How do I eat pussy like a God?

How do I eat pussy like a God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVRtad5jV-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By never going near it

finger ass

jam your tongue into her clit and go up and down.
also when you finger her, use your pointer finger and middle finger, go deep into her and do a "come here" motion against the top of her pussy. dont go in and out.

Ask your mom. She'll remember what I did.

Less is more. Women don't get off on the same stimulus that we do, so going apeshit all-in is a bad move.

Pay attention to the labia, the the vaginal opening and everything in between, not just the clitoris. It's not just a button you mash until she cums. It's a lot more delicate than that. (If you can't into anatomy, what I'm saying is, lick, nibble, drag your tongue across the lips, between them, into the folds, against the entrance of her pussy, all over. Also, up above the clit, like in a little half-circle is a good spot too)

Basically use your tongue to look around and explore, take your time, don't work your jaw or your tongue to death. When you do lick the clit, you can do something like... trace the alphabet with the tip of your tongue. The seemingly random movements will go hand in hand with the teasing, building her up.It's like boiling water. So, constant pressure until she's ready to burst.

You've got her when you see her belly flutter. Those muscle contractions are like her begging you to let her cum. Then, and only then, do you put the pedal down and mash the clit. Boom. She orgasms. Done.

Be prepared to be down there 10-15 minutes. If you got tired or your jaw hurts early in, you went too hard too fast.

that's good shit right there

Pretend it's KFC you fucking nigger

Accurate.

obvious vergin who reads too much shit online. girls like it when youre rough with the clit and with their pssy in general . the alphabet thing is bulshit dont even waste your time. do what i said and she'll actually cum

This is but double-posted so I deleted the first post

>torrent this
>read.jpg

pussy overlord overnight, trick is you have to land a gossipy bitch and let her spread the news.

Blow air in her cunt and push down on stomach.

nina hartly has a great vid, look it up

Learn the "Tongue Tornado" from American Pie.

Do this if you want a dead partner

Source on pic?

Done it many time. She's still alive

Blow up dolls are never alive to start with.

Pretend it's peanut butter

agreed, all you need

>implying god would eat pussy

This nigga knows what's up.

Basically, OP, you've gotta be invested for the long haul, you've got to be subtle, and you've got to be adaptable. Follow her cues. If you pay attention, you'll notice what's working and what isn't. BUT when you find something that works, don't go fucking nuts. Ease into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVRtad5jV-k

Haha you are a funny fellow

user knows his shit

Ok don't listen to the homos that tell you to go softly and to take your time because the how they like there assholes licked by there boyfriends.

You got have the mind set that this is a mission. You need to strike hard and fast. Going fast and push hard in all directions to cover surface area.
Surface area^2 ÷ tongue pressure(P/k°) + speed(mph) * 1/3 = Orgasm

Don't treat her gentle, also insert two fingers on her asshole quickly and finger fuck her stinkholein rapid succession.

She be so blown away by the sensansations that your beard won't stop smelling like Tuna for a week if you know what I'm saying.

Lick it a couple of different ways, then see what's her reaction. Simply do what she seems to like the most.

Be gentle with her clit if she has a little one, or else it prob will tickle.

Not all girls like being licked and fingered at the same time. In fact most of them dislike.

Use your sister for training

where did you learn about gods eating pussy? i assume it's the other way around.

Until you burp.

> Surface area^2 ÷ tongue pressure(P/k°) + speed(mph) * 1/3 = Orgasm

My sides

>tfw TMJ
After a long session of cunnilingus my jaw feels like I was just at the dentist.

I haven't read this for a while but it must have made sense or I'd not have saved it.

protip: make it tasty

this.
Also, don't forget to take with you salt milk and coins.