This look like 50€ or i got fucked in the ass with sands?

This look like 50€ or i got fucked in the ass with sands?
Also stoner thread

This my new bong any tipe to get the best hit?

There was a time that if that was top shelf that would have costed $50 where I live.

Which is to say it depends on your market.

You're not in the states, so theres that.

Thats about $20-30 where I live, but we are a medical state where you're only a person away from someone who can get top shelf for cheap

no idea about Europe/UK but if where Im from that would be the ass sanding ever

You got fucked but only kinda.

I wish in Aus we had these options! we just basically get what we get. Still our prices seem similar to you at least

Sip slowly enough that none of the wacky tobbacky gets sucked down and when ya pull it suck in hard to get the dense cloud you formed in your lungs

(biggest)

in east Europe that's about 20 euros

Looks like it was up their ass first

Use that Ice son. And don't hold back. Milk it, then rip.
It's so smooth you don't realize how big of a rip you've taken before it's way too late.

seems legit to me. only way to tell is to weigh it ofc.

If you have to ask you shouldnt be buying. Do your googles get informed, ask your local black person (Jamaican Especially), buy a digital scale or learn to eyeball.

Im sorry to say but you got ripped off who ever sold you that bent you over and gave you that brutal anal rape with no lube.

If thats regular, reggie, skunk, no name, cheap ass brick weed (which thats what it looks like) thats worth about 20-25 Dollars American. But if you paid 50 of that funny foreign money you overpaid big time.

Lesson learned kids please dont buy drugs unaccompanied by an adult. Parental supervision is advised at all times to prevent abuse.

>I've never actually dealt with brick before
>I'm also underage and like to tell people how bad their weed is
>420 blaze it

whats this plastic thingy on the bong?

ireland?

Did you weigh that shit?

Might be a little short but you didn't get fucked. Live and learn find a more legit dealer

That is one nug, unless it is the one hit wonder you got fucked bad dude

i hate these threads due to the ammount of people that comment with confidence while knowing fuck all about weed

and yes youve been ripped off

2017...still buying weed.
Lrn 2 grow

how much gram is it? no one fucking measures his weed retard

what are the spikes on the inside of the bong for?

From Vancouver Here. That's probably $20-30 around here, closer to the lower side as it doesn't look to be really dank.

If you don't have a scale def get one. They are kinda pricey yes, but you'll always know you're getting the weight you're paying for. Any good seller is going to want return customers and make those zips fluffy.

that's 15/20€ where i leve
it better have gold dust in it
kek

I've recently started going to a dispensary and HOLY FUCK what a revolution. My weed smoking career has been totally revolutionized. Before, strains were meaningless window cooked up by dealers too retarded to complete high school.

Now lemon haze is ACTUALLY lemon haze. And girl scout cookies is, thus far, the best strain I've ever tried.

Weed shops in Canada even have THC Vaginal suppositories. Other countries just need to stop being cunts and legalise this shit already.