Where do you guys get your rekt videos from? Or are you all sheep shitposting old shit like little sheeple

Where do you guys get your rekt videos from? Or are you all sheep shitposting old shit like little sheeple

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtu.be/HANwJp8Z5mc?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get mine by contributing worthwhile shit and not posting some bullshit photo of a guy lying on the ground like a fagget

what in the actual fuck?

2/? ill post what i have though so you can start a decent folder

Electric nerve gas.... hell of a thing

tried stealing copper wire from a generator, his rib skin melted off and stuck inside the conduit

3/?

4/?

whats going on here?

kaotic
liveleak
bestgore

5/? im not usually one for the isis videos but this one is intense

Broken sinus cavities. Air trapped in his face.

facial trauma seperated his skin from the underlying tissue, everytime he inhales it fills the space with air.

guilty

6/?

still if his is OC then you cant say shit bc ive seen that video on at least like three different threads.

I feel no pity for this ignorant thief.

Documentng Reality
Best out there
Just use a VPN so you don't have to pay
>kek

7/? we call this the living dead in ems

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR HELPING SOMEONE!

I make them myself xXxXXxXx

OC doesnt mean shit, quality is quality, i can post me pulling a scab, its OC but its fucking worthless fagget

8/?

Wow, that man is dying a painful death right there.

If he really was out there stealing wire form a generator, I guess this is karma or whatever for all the times he did that, but damn, that's a grotesque way to die. He'd have to be in agony. Only awake from the screaming pain inside.

Burtal

9/?

Did he just crawl into the fucking generator or something? fucking niggers, damn. This is some Darwin award shit...

no, hes running on pure adrenaline from the shock, hes got no clue whats going on

10/?

lol, ese didn't even hafta drop his bag, he clobbered that fag one-handed.

how do you posts these long videos? i cant post anything bigger than 30 sec

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Do not have webm

Was that him?

It's just how it was formatted when i downloaded it

11/?

Goddamn it, I feel bad for always laughing at this. Does anyone know the outcome to this?

mustard gas.

It's the height of comedy to see two grown ass men acting like bucks in rut. For a minute they looked like they were gonna start kissing, lol

see i downloaded a few from Sup Forums that are too big to post

12/?

HAHAHAHAHA HES FAT

13/?

lol, she didn't do shit but get in the way, there. anyone with sense should have known to stay the fuck back.

fake and gay.

ha took his head right off

14/?

fuck off im a high on weeds and this fucket my up

autism alot

haha what a fucking idiot

That's like a test dummy or mannequin. You can tell because it doesn't move the same way a human body does.

what a fucking idiot. who the hell thinks they can help things like that when they weigh thousands of pounds?

Tired of weight loss programs that never work?
Diet companies hate him.
Gyms hate him.
See how this fat fuck lost 3 pounds in 3 seconds.

Kekd hard. Tries to set dude on fire, fails and sets himself on fire.

15/?

top keks

Women are stupid. First the dumb bitch thinking she's going to make a difference on that two ton lift and then the other one who tells the guy to go forward instead of getting another forklift to life that one off of her.

fucking awful. I hope OSHA shut them down or they replaced those idiots.

Besides being a mannequin, you can be absolutely sure that this is edited, fake and/or gay. My guess is it's from a safety video advising people not to lead on the cage. These cages will deform if they're a blowout will still cause injuries if you're near them.
youtu.be/HANwJp8Z5mc?t=26

Just think of all the other possible things he could have done today, besides a silly costly attempt at stealing wire. Some people make horrible choices reliably.

Woah amazing

16/16
alright faggets im out, tired of posting the only good shit

I record my "sacrifices"... I mean... nevermind.

sad :(

Don't go senpai, the drones need you. They.. look up to you!

was he just not looking or wat

id post the other few i have, but theyre too big for fucking Sup Forums, even though thats where i fucking downloaded them from

holy SHIT! dude didnt even know at first

saved for ylyl

The Subways Samurai striking again

Something kinda like this happened when i was 15. I was at my cousin's house and they had to mow the lawn and i was outside talking to my uncle and i was walking down the yard past the garage and one of them hit a metal rod with the mower went shooting past my face and plunged a hole in the garage almost it was about 2 inches from annihilating me. The rod when right through one of the 4x4 in the building and almost went through the other side of the garage.

Kek. Why do I exist?

genius place to get out of your car.

>Something kinda like this ALMOST happened

If it had happened to you you'd be dead. It sounds like it happened to a garage instead. Mowers are dangerous as fuck. They can pick up a pebble and sling it like a bullet.

FUCK YOU I'm a unicycle

get what u fucking deserve

tbh fam, who the fuck can be so nonchalant about parking in the fucking road like that? No way, I'm nervous even completely on the shoulder or side of the road if there's traffic.

Obviously the other driver is at fault, but damn, there's some level of self-preservation that should have rustled his jimmies about being there and put some pep in his step and kept an eye out.

>women are stupid
>conveniently disregards the retard that moved the fork lift after she got stuck under it
most people are stupid fella, gender doesnt make much of a difference

I made all mine with xmedia recode, now they're all too large to post.fucking gook the cheap little cunt

Yeah i probably should have put almost seeing how i worded it. After it happened it took me a few to realize what just happened it was about eye level freaked me out a little bit if i would have taken one more step that would be it.