Does getting pegged make you gay?

Does getting pegged make you gay?

Yeah that's pretty gay.

bi-sexual is probably the more accurate term

checked

No. Your prostrates anatomically located in your asshole and you want to stimulate it. Big deal. Unless a mans dick is entering your asshole, sticking anything up there isn't "gay".

It's an opinion. Depends on who you ask. And what does it matter?

Technically no, but it's a strong indicator.

>driving people around all day doesn't technically make you a "taxi"
>but you'd probably get the hang of it pretty quick

faggot

Your woman will never look at you the same way. It's a turn off for them, despite what they say.

Nope. Just means you like it in the ass. Men have a sex organ in their butt, it's up to them whether they want to use it or not.

no

let me smash,you want some tail?

*flick*

regardless you should do it
it's fucking hot

I peg my boyfriend. NBD.

You're not gay but the dildo is.

how did that come up in the relationship, who initiated it?

It was mutual. He's bi, we talked about monogamy and what his "needs" were and decided that pegging him might help with that desire to have a cock in his ass.

no and no

thats pretty hot, and you're totally cool with it / like it? same sort of situation (like 80/20 straight/bi) and got no clue how to tell my gf without her thinking im a fag

gay is probably a more accurate term

It makes you gayish.

fag is probably a more accurate term

faggot is probably a more accurate term

Ass Bandit is probably a more accurate term

shit sweeper is probably a more accurate term

samefag is probably a more accurate term

I'm cool that he lets me do it and it keeps us together but it really does nothing for me sexually. I just do it for him.

would you still be doing it if he wasnt bi and it was just a kink for him, do you have any that he fulfils in exchange

this is chan gold

I wish I could find a cute girl to peg me.

Dubs = truth

Dont we all Sup Forumsro

I probably wouldn't do it if he were straight. I mean we all have kinks but don't always act on them unless both partners are into it.

About the only thing I like is him going down on me. Like for an hour if we have the time.

I'm using this logic for everything. Watch for it being used in a TV show in the next couple of years

Alright thanks user

>femanon
>no tits or gtfo
>pegging fag

Tits or gtfo