Well Sup Forums, gf just broke up with me. What's the fastest way to get laid so the loneliness doesn't set in?

Well Sup Forums, gf just broke up with me. What's the fastest way to get laid so the loneliness doesn't set in?

Hiring a prostitute.

Hey OP
I'm in the same situation, I wanted to create a thread.
Story ?

college bars. bring a few friends so you don't seem creepy. wait until the booze sets in, you'll find the desperate ones easy enough

Turning gay

in what country do you live

>be together for a while
>shits great
>only bad part is she's EXTREMELY high maintenance
>carry all her bags, call her every free second I have, etc.
>because I don't want to feel like a cuck I don't do these things
>she gets pissed and thinks I don't care about relationship
>ends it literally one day after one year anniversary

I know she was crazy but there were just as many good times as bad, plus she was my first gf

this is actually the correct answer. you can laid in about 5 minutes as a faggot because every other faggot is as desperate as you are

you've stayed a pretty long time with her for a first GF

But your relation seemed a bit toxic if you were doing all the efforts...
Are you in college yet ?

Pay for it

Sorry man ik it feels bad

No late high school
inb4 underage since we're both 18

US. Just wait until the regular crowd filters out and only the shit faced and desperate are left. You're the other half of the shit faced and desperate, why not just complete the puzzle?

If you or a friend have a car, go into bars this seems the easiest way
Or if you have a slutty friend you could have a good time with her

Seems legit...
Also, what would be the better option
Get drunk or stay sober ?

Not a bad idea, but I'm terrible at flirting. Any tips on what to say to get slut to have sex with me?

tipsy is key. both for you and for her. you should be tipsy enough to accept some rangey bar whore for a one night stand and she should be roughly the same tipsy. Never bang a drunk girl. No one wants to bring home a puking, passing out drunk girl so keep her sober enough to be fair but tipsy enough to like you

Get a little sauced so that you aren't that creepy sober guy who hangs out at bars to get drunk girls (girls will be creeped out no matter how good looking/cool you are and its also gonna be way less enjoyable for you) but not so drunk that you can't function.As long as you're dancing and getting into it enough, and most importantly don't spend the whole time with your friends, you can pretty naturally find a girl no matter what you look like.

Currently a College Sophomore at a big state school. Pretty decent looking and make out pretty well at bars. Even the ugliest of my friends have gotten a girl multiple times.

Buy a cat. They don' say no.

god damn dude, that's harsh

I used to be one of those fags who browsed on tinder and got a decent amount of matches, should I go back to that or is tinder bullshit?

well I don't have any tips, maybe you could have a friend help you, introduce your group to another, and then you're free to talk to anyone.

For the slutty friend it depends, I once asked a friend four new year to suck my dick, she was drunk and OK with that, so maybe, try something like this, even tho, you could look creepy af

Not bad advice Sup Forumsro, thanks

also another tip
Don't cry when you're drunk
It' something I often do after a break up, and that's not attractive at all haha