Sup Forums i really need your help

Sup Forums i really need your help,
If anyone could help me with any information I would be indebted to you for the rest of my life
My mother is 48 years old , she has a cirrhotic liver , which now has cancer, the tumor is blocking one of the branches of the portal vein and that means she is not eligible for a cadaver transplant where I live , she won't let me donate part of my liver and I'm dying inside with pain watching her suffer .
She just underwent a TACE procedure and is suffering with nausea and acidity.

I'm dying in pain ,she's all I have in the world any advice or help will be valued with my life.

Your mum's tits or gtfo

C'mon man take it easy , I'm just asking for advice you don't have to be an asshole about this.

I just had to try , still waiting if anyone can help

If you want some real advice, I honestly don't know much but maybe convince her to accept your organ? Or, give it anonymously if you can?
If you have money, you can buy one on the black market, too.

I don't have much money, my dad and mum say they won't pay for the surgery if I'm the one donating the organ and I feel helpless as fuck, I literally feel like dying in a hole .
I'm not asking anyone for money , please don't misunderstand this I just need direction so I can do something to help,I've tried everything to convince them to give half of my liver to her but they won't budge.
I've had many lows in my life but this is the darkest it's ever been

Thanks for the (you), an empathetic reply almost makes it feel like I'm not alone

Weird, did they give a reason why? I know it's a bit risky but still. I guess they don't want their legacy to be destroyed?

Live for you. Sounds like your parents are living for themselves. They have made their choices. Live for you.

Something along those lines , the absolutely infuriating part in all of this is I can actually help I'm young ,I take care of my self and my liver will regenerate to 100% in 2 months they still won't consider it ,if not save her life I can atleast give her more time ,they won't even talk to me about it anymore, I'm her only fucking hope I would gladly throw away my life for her

Think of this from a parents point of view. What do they wish for their child? Most likely a life lived as normally as possible. You can't do that with half a liver, not to mention the potential risk of the procedure itself.
They're trying to protect their child from physical harm, hoping you'd survive the psychological harm of potentially losing her.

This is exactly what they said but I would never be able to live with myself if I could've helped and she still slipped away from me , she is literally all I have

What about your dad, don't you have him as well?
Also their stance probably comes from how natural it is for a child to lose their parent at some point. From their point of view, potentially losing you, trumps you potentially losing her.
This situation really sucks user, but your parents are their own people, they get to make their own choices even if you disagree with them.

Pathetic at this point. Love her so much, respect her decision.

This

My mother was absolutely selfless and innocent ,she has been through a lot she hasn't ever had a drop of alcohol in her life nor explored any other of the world's vices lately I've been working hard so I can give her everything shes never had ,my life would be meaningless without her

This and this

Let her die in peace. Get off her back. She made her choice. Period.

My father was very abusive to me growing up he would bash me up and verbally abuse me from a very young age ,I've put all of that behind me and love and respect him for everything he's done for me but I'll never share the same connection with him I never plan to abandon him but my mother was always there for me I want to be able to return the favor

The fact that you are willing so sacrifice part of your own wellbeing is testament to that user.
Them rejecting that help is testament of how much they care for you.
If your dad used to be a shithead but got better, surely you'd be able to make up for lost time in the future. He clearly wants the best for you, in spite of being abusive in the past. Think of it this way, he's willing to lose his other half in order to make sure you survive and prosper.

This was painful to read

Painful but hard truth.

Thank you for hearing me out talking helped me erase the numbness im literally in tears. I really wish I could help her the fact that I'll never see her again is tearing me apart, she doesn't deserve this

Life user. None of us deserve it.

It's amazing how much the truth hurts , bad things happen to good people

Thank you for lending your shoulder Sup Forumsro

Life sucks and then you die. This interspersed with a few bright points of happiness is the reality of everyones life here on earth.
You're going through the different stages of grief user, this stage was bargaining. You'll get to acceptance eventually.
You had the privilege of having her in your life long enough for her to be this important to you. Now the price of that has come. It's not fair, but it is how life works.

This was as meaningful as it was painful , man it sucks to be alone tho my pop is probably going to be very lonely without mum ,I'm going to have to be there for him too he's not all that fit either I fear for his health as well

Their mortality is yours by extension.
I went through this after my mom almost died due to some complications after a lifesaving surgery.
You're afraid for them because you love them and because this reminds you that you shall also die.
This might bring you just as close to your father as you were to your mother. Keep caring for them like you do and respect their choices and you should be able to get through this fine.
You won't be the same person, but you will still be.

law of life, bad things happen to every fucking one

I don't know much about these things, but why won't she let you donate a part of your liver? Isn't the liver one of the few organs that regenerates well? If it does, maybe you should push her on this. It's not like a kidney where you're sure to be losing years off your life.

She won't let me do this cuz of this

I dont have the money to do it myself

it might sound like a shitty consolation but it sounds like you had a great relationship with your mom throughout your life. Thats more than a lot of us get. Keep your head up user.

I agree , I've never been very spiritual before but this incident has me begging every god known to man ,
I feel absolute empathy towards her and it tears me apart to watch someone who took so little and gave so much to wither away so unfairly.

True , pardon my bias

I did she was my hero ,I will always strive to be like her
Thank you user

I see these situations as proof that no gods exist at all. Life is only as good as you are able to make it and shitty things are bound to happen because of it.

does that mean it's flamboyant?

I agree , reminds me of Epicurus

I'm sorry, I don't understand?

She contracted hep-c because of a contaminated blood transfusion during my brother or my birth (both ,c section)
She suffered greatly through her 48 interferon injection treatment and the virus relapsed anyway she was finally cured of HPV one and a half years back through the new oral meds , now her cirrhotic liver has developed a fucking tumor in six fucking months it reached its advanced stage and now she's fighting for her life again.

Interferon has side effects similar to that of chemotherapy