Claim to be the will of the people

>claim to be the will of the people
>didn't even win the popular vote

Won the popular vote if you take out voter fraud and illegal votes. He is the will of the American people.

Oh, kid....

proof?

"Trump, this source said, was feeling some fatigue after his first major bout of diplomacy."

"alternate facts"

but we don't know which ones were voter fraud you fucking retard, and if we did, they might've been for Trump

are you talking about that weird lie trump told to make himself feel better about losing the popular vote?

most people don't like him, and that makes him mad. sad!

hahaha we won hahaha i wonder what we won hahaha seems like not much so far except a fight with australia for some reason i guess that's new hahaha please don't let me stop laughing hahaha i don't know what comes next hahaha

absention won the popular vote.

Not possible. If votes were for trump, that wouldn't make him sad, so there'd be no need to pretend they were fraud.

There is going to be a whole section on that in the book everyone has to study in what ever country is left.

>sure you scored more points, but we gained more yards, so really, we won
jesus christ

>not knowing the election is over

>mfw the popular vote is a liberal joke so they can feel superior because the only things liberals care about is what is trendy and, wait for it, popular.
>mfw I never took part in the popular vote because it's not even a valid thing and wasn't advertised
>mfw all the liberals who said they would move to canada currently can't because of, wait for it, Canada's strict immigration policies
>mfw i have no face

>implying any illegals would vote for a man whose entire fucking campaign was based on deporting illegals

good job losing the popular vote doesn't make the self-proclaimed large-handed billionaire feel small enough to lie to the nation about voter fraud

thats how come nobody even thinks about it, because he was so cool about it

first the election, next the country

>mfw I never took part in the popular vote because it's not even a valid thing and wasn't advertised

wut

after you remove illegal votes, machine errors
then you get popluar vote and like 90% of the counties of the US

fuck just remove California the illegal capitol of the US, and she loses the popular vote

are you saying his wife didn't vote for him?

I think he just distracts easily distracted retards with that stuff
Like, "look at fucking Trump talking about 3 million illegals voting and claiming his crowd was huge, the fucking cunt," while he is approving Keystone and Dakota Access, actual matters that were viewed as hugely important, and the media isn't even talking about them, because Trump said something dumb about Arnold.

I agree, California should leave the US. They're basically different countries already.

Kek, link to the stats showing that voter fraud of this magnitude happened pls.

Because the Democrats are becoming too far to the left. Nothing but worthless and weak humans.

"look at clown make-up Trump talking about 3 million illegals voting and claiming his crowd was huge, like some tragic narcissist with tiny, tiny hands," more like

good luck without cali money, trumpstan

can't help but think it's a pretty big problem that indisputable facts are being outright denied by him. If you're willing to fudge the small stuff it's indicative of much larger wrongdoing.

Either way, it's all the media is covering, while actual things are happening that the Left would fucking hate (Dakota Access). If you wanted to distract the libtard media with absolutely pointless bullshit so no one noticed what you were up to, how would you act differently?

you miss my point
I'm saying he may knowingly be saying utter horseshit while he, say, guts the environmentalist agenda, because the latter isn't getting much attention, because, hurr dur, look that clown did it again.

>indisputable
>facts
two words you don't know
what is recontextualization?
what is selective quoting?

>import millions of nonwhites for 50+ years
>only manage to win by 3 million

SAD!

like a lot of his promises it's based on stipulations that are impossible to fulfill. in this case using "american steel" to build those pipes.

Then they should leave the US. California should be kicked out! Let all the traitor democratic states be expelled from Trumps Empire.

UH HUH. You dumbasses believe that? So lets say there is illegal voting, who the fuck would believe that only the democrats would partake? Give me a break. You are a dumbass for believing these talking points.

media is covering all of it, what you're referring to is virality of the content once they do, how clickable it is, and therefore how far it goes on facebake, etc.

I get you, but it's not like people will ever stop falling for this shit

I mean, they nominated and then elected the huckster, didn't they?

Not even FOX news is pushing the illegal votes narrative. Its logistically impossible for this kind of fraud. Trump's lawyers told him to stop. Senior republicans say no evidence of voter fraud. How is this still a thing? Why are Trumpets feeding his narcissistic delusions? Its not good for him.

>provoked by political rhetoric
>biting for the bait
pawned