Hey Sup Forumsros, a buddy and I are gonna try LSD for the first time this weekend...

hey Sup Forumsros, a buddy and I are gonna try LSD for the first time this weekend. Can you guys share some rips or experiences.

General LSD discussion thread as well

> I really wanna avoid a bad trip
>idk how many MG's the tabs we bought are.

speedballing its better, you hippie fuck

please know if it is real lsd. don't do more than 100 mcg for your first time. if you two are alone it should be a fun experience sind you shouldn't have anxiety caused by others. music is your friend if you get into a bad spot. remember, it is only temporary. do not confuse your visions thoughts hallucinations etc with the real life, no matter how convinced you may become that everyone around you is dead for example

have fun =)=)=)

just keep reminding yourself that you're tripping, and itll all be okay after 12 hours

took 5 tabs once, but passed out before they kicked in cause xanax. i'm guessing the "trip" lasted at least 18 hours, when i woke up i was still tripping.

oh yeah and if you want a smoother comeup then pop a 0.25-0.5 mg xan

dont listen to this stupid faggot. save the xanax for the end or use it if you're starting to have a bad trip.

if I'm nervous can i just cut the tab in half and do one after the other kicks in?
just to see how I feel

there's a reason I put 0.25-0.5 not more than 1mg. you're gonna kill the trip if you do that much.

you can do half a tab, but if you take the other one later youll trip longer, and harder.

Twice as hard as you would've been tripping by then

Oldfag who used to go raving in the 90s here, here is the usual experience I had on acid.

1) Usually feel nothing for at least half hour or so.

2) First signs it's working are butterflies in the stomach, not unpleasant tho. Also giggles, I'd giggle like a fucking retard.

3) Lights would look slightly blurry and streaky, nothing major tho. It's not all like how cartoons and films depict it visually with over-the-top psychadelic visuals.

4) Once fully into the trip it's fucking intense. But not in the sense that you're out of control. In fact, while high on acid you can actually behave pretty normally if you want. Even tho you are high as fuck there is a weird clarity to it.

5) Lose all perception of time passing. You won't understand until you experience it. Extremely suggestible, like people can tell you weird shit and you'll just believe it. You can focus on a single thought for hours. Emotions and moods become heightened, but that goes for bad moods too, so take it when you're not having a bad time.

6) The intensity lasts a solid 6-8 hours or so, and you're probably gonna be high for at least 12 hours, so make sure you have time.

i did that my first time, but you don't want to waste it cause your tolerance goes up really fast. id take 1 half, then wait 30 minutes max before taking the other. you should feel something within ~45 mins or less.

lsd is mesured in micrograms. lie in a comfortable spot in a dark, quiet room. have someone sober watch over to keep you form wandering somewhere you might hurt yourself. just relax, clear your mind, and dont worry and your trip will be fine.

> I really wanna avoid a bad trip

>avoid mirrors
>avoid taking a shit
>avoid talking to anyone whose opinion you value

Based on my one LSD trip, this sounds accurate. My thoughts got into weird loops of thought, and it was easy to fixate on things. I cooked dinner without incident, though. (Probably still not smart, but it's in the past.)

to avoid bad trips
>be in a environment(s) that cause you no stress
>no extreme financial or relationship issues going on at the time
>be with someone you like

think about what your mind is experiencing more than the odd things you are seeing, visuals are cool and all but sitting around talking about them all night could get obnoxious to some people.

>My thoughts got into weird loops of thought, and it was easy to fixate on things
Yup. one night coming home after a rave with my friend, we stood at his back gate and thought we could see someone at the kitchen window downstairs which was about 40 feet away, so we decided to wait until they'd gone. We stood there like retards for hours, and when we got in we saw it wasn't a person but it was just his cat moving around. Drugs...

Try not to worry so much, unfortunately if you're sitting there thinking "I don't want a bad trip" the whole time, you're probably gonna slip into one. it really is as simple as staying positive. set & setting. if something is causing negative thoughts move on to something else, leave the room if you have to just not alone. don't try to get too weird, the world doesn't change just your perception. personally a bit o cannabis makes the come up smoother. expect a long trip and even on the comedown you'll think "Okay cool I think everythings back to normal" but then a pattern or strange texture will say "nope not yet." I recall feeling like a frayed rope by the end, which is to say mentally exhausted.

Make sure you have water with you in case you get thirsty.

I would recommend a tripsitter who can remind you that you're tripping and that it's gonna be over soon in case shit starts going south for you.

Take a shit before you trip, you can forget that you need to take a shit while tripping on high doses and your stomach can start hurting real bad after a while, not a good feeling.

Hang out with chill people and don't be afraid to talk about what you're experiencing and feeling. Putting it into words can make things seem really clear, and you can get that 'realization' feeling that people talk about on LSD.

Listen to music and watch some interesting visuals. The feeling really can't be explained.

Remember that everyone can feel different things. Be nice to your buddy and don't try to freak him out.

Falling asleep naturally can be really hard, and you can start to panic if you think you will be awake forever. Have some sleeping pills ready if you really can't fall asleep. Only take these 12+ hours after the dose though, as you might still be tripping when you wake up otherwise.

Have fun. Follow your instincts and do things that seem fun or interesting. If you resist the trip it can go bad, so just go with it and accept it.

well I can tell you about my last trip.
>take 4 hits of "double dipped" lsd, he told me each tab had been applied with lsd twice
>only part I remember is being in my room watching a huge ball of energy floating in the air
>looked like the sun, only pink and blue
>streams of light starting to come off the ball and danced all around my room
>the light starts to interact with me and then eneterd my body
>I could see it moving through my veins, and I could see my heart glowing
>my skin was green, and when I flexed my muscles the color changed and grew brighter

I tripped balls that entire night and into the next day, stayed up again the following night with decent visuals all the way into the next day, finally slept the next night, woke up the following day and had very mild visuals, colors just seems off, things morphed and changed shape just slightly, that wore off as the day went on. Longest, best trip of my life.

This. A lot of the trip depends on your state of mind leading up to it. Just remember to relax and have fun, try not to let yourself become anxious. There is very little risk and even a bad trip can be an okay thing.

But also do yourself a favor and make sure you aren't getting any research chemicals.

I don't know if i remembered everything, i might add to this if i think of more advice