Does sex feel any different than masturbation for men? And is sex worth it?

Does sex feel any different than masturbation for men? And is sex worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

The difference is night and day.

yes. you don't need to clean when you are done

Yes it does. Physically it's better; there's more sensation. But the mental/emotional aspect is what really makes it totally different.

While some sex is meaningless it's always a powerful experience.

8/10 would recommend.

yes, and it stops you from being a kissless virgin, so yes

It feels different but it's not the religious experience people make it out to be

it can be

actually i fucked a girl once and didnt feel jack shit compared to masturbation

Agreed. It absolutely can be but more times than not it isnt. Which is a good argument for keeping it in your pants until you find someone that's more than a pair of tits.

tits or gtfo

I'm a dude.

>implying I clean up afterward

yes its different and its definetly worth it.

Not that different, just get one of these, and you're not missing out on much.

well, part of it being religious is trial and error. how can you know what good sex is if you've never had bad sex?

Sex is more fun, but masturbation gives better orgasms.

yes and fuck yes

yes it feels different, until you buy toys then its arguably just as good and real pussy does create suction and vibrate. but the bad feels you get from break ups and longing for old bitch aint worth it so flings and whore are the way to go,

or say fuck that and be a grand wizard of the android future

and nobody can get you off better than you, women suck in bed, pun intended. youll be doing most of the work fucking so think on that while you decide

This is true 100%

Sause on pic?

Imagine the mileage on someone who would willingly pose like that.

You do 100% of the work masterbating...

bump

tfw you bend your wife over a felled tree pull down her yoga pants and put it in her butt.

yes it's different
sex itself is worth it
the drama,pain, bullshit around and relationships are absolutely not worth it.

It's way different
Only the first time is worth it

I'm not that big of a fan of sex. It's exhausting and cumming when masturbating is far easier. The appeal sex has to me is because of the close human interaction.

different kind of work

>implying my girlfriend has a clean vagina
>implying I don't use lube to masturbate
feels bad man

Not for me It doesnt.

sex with condoms is meh nothing ground breaking about it once the novelty factor of sex wears off.
Real sex without condoms is on a whole different league, it feels so much better especially if you get to cum inside

its a little better but it's everything else that makes it worth it. You can fap all you want but that doesn't replace that amazing feeling of a great ass in your hand

Death grip syndrome. That happened to me to so I eased up on my jack sessions.

This person has clearly NEVER has sex in their entire life.

Not if you're circumcised. Circumcised sex is disappointing. Uncut guys are better in bed and they buck inside me before cumming I love it

sex feels different and better but at the end of the day it's still just something to do, it's not like it's on its own it's some next level shit. it's just physical pleasure.

sex is worth it when it's about connecting with another person, about knowing every part of them. it's not the sex, it's the intimacy that makes it worth it.

Aye, pretty much what these two said. Also, I thought kissing would feel better but it ain't.

Sex is overrated, keep fapping.

>anteater dick confirmed

100% feels the same, they are just trying to get you to get an STD and to breed, don't do it! stick to your hand!

Complaining about "millage" because a girl let a guy take a pic of her in her underwear.

Clearly you don't have ANY millage yourself, so you need to construct a delusion where sexual experience is a bad thing.

Checked
How does anyone fuck one of those dolls without crying uncontrollably?
>how did it come to this

Kissing exists solely for appeasing women

>a girl will never let you stick your dick in her

Yes if your paying for prostitute no if you have to convince an actual woman over a months time

>I've never been to a party

yes sex of course it does, what's more oral an virginal sex also feel entirely different not sure what anal feels like but if I ever persuade my wife to try it I'll let you know.

Its different but not in a bad way

Assuming you are clean and the other person is clean (no STDs, etc) you've nothing to worry about. Just use a condom or make sure she's got an IUD or on the pill

It feels good but also if youre used to masturbating alot its gonna feel different because you arent in the same position with your hand around your pecker.

You get used to it though and it actually feels a bit better or at least a different kind of good.

If you crank it a lot you might actually last longer in bed because pussies don't grip your dick as well as your hand does, thats not to say you cant feel good motions, its just different.

Fapping better I have a girlfriend and we have had sex 1000s of times its so meh I remember when I was a virgin and thought it would be awesome but its kinda shit wish I had of stayed a virgin so at least I had my imagination. pic related

How come the virgins in this thread all think if you start having sex you have to stop masturbating? They aren't mutually exclusive, and you can do whatever you are in the mood for.

Been to a few and nothing ever happened

You got a boring girl then m8.

Sex totally outweighs mast. Giving your partner all your energy during an orgasm is a cosmic and gratifying experience. Anyone that says otherwise has clearly either never had an orgasm or theyve only mast to pics or images in their head. Theres no substitute for a creampie.

