I've always been having these thoughts for a while of picking up something sharp, like a knife, glass or scissors...

i've always been having these thoughts for a while of picking up something sharp, like a knife, glass or scissors, and stabbing it into my eye. What would happen if i did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, try it.

It would be extremely painful...for you.

is this a serious question??? how could you not fucking know what happens when you stab your eye

Do it and find out for us.

Use logic, Im sure you figure it out

you would see the inside of the knife

you become daredevil without powers or ninja training

daredevil could see, you walnut

>without powers

Extreme pain, blood, and involuntary hospitalization.

oh
ok

You would gain flying powers.

I was running with a stick once as a kid and stumbled a little to the point the stick went into my eye. It hurt like hell and my vision was blurry for the next few days, I went to the doctor and found out my eye lens was scratched, thankfully they were able to fix it.

Checked and its nothing but a glitch.
I used to jump from high places but have a lower agoraphobia because being near high edges compelled me to jump.

It's weird. I bet when you think it through you hear an inaudible snap in the center of your brain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought

You would scream in horrible pain, immediately regret doing it and curse how stupid you fucking are.

do it

i'm craving to get my fingers crushed for years now

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought
Noice, thanks.

I also have this. When I'm driving at speed, I tend to think about turning the wheel hard, or aiming for oncoming traffic.

It's only happened once, when I was really exhausted and just didn't care enough to stop at a red light. I got sideswiped at 40 mph and did a full 180. Pretty boss!
In short, go ahead and try it, it might work out great.

If you don't already know the answer to this I hope you find a good shrink for your trauma.

its this, everyone has it to an extend, whatever youre thinking, think of the consequences.