Post the most jewish thing ITT

Post the most jewish thing ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chloe Sevigny has weird-lookin' feet.

Useful tip for you to combat that skeevy jewness, If a marketplace sells certain products at a price ABOVE the one on the product itself, you can call the customer comments number, and the place ripping you off will either be forced to honor the actual and cheaper price, or have the product removed entirely by the client company.

kek

www.youtube.com

lrn2MSRP

Manufacturer SUGGESTED Retail Price.

It's suggested.

but only asians (especially including indians) are jewish enough to mark them up.

/thread

Actually, when the price is printed on the product itself, the manufacturer usually has a contract with vendors that it must be sold at that price. So in this case it's not an MSRP, it's an MFP, manufacturer's fixed price.

So yeah, calling the customer comments number will actually work most of the time.

OC from years ago

And from recent. Actually listened to the stuff once or twice, I am a fan of Itzhak Perlman and wanted to hear his klezmer contributions. But yeah, thought of this and couldn't pass it up.

This triggers me

HOLLY SHIT! THAT'S 2$?!?!?!?!
I WAS IT WAS LIKE 99 CENTS

I don't have any meme for 3% tip

wtf that text layout?

Israel's little bitch
Oy vey!

I am unsure.

Also this youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk

>electric oven
>fail

Jew detected

:3

Spurs won again then?

Oh, fucking Indians. Use "credit" instead of "debit" too, so when they steal you CC number, you don't have to fuck with all your bills' and websites' autopay shit.

What the...
Is this actually a thing?
Is this for cottontops to buy when their kids says "you need a new video card"?

Bottled water

Remember when there was no such thing as bottled water? And there was just mineral water that was for faggots?

You've seen teh beginning of Idiocracy, right?

Middle section is made for easy reading on smartphones you idiot.

You mean Americans little pawn
YEE HAW!!!

Fucking delicious! Jew deli food is pretty fucking fantastic!

Classic!