>last one hit image limit

>shameless game plug
youtube.com/watch?v=rwPAPra6FXU

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/40290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fwuffy wuv pway games!

Come on, anons, I can't be the only one posting

Pipe down and keep your cage on, or I'll summon Mrs. Albino Boobies.

You are not. How about some weirdbox?

Am hewe daddeh!

Of course right as I say "I can't be the only one", two more anons post.

What timing.

This is one of my favorites...

Dat wike da twavew box ow sowwy box, cuz nu wike sowwy box, nu wan be sowwy box pwes daddeh-nu-sowwyboxgenpweeheeeseNUUu!

That's pretty much the definition of fate right there.

I've always been a fan of "wildlife documentaries" featuring fluffies.

The top is probably just a carry handle and not a conical extension to the milk chamber.

But ... mein gott ... this thing looks like some wankinator sex toy.

Remember to read the narrator in David Attenborough's voice.

If there is one, of course.

god damn I love this one

Damn, now I want to see a fluffy documentary. Dammit!

There are not enough pictures with fluffy accessories. Much untapped potential.

Smartie punishment is best hurtbox, little fuckers deserve it.

A steam-roller? Delightful.

Indeed.

there's a second part of this

Best way to deal with smarties is to use its own stupidity against it. But sometimes violence is the only proper answer.

here you go

Damn, Weirdbox makes me giggle like a catholic schoolgirl every time.

kek

More weirdbox.

Bubbles....

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of fluffy abuse threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny?

For people new to these threads that don't understand the terms.

Holy shit I've wondered the same thing.

Ha! I just posted the same, accidentally.

Read this.

That said, I find enjoyment out of all five categories of fluffiness, although I enjoy Smarty Abuse and Weirdbox the most, I am not opposed to sadbox or hugbox either.

balance is everything

I prefer my foals being blind 4 to 7 days.

A little more Hugbox, I'll probably post some sadbox later.

I enjoy seeing the "bestest babbeh" being slammed against the wall

Indeed.
That is usually the time range I see artists use for them, this particular artist apparently disagreed with that.

A little sadbox, prepare for the feels.

I'm just here for the occasional pr0n, with postings of routine stuff between to assuage my Catholic conscious.

Psychological abuse a best.

I kek'd

I enjoy pschological abuse using their own body parts, or physical torture, that's good too.

that it is. Fluffys truly shine then. I love it more when it's accidental.

A little more sadbox, then I think I'll post something that is not sadbox.

by youw huggies combined!

this story seems like one, is so good

fluffybooru.org/post/view/40290

Time for something different...Sometimes the threat of violence is more efficient than violence.

different authors/artists have different head canons, and yes, I agree, about a week seems about right for how long they stay blind and how quickly they develop.

A puppy takes 2 weeks for its eyes and ears to open and even then, they're still not fully developed yet. The same applies to kittens with the range being 7-10 days before they open. So, it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that, since Hasbio engineered them for cuteness, they would make them similar to puppies and kittens in the early stages.

Also, part of the reason we, people in general that is, find puppies and kittens so cute is due to their triggering the same maternal/paternal instincts in us as human infants do.

>fluffybooru.org/post/view/40290
Both of those fluffies seem more intelligent than the average Trump voter... >.

If fluffies were a real thing that you could find out in the street, would you consider how far science has come as you stomp on it?

And their goes somebody talking about their political opinion when nobody asked for. And it's always the same thing.

I'll take the lime one, I like the color. And I'll hug him, and love him, and call him George.
And if it is female, I'll still hug her, love her, and call her George (short for Georgina).

Chill motherfucker, it's just a joke. >.

Lenny no!

wut?

I won't squish it, don't worry, I'm gentle. Unless it turns out it's a smarty, in that case it'll take a long walk of a short pier while wearing cement shoes. Remember, we all need to do our part to curtail the smartie population.

It's like hearing the same shitty meme over and over again like Harambe and every joke carry's a message.

Anyway I'm just going to drop this before it turns into shit flinging.