Albano-bulgarian song edition
youtube.com/watch?v=3aCA82FRlt8

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia
youtube.com/watch?v=AeexpUv8LWY
youtube.com/watch?v=NaPdznb7ERI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you guys pushing this "friendship" so you can take Skopje and Ohrid from us?

Not happening, btw.

I am Transylvanian

I couldnt care less about Ohrid or Skopje desu,even though i would like the albo part of skopje

>shqips unironically liking us
>meanwhile dgjenociding our people in macedonia
>this is okey haha

wew you truly have 80 IQ on average

Ok,im gonna answer this unironically
How many bulgarians have we genocided?

>our people
who?

Milenko zabeganiot ubavo im kaza

Karpos centar aerodrom cenite se 1000. u cair se 500-600. Ako glasate za dvojazicna makedonija zasto ne zastedite i zemete stan u cair.

Even the crimes,not called genociding, were done against Serbian makes,not makemakes a.k.a bulgarians

you're already in bulgarian empire territory, little shqippy

each and every inhabitant of fyromistan which has died at your hands counts

this is your first and final warning - go back to your albania before we are forced to drink from your square-shaped skulls which, i might add, would make for very stable beer mugs

Between Serbia and Albania, I choose Albania as an ally.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>you'll soon find that cuts both ways

based makarov said it, remember that

>being this shortsighted

He ce пpaви cтpaтeгия тaкa, фpeндo

Ok dude, when was Albania ever anti-Bulgarian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia

Any time it tries to claim a part of Bulgaria, as in, since shqips set foot in this beautiful land of Vardarska.

>Ok dude, when was Albania ever anti-Bulgarian?
Ok dude, when was Albania ever anti-Bulgarian?Ok dude, when was Albania ever anti-Bulgarian?

reminder that all Shqip women need a proper Arvanite cock inside them

i think i broke the shqip

it can't handle basic logic

gayreek=subhuman shitskin

Fuck whites

>basic logic
>never did it read in the link Albania did anything against Bulgaria

This Take the nigga pill dumb chink

>is cancer
>attacks one of your organs
>haha im not attacking you, just ur lungs

Albania never even claim any part of Macedonia,neither did Kosovo and neither the fighters.What the reasons in paper and unironically were more rights and autonomy,this always asked my albomakes, not Albania itself

Fellow Balkanshits, do you tip?

Oh yeah, then what is this?

>haha its not albanians from albania who want this, its just our diaspora that happens to be in maceodinia

fuck off your logic is worse than that of a feminsit

Some people holding a piece of cloth.Written in it is "Don't FYROM me, Call me Ilirida"

Albanbro, not the guy you're talking to, but I want to tell you something. Here in Bulgaria we have a lot of subhuman Russian cucks. They claim to be patriots, but they're nothing more than pathetic traitors and subhumans. They place Russia's (and by extension Serbia's) interests above those of Bulgaria. Since the Serbshits are triggered by the Albanians, the Bulgarian """patriots""" feel they need to hate the Albanians even tho we have zero contacts with you and zero problems with you.

shqip shills truly did receive the best political rhetoric advice from the clintons

Don't call me a filthy russophile. Just because I don't like subhuman m*slims with 80 IQ smugly claiming pieces of our rightful land doesn't make me a russophile.

You're so fucking lucky you don't share a border with those pieces of shit

pretty much this

Are you retarded Exposed? Do you wanna talk realistically? The organ you so talk of Bulgaria isnt even inside its body.ANd talking oficially,yes.It is not Albania who wants seperation

They don't understand we are not kidding

katnar is back

By the same logic, we shouldn't be pissed if Turks decide to do something to Cyprus, because we're different nations, right?

Shut the fuck up shqipboi. A human can survive with their lungs outside their body.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeexpUv8LWY

Not same logic,because the country of Turkey is interviening,unlike FYROM's case

Albanians are 30%+ of the population in Fyrom. Should they adopt the ancient Fyromian identity and forget their language?

