all there,

yeah I dunno, people do weird ass shit to get high.

Just some green for me

May as well blaze a little kush

otherwise i am fully functional. Yeah i get confused sometimes but it's not like im gonna go play in traffic or anything. The worst part about all of it, is that I REMEMBER what things for me were like before. I could handle fucking anything.

Now everything is different. Harder. Doesn't look the same, I felt early on like was robbed and sorta fell into a pity party for a bit. If I couldn't remember what things were like before then it wouldn't matter. But I do. So it sucks. but, with time you get used to shit ya know.

Absolutely beautiful

just got 10 tabs through the mail, next day delivery is dank

I do, daily. It's my go to. Keeps me from taking too much xanax, makes me a nice person, and I can enjoy it.

I find no fun in the xanax by themselves. They just flatten you out. Which is ok if having a panic moment or need to sleep, but I live a pretty stable quiet life and don't need it all the time.

The green covers the panic stuff, and keeps me interested in things and in happy, more caring mood all the time. Without the green the xanax just turns me into a selfish asshole.

Ah man, that is really insane to think about. I also have a DNR and living will, but just to make sure my loved ones are taken care of. I'm 31 and I have this anxiety about being hit by a car or some shit.

I've heard about stroke victims about the issues with vision. I get these spots in my vision a lot and one time my whole right side went numb.

More power to you Sup Forumsro for going on, for real, I'm not sure i could.

Well...you probably shouldn't look at this then.

Fiend

why are you prone to strokes?

ive done xanax multiple times in my life but never got much out of it im buying 6 bars later today anytips on dosage or something to mix with it i have some green and coffee but idk how a stim and a downer mix would work if it would

dont ignore your health bro, especially if you have a family.
>More power to you Sup Forumsro for going on, for real, I'm not sure i could.
I assure you,If I was able to do it, you can. I was a fucking mess the first 6months plus after. But with the support of family, therapy, marijuana and overall just not giving a fuck anymore, things got easier. Like I mentioned, I still want out, but I can't do it to my folks. And I know there are people out there who have it far worse off than I do. The Universe is hostile. Anything can happen. You just gotta roll with shit or not. I visit a head injury forum peroidically which helps, talking with other people that experienece similar things. It helps IMMENSLY. Its hard to describe what "nothing" looks like to a person that can totally see. But someone who is going thro the same thing can identify. It makes me feel less alone with all of it.

haha fuck you. thats funny cause my family likes to play tricks on me. Like my mom would toss stuff at me to see if I could catch it and stuff. The problem isnt my reflexes, those are just fine. But if I don't look right at something, Im not gonna see it. Plus there are some benifits to stroking the fuck out. Get to meet a lot of interesting people in the medical field, get to spend a lot of time with family, good drugs hah.

It sucks cause no longer can watch tv or movies anymore. I just cannot keep up cause its so dynamic, scenes move and change so quickly I cant hang.

I can do slower paced vidya, eve online, vanilla wow. No more shooters though. I do a lot audiobooks now instead of tv, which has been nice cause now im putting down like three books a month. Whatever it takes to settle in and maintain ya know.

What's the easiest way to find meth?

Their final answer was "probably genetic" was adopted, so cannot know. Did a bunch of procedures to check for diseases like vasculities(sp) which can cause strokes, but that wasnt it. Couple spinal taps and 2 angiograms showed it. So im on blood thinners as preventitive and really thats all they can do for it.

The first stroke I was sitting at my computer doing idk wtf, and it hit me. Literally was not doing anything. The second stroke happened while I asleep, I woke up at 3 am with a universe crushing headache and vomitted for about an hour. I was just sleeping!! Wtf universe!

So yeah. Their final answer was "probably genetic" cause it wasn't any of the common stroke factors that caused it.

Also, short term memory fucking sucks. It is worse than it sounds. On all levels. Im not talking about losing your keys, or forgetting an appt, im talking about not being able to figure out if I've eaten today. That is a small example. It makes me look and feel stupid sometimes and I fucking hate it. But it's out of my control so I roll.

Pathetic junkie

What kinds of books do you listen to? Sorry if this is weird, but I find your situation interesting. It must be a really different kind of life. Do you live on your own? Or with your parents?

xanax alone is boring. its a little more fun with alcohol or marijuana. Careful when mixing with alcohol tho, that shit is dangerous. I find 1mg or a half mg is plenty to get the xanax feel. Any more than that is just gonna knock you out.

Alcohol will intensify the effect so tread softly. I repeat, BENZOS are fucking DANGEROUS. Despite the stigma that is attached to heroin, benzos are far more dangerous. Every docbro Ive been in front of says
>dont take the xanax if you dont need it
>ive seen xanax ruin, destroy, and kill lives.

Benzo withdrawal can kill you. H withdrawal itself will not, although the dehyration from it can. Idk, benzos are just bad shit. They help my shit but I do my best to keep the usuage down.

ketamin + mdma, small dose of shroom a lot N20 nicotine and 3 shots of whiskey

Thanks bro, it's some good stuff

Fucking degenerates

I just made an appointment to get checked out. I keep having vision issues and crushing headaches. I'm more worried about the loss of feeling on one side, but we'll see. I thought it was just stress from work.

Ran out of weed so me and my bitch chugged a bottle of cough syrup each
I just want weed

that's cause Benzos do the same thing in the brain as alcohol. That's why they try not to prescribe benzos to alcoholics. Benzo and alcohol withdrawals will kill you.

anything and everything, started out with mostly non fiction cause I like history and stuff, but I'll read/listen to fantasy or anything good. I love science docs too, shit about space.

I was living on my own in Portland Oregon when it happened. My family was a couple states away. So I was immediately yanked back there, which is what should have happened. But I went from being a full on adult doing adult things to being at my parents house, (religious, conservative state, pot not legal)

I was there for two years, only recently made it back to portland. FINALLY. The diability benifits kicked in quickly, cause i was so fucked up. I started recieving benifits before my visual assessment was completed. But I was scared to move out. As mentioned I know I get confused so I have to be aware of it. New situations or unpredictable things cause problems for me. I get lost easily now too. So with all these things, moving out was just a scary prospect. When I went to my last GP appt he asked me
>what steps are you taking to make things better

And that did it for me. I had the money, money was never the problem. It was the fear I had to get over. So after being with my folks for two years I literally just made it back here to Portland like two months ago. So my quality of life now is much improved
>awesome public tranist, cant see to drive
>pot is legal
>more tolerant state, was in idaho, im not a churchie but family is, just got tired of it

I have a lot of friends here, can do drugs here, go out and get laid again. It's like I got my life back.As mentioned I probably dont have a ton of time left, im not going to spend it in an environment where I am unhappy. I love my family and parents. But ffs Im an almost 40 yr old man, with 40yr old man needs, like getting laid, doing drugs once in a while etc. I am more in my element here which has been a nice recovery of my independence.

look up venus thrombus. I am not a doctor but I am a stroke guy. Not saying it is a clot, but thats what happened to me and it fucked me up. Get in there, tell them whats happening, get an mri to make sure.

preach

i posted a long af account of the entire experience that got a lot of positive feedback. People found it an interesting read, especially the hallucinating parts. I'd post it here but I dont wanna get a bunch of pizzas delivered to my house.

> venus thrombus

I really hacked the spelling there. its called
venous thrombosis

Ever read The Dark Tower series? Highly recommend it.

Portland is a great city too, I haven't been there in a bit, but their public transport is the best. I learned a long time ago that fear is what drives most of our decisions. From what person we vote for, to what car we drive, to what person we date. Fear is the greatest motivating factor.

Bad ass for you moving out and doing your thing.