en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy
instagram.com/vinnyohh/?hl=de
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw when he gets locked up in Area 51

0yy x0nr0

welcome to growing up in the social media era

take a seat it's a long ride

sharia and fascism is knocking the doors of the west. and these faggots are first to be hanged

It's things like these that make me want to renounce freedom and embrace dictatorship of literally any kind

>wh*tes

I feel sorry for him. He is a victim. SJWs, liberals and feminists are sinful.

it's clearly a mental illness but people are afraid of the social justice lynch mob to brave mention it

What the fuck. Genocide whites now

yanks are crazy

looks like he made it tho

How come the Marxists like in the USSR and East Europe and Cuba were not SJWish? For example, in communist Cuba they put homos in labor camps and in USSR homsexuality was suppressed.

Isn't cultural Marxism accepting people like that?

Maybe it wasn't """"""""real"""""""" communism :^)

because SJWs are liberals, not gommies

he choose his path

really? you wanna embrace dictatorship because some guy had a plastic surgery?

>he

Freedom was a mistake.
Freedom on the first place was about not being a slave and having opportunities to make your own enterprises.

it make no sense anymore, we need restrictions on society, we need to become authoritarian, I hope the FN are really fascists in disguise.
fuck liberty! fuck human rights! you destroy the civilization!

proof of concept
or the opposite rather
horseshoe theory, there's only one totalitarian government with various facades

>Cali
That explains it

Why the fuck should anyone care what some random idiot wants to do with his own body/money/time/life? Do you think he would have turned out to be fucking Einstein or something? This is no great loss for society, and at least his doctors can buy some fancy cars or renovate their house and some factory workers or carpenters will get a nice paycheck to pay their bills with.

Fundamentally there is ZERO difference between you faggots and SJW tumblr feminazi faggots. Neither of you can mind your own business.

degenerate

>This is no great loss for society
>Look at me massa! i'm fitting good on society! i can't live without their opinions about myself.
typically americans, they pretend to talk about self-interets but actually this is just sheep mentality in disguise.

>Why the fuck should anyone care what some random idiot wants to do with his own body
in our western cultures we have a habit of preventing others' self-harm

This

It's almost as if they have nothing better to do than get overly concerned about what some random guy does to himself to the point where they make 1000 word infographics with bad science and journalism.

Imagine how jacked he'll be after years of no fap

except
had the longest and most emotional post in the thread

why do you care so much that we consider this behavior ill?

>one fucking freak in an outlier city does absurd thing
>this makes people renounce freedom and wish for dictatorship
Yeah this fucking weirdo is such a huge issue to the western world oh my god I want hitler back fuck freedom and shit also this is way worse than serial rapists and pedophiles I guess

>one guy does something stupid with his freedom
>everyone freaks out and thinks we should change society completely because freedom is a mistake
>another guy calls them idiots for being so triggered
>"whoa, why do you care what we think?"

fuck off retard

>>everyone
you mean two anons

fuck off, double-retard

It's only an issue when people think this person's behavior justifies the implementation of a dictatorship, and we already have a few in this thread.

You know when people said this kind of shit is because they already seen the same kind of retardation too much times before.

As long as it's his own money.

Name three (3) people who've done this specific thing.

And don't bring up sex changes. Iran is a fucking shithole dictatorship with shariah law and approves of it.

OH MY GOD YES, this is truly the future, what a great time to be alive when even the deranged mentally unhinged people have so much time and resources and are completely capable to waste them on this sort of shit.

Tumblr's leakage of special snowflakes must cease
This is not a harmless quirk, this is legit mutilation and the fact that it's not recognized as severe mental illness is a proof reason has failed

Oh and of course doctors not only not directing xim to therapy and instead rubbing their hands full-blown happy merchant style... I'm at a loss

well it was categorised as mental illness along with pedo in DSM-5, then everything changed when fire nation attacked

Legit question, would you rather be this guy or some starving dude in Africa?

I mean at least in Africa you could die with some dignity

y'know, I always see dumb as fuck articles like this, I honestly can't fucking care less anymore. I just want these people to stay away from me.

The media is turning me into a fucking libertarian.

Shlonk yal khara

You know, Poles and their Death camps. Such rascals.