>leave huge albanian parts outside albania because irrelevant
>they want autonomy like every minority ever
you shits did the same here except they left more albanian minorities outside
hurrv durr albanians

Honestly, call me crazy but I hate Albanians the least from the Balkans. They never did us wrong and they are fucking Disneyland and S*erveia in the ass. That's good enough for me.

Not necessarily, Northern Cyprus by itself could be pulling some shit, without Turkey itself interfering
Yeah, same way you wanted autonomy here in Greece or in Kosovo

We are far from finished here

greek minorities here also wanted autonomy and to join greece

crazy

And btw,even now,the makealbanians are not asking for seperation

until they border us

then you'll be singing another song

are you delusional? just look at what they're doing to fyromistanis, who are genetically and culturally the most similar to us. what makes you think they'll respect us once they've chimped out at our closest neighbors and turned them into an islamic shithole?

>minority
when the Republic of Northern Epirus was declared they were the majority
Not to mention we occupied that land 3 times and 3 times we weren't given what was rightfully ours

Civil war when?

Jokes aside how are things, is it serious?

but they couldn't because your minorities left here weren't as many as the minorities left outside albania
ser*ia was even mad and started a war because it couldn't get northern albania which was literally 99% albanian
and then you blame us when minorities chimp out
macedonians here seem okay
serv macedonians are fucking retards

Macedonia deserves it though. Servia deserves it.

Why the fuck do you care what happens to them?

I have zero sympathy for the ancient Macedonians or the Serbs or the Greeks.

>but muh muslims
>but muh orthodox brothas

That's why you get your ass curbstomped to the ground

They are white christians. If you wish bad onto your white christian neighbors, then you are worse than scum. I don't care about you. You literally favor subhuman low-IQ muslims over your own people. Do you think a retard brown manlet called Shitstein Hoxha knows the difference between a Fyromian and a Bulgarian? No! He'll chimp out and want his mosques so he can bow down to his retarded dead god and rape little girls and kill infidels because that's what his imam told him.

>occupied that land 3 times
>rightfully ours

anticki delusionals are less than 10% of fyromians, what are you even on about? and they're the most vocal because retards are usually 10x more vocal as retards go.

i don't care about the serves, but i care about the macedonians. you shouldn't let your genetic brethren and your land be taken over and mosque'd by some brown manlets.

Yep
we occupied it during the First Balkan War
during WW1 (where it was decided it would be given to us)
and during WW2

>That's why you get your ass curbstomped to the ground
Oh, that's why, eh? Good to know, wise Greek.

Over the past 100 years, we've had more wars with our "white christian neighbors" than with anyone else. The "white christian neighbors" on the other side of the Black Sea keeps robbing us blind to this day.

>anticki delusionals are less than 10% of fyromians
Yeah, no.

That's because you act like niggers

I was about to post the same thing wtf

Man, you're autistic as fuck. Religion is for stupid people, I don't give a fuck if Servia is Christian or Buddhist, these monkeys have backstabbed us constantly (no different than your average sandnigger). Who's my own people? Monkeydonians? Savages that have done nothing but insult us at every opportunity while we've always tried to play nice with them. You prefer Turkey and Russia over Albania, too?

It wasn't the people. Ferdinand was a fucking retard.

>MUH WHITE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS
lol
Do you know how many Bulgarians were killed or terrorized by the white christian Serbs and Greek in the 20th century?

>backstabbed
every
fucking
time

We didn't let our monarchy boss us around, you could've done the same

If you are talking BWII, I am pretty sure Serbia and Greece had plans to fucks us from day one, from before BWI began.

Yeah, Ferdinand was killing Bulgarians in Yugoslavia and brainwashing them to be ancient Macedonians.
Serbs good christian bois, they dindu nuffin.

Why don't you just say you're albo diaspora from the beginning instead of pretending to be a butthurt bulgar?

