Lads i'm in a bit of hot water here. Was just caught having sex with my associate at work...

Lads i'm in a bit of hot water here. Was just caught having sex with my associate at work. We usually do it before the store opens but today a new delivery guy came early. He apparently heard us and reported it back to the company. My boss confronted me and I said it only happened today but it's actually been happening for months. My question is how many days worth of video can a 500gb hard drive save with 4 cameras attached to it.

The sec system i set up for my job stores ~21 days of footage from 3 2156x1536 cameras. Take that for what you will

ur fucked

Can you access the drive itself ?

Hahaha.
You're not supposed to date co-workers you silly bird.

Doesn't look good for you two, hope it was worth it

yes it's in the back room. but I've been sent home and my boss is probably looking at it now. I figured I'm fucked doesn't matter how long we've been doing this right?

Depends how your boss wants to handle it, I hope you all are good friends and you two workers are indispensable.

If this is an ongoing thing you're boned, cameras for security purposes are meant to house the information for a period of time

It actually depends of the resolution but I'd say you can keep a month worth of footage on there

If dubs, OPs boss is jerkin as we speak and saving for later

pics of the chick? we'll tell you if it was worth it.

So you're completely fucked man

weeeeew. honestly my boss knew we were a thing. but he told me the driver called head office. so I'm probably fucked. we are friends but if the higher up is calling the shots. honestly it was a minimum wage job plus commission. I'll be okay haha. FUUUUUUCK DON'T BE STUPID LADS.

Okay, I'll take the b8.

Wow, that new delivery guy sure is a fucking faggot that couldn't mind his own goddamn business, eh?

>My question is how many days worth of video can a 500gb hard drive save with 4 cameras attached to it.

Depends. 500gb isn't a lot of space to store 4 months worth of HD video unless they replace the HD every month with a fresh one which sounds like a waste of money. I'm willing to bet unless an actual incident or crime happens, most video from the day will probably get wiped maybe. I dunno, like I said 500gb ain't shit. I got 1tb at home.

alright. I'm sure it was worth it.

this is the camera model btw cpcam 4ch h 264 dvr

>Depends how your boss wants to handle it,
Right now the boss is pounding that pussy while she begs to keep her job.

depends if the sex looks good enough for your boss to let is slide. 500gb worth of amateur sex CAUGHT on tape is a sweet find

Googled the manual. Yeah the video isn't in full HD and it's H264, it's a pretty light weight codec. So they probably got enough footage of you guys fucking.

And oh yeah, she was probably worth it if your job was min wage plus commission. Drawback is if you land another job how you're gonna explain why you got fired from the other job kek

>cpcam 4ch h 264 dvr
looks like something you google and then mistakenly end up downloading cp

>I got 1tb at home
Wow you're a real badass.

lol. I think this will not be going on my resume.

You're missing the point. Don't you think a company would invest more dollars into getting fatty HDDs that store more video? Why would they get a hard drive that's the same size as my old pocket hard drive from 6 years ago?

I HATE NIGGARS RIGHT FROM MY HEART !!

CheeseSpin.net

How much of a bro is your boss?

in what tone did your boss confront you? the only real option is to talk your way out, and the fact you've lied doesn't help