Sup Forums what's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

Sup Forums what's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

Fucked my ex's friend in her own bed while she was there and came on my ex while she yelled at us

probably posting this

Very hot

Sauce?

tied her up...stuck a dildo in her cunt...plug in her ass...gagged her with her panties...and proceeded to use all of holes for several hours....with several break where I just sat there and drank and smoked and watched her squirm...eventually took the panties out of her mouth and sat on her face and made her lick my asshole before I came on her face...

...then I wiped up the cum with her panties and put them back in her mouth.

she's hot but man, you should shave your pubes, that really hurts the eyes

get them pregnant and leave them but keeping tabs on the kid

Fisted an ex, and also had her lick my asshole..which she did willingly.

And slapped an ex around until she cried.

Posted nudes of an ex

You don't want it unless you want to watch an average looking chick eat shit

Pics of the girls?

Made her suck my cock after I fucked her dad without a condom

> got sloppy drunk
> slapped the shit out of my gf while we were fighting, called her a fat whore, worthless, etc.
>Storm out of the room
>Come back within minutes, apologize for hitting her
>Push her down while she's sobbing
>Lubed up my dick and forced her to have anal sex while she cried

Best nut ever.

Ass to mouth.

Doctor told her it's unhealthy and she could die, so gotta work my way back into it

At this girls apartment, she loves eating my ass. Whenever I come over and we go in her room, she immediately gets on her knees takes my pants down and starts eating ass. She would frequently eat my ass while I jerked my cock and then came with no reciprocation to her or sex of any kind.

One day I'm over there, laying in her bed on my back, shes eating my ass and I'm jerking. I realize that its been about ten minutes straight and I haven't cum yet, so I decide to see how long she will do it. I basically stop jerking and just lay there as she eats my asshole, while I note the time.

Eventually, a half hour passes of her just straight eating my ass, at which point I get bored, so I get real close to cumming while jerking, then I get up without saying anything, roll her on her side, start pounding her pussy as hard as I can for about ten seconds, then pull out and drop a huge load on her face.

As she is laying there, I get cleaned up, dress myself and leave.

Break up with a cunt ex, try penis for the first time in aftermath of breakup (felt weird but OK, puss better), he came on my dick and it went kinda dryish. He went to the bathroom, the ex came round for "one last time" sex, she was a bitch, blindfolded her, made her suck half dry faggot jizz off my dick (she didn't even notice). Still blindfolded faggots comes back it, stays quiet, knows the game, we take turns, she still doesn't know she swallowed faggot jizz or got faggot fucked. Still cum buckets beating the meat to the mental wank bank.

>be me
>glorious years of text only chatting
>young (legal) cutie pie travels half the country to my door. Never seen before.
>fuck her two days long no going out
>anal, ass 2 mouth, tied her up, made her swallow, fucked to tears, made her edging for hours.
>end of day 1: she said she loved me
>end of day 2: put her on the train back, "btw, I don't".

Not my pic but I cum on my girls face knowing she HATES facials.

Fucked a girl while she slept, careful not to wake her, pumped my cum in her after a few thrusts and rolled off without a word.

>got drunk
>she was on her period and didnt realise until halfway because drunk
>realised
>smoked a joint with my friends outside
>told her she had to leave

Told her I loved her.

a guy at school thought it would be funny to tell some girl i like her and what she would do if i asked her out she said she would spit in my face

after that day life in school was hell

and that day still hunts me today

any pics of ex or her friend must have been so cash also why did you do it

Pissed on my wife, made her eat my arse, wear see through skimpy white dresses with black g strings, and made her strip in public. Also post her nude online

post the nudes here.

Told the truth in front of her friends when she was pretending to be a bully

i also did this on facebook once she just blocked me

women

Threw a bitch to the pavement by using my whole body. 4th grade