Yes, all of the world was working against Bulgaria, sure

I told you I don't give a shit about the serves, but I do care about Macedonians, because what's happening there only shows you that shqips have no problem doing harm to Bulgarians and shitting all over Bulgarian lands. If you're so fuck-everyone-else-Bulgaria-1st patriot, then you know that Macedonia is Bulgarian land with Bulgarian blood, and you'll be enraged at it getting muslim'd by a pack of brown manlets and ruined forever.

These savages that insult you are nothing but a bunch of retarded shills who are in no way a majority in the country. If you've ever been to Macedonia you'd know that, but I assume you haven't.

>Macedonia is Bulgarian land with Bulgarian blood
fyromians disagree

Macedonia was ruined 70 years ago, autismo. It's filled with brainwashed peasants, who cares.

I wouldn't blame people who were subjected to servian propaganda and oppression for so long.

It's been quite a while Kamal, good to see you again

>occupying a land
>rightfully ours

Yeah pretty much

>I wouldn't blame people who were subjected to servian propaganda and oppression for so long.
I would and I do. They're not living in a totalitarian state with censorship anymore, there's no excuse for being a retard. Same with the Bulgarian rusophiles.

The fuck you're talking about? Macedonia has almost nothing in common with Bulgaria anymore, stop being this delusional. They're Serbified monkeys. They don't consider themselves Bulgarian, or people that speak Bulgarian language, or even acknowledge their history - they pretend that they are ancient Greeks. I've been to Macedonia and the people there are not nice or welcoming towards Bulgarians, they also don't acknowledge themselves as so.

So stop clinging onto this notion that FYROM-anians are some kind of lost Bulgarians that want to be saved BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT.

And what are we doing to make being Bulgarian look cool? Fyrombey demonstrates this perfectly - the state of our capital shows our overall self-respect. Who would want to call themselves Bulgarian if what's what being Bulgarian epitomizes?

>Bulgarians that want to be saved BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT

only correct opinion itt

it's not manly to want to be saved, makke

but we'll convince you ;)

t. Albo

Not so fast, Boris

"If they take our women we will burn the city with gas"

Albanian grandpa: "I will burn Skopje to the ground"

youtube.com/watch?v=NaPdznb7ERI

>

Fyrombey demonstrates absolute shit. I can pick you pictures of New fucking York, the richest city in the world where it looks more shit than Sofia. Would that make Sofia richer than New York? Yeah... okay. Cherrypicking isn't something special. Sofia literally has a higher GDP than the entirety of Macedonia.

What I'm doing to make it "cool"? I plan to live my life here, for one thing. Grow, succeed and help my country succeed. And that absolutely has nothing to do with what I said - Memedonians don't consider themselves Bulgarian and never will. Your sad clinging on that idea that Macedonia will come back to Bulgaria someday and there will be rainbows and shit when that happens is just that - sad. We've treated them nice ever since that "nation" was created and what did that get us? Absolutely nothing. When the carrot doesn't work, do you know what comes next?

Fuck, Albania can have everything it wants from Macedonia except Ohrid. I don't give a fuck.

And the problem is Ohrid's location. If it was where Shtip is, Fyrom would have been partitioned a long time ago.

This is meme talk btw.Macedonia wont split
Hes an old man

>wanting a border with shqips
You are very retarded

lol wtf

one day he will be among the people bulgarians want to kill, so i have no worries

>be your cunt
>totally unaffected by albanian nationalism and territorial expansionism
>few years pass
>end up bordering greater albania
>100 or so years pass
>land close to the albanian border completely populated with albanians now
>natives moved elsewhere because of constant harassment
>now albanians want your land

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

We can make the borders however we like.

Who know, man? Today Albanian becomes an official language, tomorrow there is an Albanian ruling party and before you know it - Fyrom turns into Albania

Another backstabbers that shqips fuck in the ass. Hell, maybe they are natural allies.

i generally dislike the "i'll leave this problem for tomorrow" mentality that balkanlars and other underdeveloped peoples seem to have

this dick guy is following me

omg i came here and it started posting