When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

never
lvl23 mage so far
feelsbadman

Never O' Clock in 200-and-Never on February Neverteenth.

Few times several years ago, didn't like it.

last week

3 days ago? trying to remember which of the last few mornings i utilized my morningwood on the gf. she could make less noise tho, like i just fucking woke you up, inside voice bitch

Last month.

May 2012, I was 19

Last October

August 2010

last night

ex gf

only pussy ive been getting lately been too shy to get new pussy and its bothering me just as much as not having sex for months.

Having a kids makes it hard but on Sunday. I work from home on a help desk so I'm constantly on the phone. My parents had the kid.
My wife came in while I was on a call and started initiating.
Next thing I know, I'm sitting in my office chair with her bouncing her ass up and down on me while I'm working tech support. After about 7 minutes she turns around sucks me off.
Remembered to quickly hit the mute button so the person on the other line didn't hear.

This is the first time this happened while I was working but I hope it happens again.

two weeks/three weeks ago

Last night, but i was drunk as fuck, so it only lasted probably 20 mins before i said forget it. Lol

Hahaha

If you want it to happen you should verbalize it to her.

Working on a new girl but she's stubborn and depressed and I'm thinkin it might not be worth it.. the mood swings kill it

3 days ago pre work quicky.

twoo weeks with a hooker

On christmas with my now ex gf of 5 years
She broke up about 2 weeks later

Fuck I need some pussy but I don't wanna pay for it

Well duh... that's how it happened in the first place. I said to her a week before I want to fool around while working just to say we did. Didn't expect it that quickly though.

5 years ago now

last weekend with my korean wife. fucked her in a parked car. came in her pussy. she cleaned self up with her panties and threw them out the window. went to dinner after.

Three days ago. Asian prostitute.
Shes 5'1 and 90lbs, and I could do whatever I wanted to her. Good times

blew a good healthy load in the oll ladys mouth yesterday morning befor work
does that count?

6 moths ago

why would you cum in your mothers mouth? Fucking weird

About 2 mins ago. Just finished.

yesterday i blew a load in my gf

A while ago. /feelsbadman/

>had sex
>jumps up
>"wait..."
>opens laptop
>"wait, what..."
>starts windows
>"what the fuck"
>opens browser
>"hey, the fuck are you doin'"
>boards.Sup Forums.org/b
>"hey, i's talking to you, my ass still gaping and you got shit on your dick, and all you wanna do is surf the net?"
>searchs thread
>"i'm done, you sleepin' on the couch tonight"
>brag about sex 2 min ago
doesn't matter, had sex, or what?

Been almost two months. I took Bush's lead, like him I just never pulled out. My woman is now pregnant with twins, just doesn't want sex until after first trimester.

69 counts? last week

3 days ago. Feels great.

>Implying anal sex
That user is too beta for anal

boys don't have a vag, and he's def a faggot.

1 year

yesterday
met again with this one guy in the morning who had a large 8" with 3" girth
got all dressed in sexy lingerie and heels
as soon as we had the door closed i was shoved down to my knees

later on that day i met a new guy who was 7" cock and was very rough with me

Apparently we are in the exact same fucking position

Trap or grill?

My wife did that to me a few times while I had to take some work conference calls....good stuff

3 times on the weekend with my gf

30yo and haven't done the deed yet.

Last week at a friends birthday.

>my gf
>that's actually what OP calls his right hand

2 nights ago with wife, it's been tough lately because of her mood swings and she hasn't been up for it much.

trap

blocked the second guy from the site i used, he was a fucking weirdo, couldn't fuck properly, kissed like a fucking weirdo virgin and on top of his shit knoledge of how to pleasure someone he was very rough

45 mins ago

I've had plenty of sex at my age, probably 20-50 women.. But I don't really yearn for sex anymore. I'm 20 years old. But I'm a drug addict so I might be a rare case..

Anyway its probably been a month

july

edgy

2 days ago

I'm 40yrs old. My gf is 27. We sex 4 times a week. I fuck, on average, 200 times a year since I was 15. It's overrated, but necessary if you want a gf.

pretty much, like, 2010 or so, excluding a handjob a few times per year.
we're mid 40s, 2 kids, both weird psychos.
she had issues with her family.

i knew i should have killed her, not marry her or run away long ago.
meds make me not do it.

now?

4 hours ago

i feel ya, my friends get more strange but i have been laying some fucking consistent pipe for like 12 years now, adds up to more sex than all of them combined, plus the gf is a freak so way more experience for me in general

Sunday. Can't wait to see my gf tomorrow I'm busting.

Lvl27 here. Bow down to me.

Next evening with her

whats it like?
27 i feel like a few bad saving throws and i could have been you

never
>Fuckhealthproblems.png

paid for it three days ago

every single day except a week out of every month.

My girl is so horny I love it

Fuck not since November. But I've being getting into shape and intend to fuck only when I'm looking good- that or some drunk chick decides to rape me.

Obvious fag is obvious

last week, boy came over and fucked my ass good

Never
Lvl 20 mage

7 years ago

About a year ago. Although my ex did suck my dick back in November right before she got with hr current boyfriend.

New year's eve, with my ex which was strange because she supposedly hates me...

I fapped so much that around the age of 25 I lost my erections. I could no longer get hard. Then I started to build myself up. Ate fruits everyday, fish and all that healthy shit plus milk and of course, stopped fapping. I can now get hard but the erections don't last long. I hope I will get better.

There's a grief I feel and I can't explain it. But what can I do? I live in a place where sex is haram.

Yesterday, and probably later tonight

Have you tried gay sex as well?

yesterday, with this.

Lv40 Mage here. It's too late for me, my advice to you young wizards is to just do it, TRY instead of pitying yourself.

Every year it gets harder and the options get uglier and fatter. I blame myself.

October 29th, 2016

>don't care...i can pussy whenever i want, i am just finding myself becoming pickier as i am becoming older and not really wanting to deal with the bullshit anymore.

keep telling yourself that man

Last night

Tuesday. Was supposed to last night and tonight, but I'm sick.

when i woke up so about 2 hours ago

Last week. Came home from a month and a half work and live out stint.

Was a bang fest with the wife.

Then i worked my ass off all week but its friday so to be continued.

lvl 28 virgin here. road to Archmage.

A couple days before New Year's. First time. Pretty good

This morning.
Really gave it so hard to my hard I'm wearing a brace. Never use a rubber.
>#alpha

11 years ago. Feels batman

November...

...2010 :(

last night! With this.

I feel you.

Haha nah, computer was already on and I like to chill with a smoke once I've finished while she cleans herself up. And not bragging really, just amused me that this thread was one of the first threads I saw after. Oh and she's a fuckbuddy not a GF so I don't have to worry about all that shit.

Nah. Betas are the ones who think anal is something special and fucking amazing because they haven't tried it. It's overated and doesn't feel as good as a tight pussy imho. Still, each to their own.

Haha, fucking hell, triggered or what matey?!

Go find your safe space. It'll be alright.

Sunday. Came on her tits.
>wouldrecommend

5 years ago
im 28
feels bad

around 6 years and 3 months ago; feels bad, man

Day before with wife. Made her cum first with fingers and tongue and then rode her till my back hurt.

Go to a bar and bang someone

last night like any other, like i'll do in couple hours when she's back

3 years ago..

lvl20 here

Last weekend.

about 2 hours ago. She's ovulating so we're baby making