Reminds me pic related:
>The Skoptsy (Russian: cкoпцы, also transliterated as Skoptzy, Skoptzi, Skoptsi, Skopzi, Scoptsy, Skapetz, and other spellings) were a secret sect in Tsarist Russia. The Skoptsy are best known for practicing castration of men and the mastectomy of women in accordance with their teachings against sexual lust. The movement originated as an offshoot of the sect known as the "People of God" and was first noted in the late 18th century. The Skoptsy were persecuted by the imperial government and later by the Soviet Union, but enjoyed substantial growth before fading into obscurity by the mid-20th century.

>Skoptsy is a plural of "skopets", an archaic word meaning "castrated one" in the Russian language. As their title indicates, the main feature of the sect was castration. They believed that after the expulsion from the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve had the halves of the forbidden fruit grafted onto their bodies forming testicles and breasts. Thus, the removal of these sexual organs restored the Skoptsy to the pristine state before the Original Sin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy

The funny thing is that he needs to have more than 100 surgeries to become "genderless" , so it proves that this shit is bullshit

you should know considering your women are getting raped

el khara ent

white people are cancer and it saddens me to say it because I'm an ethno nationalist

Never have I triggered so many anons with such a simple shitpost

You flatter me

Fucking whites

Individualism and collectivism aren't the only options, There is also personalism between them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

people of all races do degenerate shit like this

Every day we stray further from god.

instagram.com/vinnyohh/?hl=de

spics are worse

I'm proud to live in a world where people are able to self-mutilate, paint themselves green and identify as an avocado if they want to.

That's what the founding fathers died for.

>California

It keeps happening

fuck I can't wait for Russia to finally nuke this pathetic JOKE of a country

how will he pee after getting his benis removed

So, so much this.

There are actually documented cases like this with paternity verified by testing. Can happen if one of the parents has a recessive gene from race mixing by past generations.

Ayys pee through their middle fingers.

>Marxists like in the USSR
IIRC they pushed anti-Racism especially in anti-US propaganda and tried for gender equality in their own country (it failed horribly).

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

I swear, psychiatrists must be going out of business because we simply tolerate any and all mental disorders that don't directly lead to violence

>California
Not at all surprised.

>this specific thing.
First, you're implying we can name them, which we can't. Also, it's not about "this specific thing" it's about people butchering themselves and crying like goddamn babies because other people rightfully treat them like freaks (nothing inherently wrong with being one, but they should be the minority, and not glorified) instead of referring to their self made bullshit "gender identity" (which is funny because most of them have read Butler, who is against the very idea of gender identity).

just a normal day in california

The worst state being the worst as per usual.

A TON of them are in therapy in spite of telling people they're completely normal.

it's time

>This crazy ass faggot has more money to waste than you will do all your life
Then again, you'd just buy realdolls with it. Which is equally sad.

hm?

mfw the whites are going to be extinct soon and we'll be the future

It doesn't really matter if he's not passing his seed on.

probably got the money for it from sperm donations knowing weirdos like that

he's allowed to spread his ideals and beliefs to other impressionable social media addicts

>cultural Marxism
Marxism is explicitly a materialist philosophy, Marx thought that economic relations were the driving force behind history. The Frankfurt School, which has little to with actual Marxism, primarily thought that American culture was extremely vapid and consumerist, which distracted people from their real desires. Gays and Blacks were rarely mentioned in their works

IT is Argentinian. Fuck that nigger.

>implying anarchists aren't all about that as well
The non-retarded-teens ones know a society can't be sustainable with no strong culture, and ideal anarchist society is one with high peer pressure so that the power to subdue individuals to the will of the collective (don't steal, murder etc...) comes from the collective itself, and not some government who will use that power for its own agenda.
We don't need a fascist government. We need strong community bonds that are enforced by merciless social pressure.

>Peru
You're a Spaniard, lad. Indo-European. You're white.

>its all the sjw librel cuks faults!!!

No, this guy is just a faggot

If the technology to do this shit existed back in the 70s, I can almost guarantee that people would have done much, much worse

Remember when we could laugh at things without it turning into a circlejerk about politics?

>OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

Fuck off, shill.

millenium

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

cant do that with Sup Forums leaking from their containment board faster than ever

> Remember when we could laugh at things without it turning into a circlejerk about politics?
You mean when we were ignorant about politics? Is that what you want to be? An ignorant dipshit?

>Swedecuck

Kill yourself. Somali nigger islamic cuck. C U C K

if tribs go back :^)

>Swedecuck

holy shit
burger you better go

>Swedecuck samefagging with proxy

nice damage control famalam