Thrown out of the record store for eating a banana

Thrown out of the record store for eating a banana

elaborate

I was eating a banana when the guy behind the counter shouted at me "get that fucking banana out of my store!"

sorry dude shit like that sucks.

Sounds like he threw the banana out, not you. Nerd.

Good, Bananas are disgusting. Unless you use them in a smoothie.

this

That's what I thought originally so I put the banana in the bin outside. I came back in and he said "I can still smell that fucking banana on your dirty ass mouth. Get out of my store you piece of shit"
He didn't have to be so rude

You are not OP

got called racist in greggs

Hey you screwing up my anecdotes

I've been rumbled

OP were you eating the banana in any manner that resembled felatio or did the guy just hated bananas?

He had super clean carpets, he was obviously meticulous. I will go back, take a record out and place it in a different section then leave.

holy fuck you madman

Imagine taking one record and replacing it in another rack then leaving, all in front of the store owner. They would die.

Spin cleans are overpriced as shit but they clean off a record right quick! 9/10

Calm down you madman, I wouldn't wish that fate upon my worst enemy

Never in my worst nightmare I would think I would be dividing the board with such a madman

I would walk in wet myself on his floor then walk out

You're in the wrong OP I would never take food into a private establishment

how do you keep the solution in record cleaners from getting on the label? seems risky to me

you can buy this thing on ebay that clips onto the sticker so when you rinse it in the sink it doesnt fuck up

record cleaners are a sham anyway

You're not supposed to eat those bananas user

Why would you ruin your vinyl by listening to them anyway?

seems to expensive and time wasting. how effective are carbon fiber brushes?

They can only do some light dusting on records, they're not meant for deep cleaning like wet/vacuum cleaning

What are you doing to your vinyls where they would need deep cleaning like that? Playing frisbee with them? Because that sounds like fun.

Uh... buying them used?

Obviously overcompensating to hide that fact that they are closet homosexuals. It's OK to be GAY, guys!!

Do used vinyls really get filled with that much crud? Ive never had a problem. What kind of animals get their vinyls dirty like that? Are they playing frisbee with them?

Yes, "vinyls" do get mishandled by people. Wet cleaning pretty much ressurects the records from unplayability in most cases.

what do they do to them to mishandle them user

They just don't know better

i bought some vinyls from my moms friend and some of them are too dirty to even play at all. (e.g. Boston, Who's Next). need a good way to clean them thats not very expensive

fucking animals. I bought a used crosby stills and nash album, old as fuck, and my disc washer pad came up absolutely covered in black gunk. What the fuck man, were they working on their cars and getting covered in grease and then manhandling their records? Animals

Also does playing old dirty records fuck up my needle? Should I be worrying about that? Im considering getting one of those wet wash things so I can completely clean any used records I before playing

playing dirty records can ruin both the needle and the record itself.

>Should I be worrying about that?
The last of your problems m8

Unless your TT uses very expensive needles then the cost of a washer would probably not be worth it.

op calm down i'm pretty sure that's illegal

he deserves it

When people don't keep the record in the paper sleeve, I would imagine the record rubbing on the cardboard gums up the grooves a little

Especially if the records aren't in a dry environment.

Beyond that idk