Why do you fags even bother with banks?

Why do you fags even bother with banks?
This is the true way to save up your cash.

cold cash
colder hearts

maybe cause there isn't the slightest ounce of fucking security with my fridge

Cause I'm not a nigger. Also, are you a stripper or some shit? That's a shit load of singles.

Sucks to be you

Who the fuck would look for valuables in the fridge?
But then again, if I'm already robbing your house why not make a sandwhich in the meantime and thus finding the money?

Interest and inflation
>lrn2math

Maybe, maybe not

gtfo jew

i guess it's called COLD hard cash for a reason.

>Yo bro, I'm just gonna grab a soda real quick.

0% base rate set by the European Central Bank. Chances are you'll have to pay for deposits in the future.

Fridge is one of the most common hiding places you nigger.

It's all 1 dollar bills...who gives a shit I have more money in my wallet.

That and the mattress

Most of my friends know where I store my cash, when I have company over I usually drag out a cooler and lock up the fridge regardless.

Has to lock refrigerator...

you are the dumbest person ever.

no u

hahahaha, you think this is japan?

think about all the germs on that money... how many stripper asses it went trough until it reached the its final resting place... your mattress

i hope everybody who does that gets some ass fungie in the face

>captcha: colon sous

Really, I am? As someone who doesn't hid money where people go to look for soda and food, while dragging out a cooler to store said soda when there are people over.

Why not put all the money in the cooler, lock the cooler, and hid it somewhere? Seems, easier, more secure, and far less retarded.

>the true way to save up your cash
It's $1 bills, nice try poor fag

It either goes in or under your mattress, only an autist would make bodily contact with stripper cash.

Then how will my money be nice and cool?

No, this is sparta.

>under your mattress
how long do you think bacteria/germs need to spread? do you think they get scared and dont come out from under the bed?

yes

When my grandmother house was burglarized they opened the refrigerator and stole a banana.

Those monsters

>how many stripper asses it went trough until it reached the its final resting place
top fucking kek

yer a nigger

They just wanted to help, you're actually not supposed to keep bananas in the fridge.

That fucking nigger

I bet it was Lori

i bet they would have stole a watermelon if one was in there.

Under the soap is better. No nigger will think to look there.