This entire post is such a breathless account of pitiful lies I literally don't know where to start.

Yes but a well warmed onahole will get you 85% of the way there. The other 15% being the rest of the girl.

>How does anyone fuck one of those dolls without crying uncontrollably?

Hard and fast t b h.

I thought I would feel electricity or some shit like books and novels said, but it was actually pretty meh. It was as disappointing as sex.

There's only 365 days in a year, so for your statement to not be bullshit, having sex "thousands" of times would require fucking every day, 3 times per day, for almost 2 straight years. BULL. SHIT.

yes
yes
/thread

Comparing sex to masturbation is like comparing a ferrari to a roller skate

He didn't say millage you idiot

so, basically, it's a status symbol?

Basically this. Love holding and touching the body of someone that means something to you, but never understood the drive of guys that "just gotta get my dick wet man"

Sex can be good but I find it's often more of a chore than anything. Love foreplay however, going down, getting BJ's, fingering and what not.

No man in history has ever wished they stayed a virgin. You are just a pitiful permavirgin trying to make being a virgin cool, somehow.

I'm a guy and I'm just as happy cuddling up on the couch and kissing and stopping there as I am having sex. It's a different kind of intimacy, to be sure, but given the intimacy is more important to me than the actual physical sensation of sex, I like them both about equally.

Yes sex feels different! It's a million fucking times better! Yes it's worth it! Fuck a girl who's good in bed once, and you'll find yourself thinking about it for years! Get out there and pull some naughty chick and thank me layer!

The amount of virgins in here sex is terrible guys just fap

Real talk, yeah it feels different it's way better but at this point I would rather jerk off and play a video game then spend 30 minutes to an hour fucking and then having to watch teen mom. Stay free bro.

"Imagine the mileage on someone who would willingly pose like that."

Literally the 3rd word in his post, idiot.

Ur probably a woman then.

No, definitely watch teen mom with your girl. That show makes women want to permanetly shut down their ovaries. Any girl who watches teen mom will never "forget" to take her BC.

accurate

You can have a lot of fun with a pair of roller skates, user. Fewer laws related to the skates as well.

Took right now ;) anyone wanna see more she's sleeping

yep, I still masturbate a lot but when I fuck my girlfriend the orgasm is way more intense.
sometimes it's really, really fucking intense, or even like just a blowjob, it's way better than just jacking yourself off.
it's almost really annoying to know that you need another person for the best orgasms.

this is due to over masturbation. try cutting that out of your life, and your values will adjust accordingly as your testosterone rises.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to have one of those. Cleaning it afterwards must be a bitch tho.

faggot detected

She better not have a big black dick...

Here is a virgin trying to ironically defend roller skates as being better than a high value sports car.

>that cut on the neck

geez, put on a scarf or something

>You can have a lot of fun with a pair of roller skates, user.

I skate and fuck, so what now?

So don't clean it.

Let the good times roll, user.

You need to share your masturbation technique then because sex has always been much better. Especially blowing my load during a deep throat, omg that feels fucking unbelievable

I used to think that was the problem but it's been a long time since I've masturbated more than maybe twice or three time in a week. Sex feels good physically, obviously, but you can have intimacy without it and I think that's a good thing. Sex doesn't have to be the main component of a relationship or even the main physical component of a relationship. My girlfriend feels the same so as long as it's not causing us problems I don't think I need to be fixed. Took me a little while to be this okay with myself though, I'll admit. I definitely used to feel like something was wrong with me.

raw>mastubation>condom when it comes to pure pleasure
but the intimacy is what you do it for

The third word is "mileage"

Not "millage"

Are you fucking brain dead?

this sums up the thread

Masturbating s like making yourself some food and eating it, then just go to your messy and cold bed to sleep.
Sex is like going to a nice restaurant and then go to your bed that is really warm.

Sometimes after I slide my hard cock into my dripping wet girl and fuck her until I'm satisfied, I get in my skates and go down the hill at blinding speeds (like 5-15mph). Life is good.

youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o

You can't sing this song if you put your dick in rubber or stroke it.

Kinda depents, the first few times where kinda hot for me.

But like everything else it got boring fast.

I mean it feels kinda good if you do it with someone you love.
But meh using my GF as a cum bucked just because i want to do it again is no fun at all.

I kinda back to fapping and only have sex when i rly want to.

This is one of my favorite parts. I love Asians

Sex is for prestige. Jerking off is for pleasure!

>Sex is for prestige.

I beg to differ with that opinion. Sex is one of the best known ways for a girl to get pregnant. Additionally, sex feels great. It is occasionally used for other purposes, but prestige?

Let's see that dark, dark puss.