WWYD/cuck thread. Replies for replies

WWYD/cuck thread. Replies for replies

she obviously wants to be choked, so choke the bitch and then fuck her hard and cum in her pussy

Wwyd?

come up behind her and ram my dick into her asshole and fuck her until the little slut cant take any more cock, then call in 20 guys to mercilessly fuck her some more while i just sit back and watch

punch her in the face while i fuck her

Got any of her choking?

I'd fuck her face, making her a gagging drooling mess while she tries to tell me she's choking

Forgot pic

wwyd

wwyd

she seems good for rough throat fucking also that cleavage is delicious send me her kik and i will try to get nudes
wwyd?

Wwyd

Id ram that ass with my cock while you watched and she begged me to stop... at that point i go harder until she feels my seed deep inside her and she knows shes MINE now

Reply 4 reply (far left girl)

make her suck my cock... then lay her down and eat her pussy out until shes hot and ready.. at which point id make sweet love to her until i cum inside her no rubber

make sweet love to her and marry the bitch shes fine id beat those every day

wwyd?

Choke her while fucking her tits. Then start fucking her throat and make her gag on my cock and cum down her throat. Afterwards I'd play with her tits while fingering her.

punch the bisssh

Tit fuck her then choke her while I fuck her ass.
WWYD to my girl?

What's the name of that guy who will try and get nudes on kik?

Id facefuck that bitch at first. After that id push her on the bed and fuck her tight ass till i cum all over her beautiful face.

heres more of mine

Wwyd

wwyd

And now no one says what they would do and instead just post pics.
Throw her down on the bed and fuck her pussy as hard I can for as long as I can until imcum inside her. After I stick my dick in her mouth so she can taste my cum mixed with her pussy juices.

???

I would wait until she was outside alone, then i would grab her by the waist and by the neck pulling her to a dark alley and ripping off every single piece of cloth until she was completly naked.
Then i would ram my cock deep inside her making her moan and scream, only stoping once she lost her senses.

Do mine to btw

Bend over a table and fuck from behind while playing with her boobs and putting in buttplug tail

Id take her to a empty beach in the exact same outfit. Then i'd rip off her t shirt and start playing with her tits. Afterwards id fuck untill i have to cum and decide to cover her whole face in cum

Forgot pic
Do mine again and ill do yours again

Tear this fucking shirt apart in public and leave her alone after bringing her to a beach full of young studs. Film the result

Would wait for her under that bridge at night,grab her and pull her to me, i would then kiss and bite that fucking beutifull cleavage and neck, force her down on her knees and stuff my cock deep in her mouth, face-fucking her

pull her pants down, insert a vibrator - then pull pants back up and hold her hands on her back, while choking her. watching her cum.,

I'd spit in that bootyhole

Pull off her shorts and panties and lick and sniff her pussy and ass. Fuck her pussy before having her suck her own juices off my cock while I sniff her dirty panties, then cum all over her face and in her mouth.

anybody want to print her out and cum on it?

moarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pulll her down on my cock and plow her from behind using her tits as handlebars

no, that is dumb.

pull these massive tits out and fuck her tits

fat chance

that ass needs deep dicking

wwyd

Fuck so hard I'd break her hip... Got nudes!?!

Damn. First off id start to grab her tits and making out with her in the changing room. Then id rip off her t shirt and push her on the floor titfucking her while also putting my dick in her mouth. Then id fuck her in the ass while she lays on her hot fucking belly. Id finish with cuming all over her tits these time coz they r so fucking nice.
If u still here comment for comment again?

Dating her right now.

She's 20 btw.

nah i got her kik tho if u want hmu at jimmym423