Wouldnt fuck you with someone else dick you ugly bitch

absolutely.

Lies

id fuck anything at this point

Awwww

Maybe, need to see more

you're not a trap, you're a fucking ambush

Is it good?

Depends.. Show us your ass, clintt and feet then I'll let you know for sure.

Sorry, don't have pics of my butt. I'm not dressed right now.

You will have to lose the dress first

me too.. its fun

age?

27 but look like 20. I don't even have a beard.

Golf ave for.....

Golf ave for......

Good age for ......

asking Sup Forums if they would fuck you is like asking the KKK if they hate black people ← hahaha

Pretty legs. I'm currently looking for a girl to go out dressed.

hahaha why you lie.

ive love to go out with you! maybe have some tea talk about girly things?

how about me

Yes, we can make up ourselves!

You're wearing a bit too much to tell

Pretty! I'd absolutely do you.
Let's make a lesbian party.

aww that sounds awesome!!

Why the fuck do these freak cross dressers come here to LARP as sexually attractive people?

Murder.

looking forward to God King Trump opening up camps for degenerate freaks like you OP.

Bdsm camp?

Sure, it doesn't really matter what they do in the camp as long as it stays in there and its out of the way so decent people don't have to deal with the smoke from the furnaces.

Headless crossdressers are a dime a dozen. To get noticed without being passable will be based on what you wear or what you do. Avoid the stripped stockings and arm warmers, they just look cheap.

Clean up, shave, wear some sexy stuff and not your mom/sister/girlfriends clothes. Learn to love getting lost on a dildo or vibrator. Save the "for you" sessions for yourself and remember that when you're taking pictures and videos, it's going to be about what they want to see. What gets them hot.

Being decent is too boring. I'm going out the way I want and your king won't stop me.

Just as long as enough of you and your kind die to be shamed back into hiding we can make ameriaca great again. Don't really care how you die on an individual level!

Yes, I had a dildo once and I loved to use it but I was still living with my parents so I got rid of it. All my body is shaved. Also, if I'm headless, it's a privacy thing.

You're pathetic.

If its shaved might we get a look at it?