/lit/ on Sup Forums

>I hate Sup Forums. Everyone there is either an impressionable adolescent that steals their father's vinyl records, or a borderline autistic manchild that obsesses over overrated figures, a limp-wristed cardigan-wearing Chuck Taylor-wearing over-emotional faggot who talks about how much of a feminist he is or how much he wants to protect the innocent persecuted Muslims that dindu nuffin, who releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff grimes' dirty sweaty armpits and eat her fecal-crusted hairy asshole

>mfw I am in none of those categories

Keep telling yourself that, faggot

Sad there's no /industrial/ board

The best part is that you can turn this around and change "records" to "books" and all of the musicians to authors and it would fit /lit/ just as well.

Who cares?
/lit/ is unironically the most pathetic and unintelligent art board on this site.

Sup Forums and /lit/ are the same fucking board. Hell it even gets the exact same "help me /lit/ my first gf dumped me after the happiest 2 months of my life, books for this feel ;_;" threads that this place does, every god damn day.

Hey look, op left out unemployed, single nazi trump supporter who lives with their parents lol

I wear cardigans but none of that shit applied to me what do

Chuck Taylor low tops go well with cardigans. You should try pairing them with earth tones.

>I hate Sup Forums. Everyone there is either an impressionable adolescent that steals their father's books, or a borderline autistic manchild that obsesses over overrated figures, a limp-wristed cardigan-wearing loafer-wearing over-emotional faggot who talks about how much of a feminist he is or how much he wants to protect the innocent persecuted Muslims that dindu nuffin, who releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff joyce's dirty sweaty armpits and eat his fecal-crusted hairy asshole

>he fucking forgot to change Sup Forums to /lit/

>forget to replace the first instance of "mu" with "lit"

This is true

Why did you post Michael Gira with that rant?

>Sup Forums

/lit/ fucking sucks

they just jerk off over DFW and Pynchon all day

what? no they don't. cardigans are dressy, chucks are casual and have a street/youth aesthetic. they don't match at all.

>releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff grimes' dirty sweaty armpits and eat her fecal-crusted hairy asshole

I will, thanks

/lit/ can do well when they want to. A problem with that board is that discussions tend to veer way off from the subject of only literature, but that isn't always a bad thing.

But the glimpses of light are few and far between. I prefer Sup Forums, it's the best board on the site.

Sup Forums is the worst.

There's something about /lit/ types and the English majors I've met that pisses me off more than pretty much anything
If you dismiss a thought based on technically faulty English presentation, like when a guy misuses a there or they're, or you dismiss a person because they haven't read the Theorists or Plato or they like something you don't like, you're just avoiding confrontation and thinking so you can maintain your sense of superiority, which is probably based on your insecurity, youre avoiding confronting yourself, you're basically Reddit. Lots of other boards here have that problem too though. I'm projecting.

>I hate Sup Forums
You sound like you hate alot of things.

Why are you so bothered with peoples tastes and personal preferences or how they look anyway?
As if there weren't enough problems in the world. If it really bothers you that much you could probably start a thread over at Sup Forums and plaster jew all over it so you can rise to power and create your dystopic version of a society where people live in fear of uttering the wrong things or being the wrong way. Sounds interesting and completely without the potential of people becoming a cliche.